cdawg123

Awards
my proposed cycle is

Week 1- M-trn 2mg/Mega H 50Mg/Mzol -
Week 2- M-trn 4mg/Mega H 50mg/Mzol -
Week 3- M-trn 4mg/Mega H 50mg/Mzol 150mg
Week 4- M-trn 4mg/Mega H 50mg/Mzol 150mg
Week 5- M-trn 4mg Day1-6mg rest/Mzol 150mg
Week 6- M-trn 6mg/Mzol 150mg(200mg if no sides)
Week 7 Nolva 60mg 1-3, 4-7 40mg rebound reloaded 1/d
Week 8 Nolva 40mg rebound reloaded 2/d
Week 9 Nolva 20mg rebound reloaded 2/d
Week 10 Nolva 10mg rebound reloaded 3/d

take support supps throughout the entire deal.
Currently cutting with ephedrine/caffeine/nicotine will cut back as the cycle begins for blood pressure. Previous experience is 1ad cycle/nolva, superdrol/nolva and a pheraplex/superdrol/nolva a couple months back. Currently 5'10" 190-195lbs dry ~10-12%bodyfat, looking to cut down to 8% or so. Calorie defecit is around 500-700 currently.

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
C Dawg. I am taking almost the exact same cycle as you are. I am on day 8 of mine. How is yours going. My breakdown looks like this:
M-TRN 2mg/h-drol 50mg/m-zol 150 mg. This is each day. I started the cycle at 215 lbs, now I'm at 205 and I have noticed decent improvements in my strength and vascularity. However, I am sticking to a strict diet which tapers carbs down throughout the day, with my last few meals being small and consisting of zero carbs. I'm doing low intensity cardio 3 times a week and high intensity 1 to 2 times a week. Also, my H.I. cardio is interval training where I don't exceed 170+ BPM for more than a few seconds. My diet is very clean and I am eating 5 or 6 small meals a day, with my biggest meal being breakfast. Any suggestions? I'd love to see your progress.

cdawg123

Awards
hey

Havent started yet, im piecing the last of my order and my support sups together, i plan on starting next wednesday if everything gets here. As far as diet im currently takin in 2000-2500 calories depending on the day, all consisting of low gi carbs, keeping the protein at 1g/bodyweight and the fats just to healthy ones, im eating 8 times a day so my meals are pretty small, but it keeps my metabolism going good, my only worry was blood pressure because im currently takin and ecn(ephedrine/caffeine/nicotine) stack and dont have the greatest bloodpressure to begin with, im takin hawthorn berry now, but there was something else... celery seed? or something if someone else wants to chime in.

Im currently 188 ~10% bodyfat, leaning out quite nicely w/o the hormones, lost 3/4inch of the waist in 1week and a half, while arms/legs only lost 1/16, chest forgot to measure but there still pretty perky so were doin alright haha. When i get on the hormones it should be pretty intense, keep me posted on hows yours is going.

EDIT: forgot to say im curretly working out 4 days a week, sprint 3(only 1 last week because of illness) and doing morning cardio on an empty stomach(10-15minutes ~120-130bpm) ever morning, seems to be working quite nicely.

cdawg123

Awards
Started mine saturday... ill update progress here and there, hows yours going?

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
Mine is going well. Tomorrow is my last day of halodrol. The halodrol cycle was only 3 1/2 weeks in length so when the it runs out I am going to increase my dosage of trn. However, after doing research I am going to replace the halodrol with 20mg/day of 2-alpha-17-alpha-di-methyl-5-alpha-androst-3-one. If this dosage works well I am going to increase the daily intake to 30mg/day. My prostan is also going to run out in a few days so my last two weeks of the cycle is going to look like this:

30mg/day 2-alpha-17-alpha-di-methyl-5-alpha-androst-3-one,
6mg/day trn
75mg/day 1,4,6-androstatriene-3,17-dione.

Also for post cycle I am going to continue with the 1,4,6-androstatriene-3,17-dione and stack that with cissus/powerful....

So far my results have been decent. I have gained 8 1/2 lbs of muscle and lost 9 lbs of fat. Strength has gone up considerably as well.

cdawg123

Awards
hey theface, how long into your cycle before you starting seeing/feeling results? how much have the measurements changed?

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
I started seeing results about 2 1/2 weeks in. My arms have gone up about 3/4 inches each. My waist has gone down about 2 inches. Ches has gone up about 1 1/2 inch. Traps have gotten much fuller. No change in calves or quads however.

cdawg123

Awards
I'm not noticing much as of yet, although im a day shy of 2 weeks, im leaning out but i can't directly attribute that to these compounds as im takin e/c/n and a calorie deficit, next week is where it should get interesting... :twisted:

Ill put pictures up after cycle with before cycle pics too. So far measurements are pretty constant... arms maybe an 1/8 bigger, but like i said nothing noticeable yet. No rush though, im aware all good things take time, so it should start getting real fun soon.

cdawg123

Awards
im about 2 1/2 weeks in and just starting to 'feel' it, nothing major to report yet, seem like fairly weak compounds though, at least compared to phera or 1ad. I'll play with the dosages after week 4, hows your going theface?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im about 2 1/2 weeks in and just starting to 'feel' it, nothing major to report yet, seem like fairly weak compounds though, at least compared to phera or 1ad. I'll play with the dosages after week 4, hows your going theface?

What are your dosages?

cdawg123

Awards
right now 50mg mega h, 4mg trn, and 150mg zol, but the zol is recently started so im not concerned about that, ill bump the mega h up to 75mg ed and the trn to 6mg ed after week 4 if the gains aint all there, possibly though these are just slow acting compounds, but time will tell.

cdawg123

Awards
hows yours going the face?

Im starting to see the results, but there definately not shocking at this dosage, im going to bump the mega-h to 75mg/d and see how the sides are, than if thats not bad ill possibly bump the mtrn to 6mg, keep the zol same for another week before i make any decisions on that... any input guys?

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
I'm kind of dissappointed so far. I have only seen strength gains as of late, no size gains. I am upping the dosage of the h-50 to 100mg/day. I'm probably not seeing much size gains because I've been eating so clean. I'm paranoid about bloating because I bloated substantively during a test-cyp cycle.

cdawg123

Awards
im bumping the mega-h to 75mg today, and running it for a total of 6 weeks instead of 4, possibly go to 100mg the last week IF the gains just arent there, keeping the zol/trn the same for the rest of this week, maybe up the trn to 6, but ill probably up the zol to 200 first.

cdawg123

Awards
Your cycle should be about wrapped up theface, howd it go?
I upped the mega-h to 75mg, going to up the zol to 200mg, keep the trn where its at, results are definately late blooming in this cycle, weight is finally starting to creep(1-2lbs from last week) but thats excellent on a cut, strength.. its up a little nothing to major though.

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
It was decent. I'm pleased with the gains that I made. I'll be posting pics and measurements this week.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
the face, I see u lost some weight with this stack. Are u doing a cutter or recomp?