5 weeks out

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
I need some help designing a cycle for 4-6 weeks out from competition or so. At first I was thinking:

Weeks 1-2: 2mg TRN, 100mg ZOL
Weeks 2-4: 4mg TRN, 200mg ZOL

However, I would like to start maybe a little earlier, like 5-6 weeks out. I also have superdrol and HMAX... I'm tenative to use superdrol because I need to make weight and SD makes me hold on to glycogen like a mofo, but do you think I could do HMAX from 6 weeks out and drop it at 2 weeks out?

Fearhk213

Awards
I'm planning out something similar man. From my research I wouldn't do the superdrol bedcause of what you said and I've read one too many threads about guys feeling like they were gonna pass out going too low on carbs while on superdrol.
I can't speak from experience on any new compound other that Zol so remember that, I'm still researching and planning. That being said, if you're only going 6 weeks tops HMAX could work. I'd be tempted to do MTRN wk 1-6, HMAX 1-4, and Zol 4-6. Or you could run MTN and ZOL for 6 weeks without anything else. Any of the Phera compounds, instead of HMAX, would be nice for holding size, but I'd be worried about water stopping that compound only 2 weeks out. Good luck

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
6 weeks out:

zol at 200-250 mgs/day
trn at 4-6 mgs/day
mega-h at 50 mgs/day

Plain and simple and should work very well. If you are lean enough, you should not have to worry about holding any water on these. what contest btw?

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Just a local contest in the south, nothin big. Tryin to get down to about 165 tho and currently at 180. You notice any fatburning effects with TRN like tren apparently has?

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Actually, yes I do. Mostly in the vascularity/striations department but very apparent nonetheless. Good luck and keep us updated.
Mike

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Good luck to you too bro :) I hope to be at your bf% 5 weeks out... cept I'll be 60 lbs lighter and an inch shorter hahaha

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
200mg of zol/day? Hmmm only have enough to run a month of 150mg/day. Think that dosage is gonna be enough to feel an effect after 4 weeks?

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
it definitely should as long as diet/cardio are in effect....