MegaH for 6 weeks

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Yo Grexx (or anyone in particular), I know you recommended TRN/ZOL/MegaH for 6 weeks... Should there be any concern because MegaH is partially methyl? Would i be safer goin MegaH for first 4 weeks and TRN/ZOL the rest of the way?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't think it'll be that dangerous. Just preload and take milk thistle while on. Of course we don't have blood work for it. Nevertheless. It's not gonna kill you that quick, just take a good month and a half off before your next cycle.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
My lab roid monkey ran it for 6 weeks and did well on it. Definitely keep tabs on liver enzymes and lipid levels and don't drink.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
wheres the blood work on that thread?
my bad...I guess he was just saying that he was going to get bloodwork and be working with his 2 doctor buddies. Either way, its a very informative post about HD..very well thoughtout

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Until you have experienced how you react to each compound I suggest you stay away from stacking, esp for 6weeks. If you have experience with them all then how about:
week 1-H,
week 2-H, TRN
week 3-H, TRN, ZOL
week 4-H, TRN, ZOL
week 5-TRN,ZOL
week 6-ZOL

that's four weeks of each compound. (if you really wanna try it)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like this methond of stacking. It seems that it would give you more of a chance to figure out where any sides would be coming from since only one new PH is introduced at a time. I don't really know about three differnt PHs at once though. I'd pick any two and save the other for later.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I personally hated TRN and Zol is very very weak. About the most it does for me is give me a nice pump.

If it was me, Id run Halodrol by itself for 6 weeks, upping the dosage to 75 or even 100 if necessary.

I had water retention/looked flat on TRN and that wouldnt be good for competition time. halodrol seems to be the best for cutters/recomps

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I liked the workouts I got from TRN added at the end of my PP cycle. I got insanely strong but it could have also been the phera. I actually only ran for less than 10days on TRN so maybe unconsicously my body didnt like it. I think it gave me a lump too. The more and more I think about it im thinking TRN and ZOL are a waste because you still need PCT with them so actually wasting about 2 months for small gain. Im curious off Zol's effects cuz i havent ran it yet but if I do Ill probably start at 100mg and work up to 250mg.:jaw:

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty familiar with TRN/ ZOl and Halo.

I've run them all. And with a caloric excess halo is actually good for a slight bulk. However I believe it's better for recomp. TRN and ZOL seem to be good for something like a bodybuilding contest or just getting good and hardened up for the ladies during spring break or something like that.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty familiar with TRN/ ZOl and Halo.

I've run them all. And with a caloric excess halo is actually good for a slight bulk. However I believe it's better for recomp. TRN and ZOL seem to be good for something like a bodybuilding contest or just getting good and hardened up for the ladies during spring break or something like that.
I hope you didnt mean anything sexual by hardened up cause TRN killed my libido/sexual function. Perhaps I just respondly poorly to it cause alot of people like it.