Lengthening cycle, what do you think ?

Hardgain

Hardgain

Awards
Ok, I am starting week four of Halodrol-50. Getting nice strength gains but weight hovering right at 200-201 at 6' tall. Guessing about 13% BF.

I'm thinking that I will add the following for weeks 4,5 & 6.
Mega Vol
X-Mass
Phera-max

I am interested in your dosing recomendations for these for the next three weeks. I have one bottle of each, and am looking to maximize results, because I won't cycle again until winter (Febuaryish).

Help me to get over my 210 blockade. I have hit 207, but it was breif and fairly wet............Oh BTW, that was during a Mega TRN/TST/SD cycle..........I'm saying wet because I dumped 5 pounds fairly quick once off.....

Help a brotha out :aargh:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, I am starting week four of Halodrol-50. Getting nice strength gains but weight hovering right at 200-201 at 6' tall. Guessing about 13% BF.

I'm thinking that I will add the following for weeks 4,5 & 6.
Mega Vol
X-Mass
Phera-max

I am interested in your dosing recomendations for these for the next three weeks. I have one bottle of each, and am looking to maximize results, because I won't cycle again until winter (Febuaryish).

Help me to get over my 210 blockade. I have hit 207, but it was breif and fairly wet............Oh BTW, that was during a Mega TRN/TST/superdrol cycle..........I'm saying wet because I dumped 5 pounds fairly quick once off.....

Help a brotha out :aargh:
Is mega vol supposed to be mega zol? If so then id go with it at atleast 150mgs, use xmas at 80 or 120, and use phera max at 30 or 45mgs and you should be good to go. The 5lbs you lost on ur previous cycle was probly all the glycogen storing properties superdrol has.

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's pretty much overkill... I would just use the mega-h for another 2 weeks and beginning this week, add the mega-trn at 4-6 mgs day with the mega-zol at 200 mgs/day. Run all 3 together for 3-4 weeks. Take some time off, and then hit the x-mass at 120 mgs/day and the phera max at 30 mgs/day for 4-6 weeks.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
That's pretty much overkill... I would just use the mega-h for another 2 weeks and beginning this week, add the mega-trn at 4-6 mgs day with the mega-zol at 200 mgs/day. Run all 3 together for 3-4 weeks. Take some time off, and then hit the x-mass at 120 mgs/day and the phera max at 30 mgs/day for 4-6 weeks.

hi grexx, how much time off you think and what about pct?

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Time off is usually the equivalent to time on... pct is usually some kind of anti-e, maca, avena sativa, tribulus, fenugreek etc...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Time off is usually the equivalent to time on... post cycle therapy is usually some kind of anti-e, maca, avena sativa, tribulus, fenugreek etc...
Im sorry are you saying that cycling with Generic Labz products like Phera, H, m-trn, and zol dont need nolva? I dont agree and would like to hear backings to that statement...

Hardgain

Hardgain

Awards
Piston, I think that Grexx covered that , or intended to when he says "some kind of anti-e". Since my thread was regarding the break up and dosage of these four compounds the PCT discussion can be found elsewhere.

Thanks Grexx for the feedback, and 3clipse.........

I will adjust by putting in the Mega Zol at 200 mgs. ED for the next three weeks with the H at 50 mgs ed during that time, for a total time of 6 weeks H at 50 mgs ed and 3 weeks overlapped of 200 mgs ed Mega Zol. Then, six weeks after that ends I will go with the X Mass/ Phera Max stack you talked about. :bb:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
it doesnt sound too good for your HPTA, bouncing back and forth. I know alot of people do it but if you really care you would take more time off. by the time you have balanced your HPTA to normal levels(hopefully) you will be on your way again to shutting it down. Its kind of like why even PCT? lol

Hardgain

Hardgain

Awards
Today 02:25 PM
pistonpump it doesnt sound too good for your HPTA, bouncing back and forth. I know alot of people do it but if you really care you would take more time off. by the time you have balanced your HPTA to normal levels(hopefully) you will be on your way again to shutting it down. Its kind of like why even post cycle therapy? lol
Yes, I understand you are correct. And, I agree...........
I just don't want to waste my time typing out a PCT that we all already get and will do. And, if others, who don't get it, need, they can search around and find out all about PCT in the various threads that address that thouroughly.

Thanks for contributing, yuor comments are appreciated.
:bb:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont think you got my point lol. It doesnt have to do with your pct, i was refering to your time off between cycles. It is so short why even do pct?(not that you shouldnt). you are going to cycle again right when you are back to normal or not even. I guess everyone has preference, i prefer to have my HPTA functioning at normal levels long enough for it to "understand" how its supposed to work again. If you keep teasing your HPTA back and forth its gonna have a better chance of leaving you, but this is coming from a 22 year old........different strokes for different folks.

Hardgain

Hardgain

Awards
pistonpump I dont think you got my point lol. It doesnt have to do with your post cycle therapy, i was refering to your time off between cycles. It is so short why even do post cycle therapy?(not that you shouldnt). you are going to cycle again right when you are back to normal or not even. I guess everyone has preference, i prefer to have my HPTA functioning at normal levels long enough for it to "understand" how its supposed to work again. If you keep teasing your HPTA back and forth its gonna have a better chance of leaving you, but this is coming from a 22 year old........different strokes for different folks.
I got it, just didn't want to waste space on it cuz it was not where I was going. lol

Thanks

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im sorry are you saying that cycling with Generic Labz products like Phera, H, m-trn, and zol dont need nolva? I dont agree and would like to hear backings to that statement...

Piston are you questionging not needing an anti e or not needing nolva specifcially. If your referring ot not needing nolva specifically than I have to disagree with you. while nolva is the in thing to use for PCT there are other alternatives and actually in the older days nolv was hardly ever used as PCT and only kept on hand for gyno.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Piston are you questionging not needing an anti e or not needing nolva specifcially. If your referring ot not needing nolva specifically than I have to disagree with you. while nolva is the in thing to use for post cycle therapy there are other alternatives and actually in the older days nolv was hardly ever used as PCT and only kept on hand for gyno.
No, I meant that Ai or Serm is needed. I misinterpreted grexxx's post i guess.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Piston are you questionging not needing an anti e or not needing nolva specifcially. If your referring ot not needing nolva specifically than I have to disagree with you. while nolva is the in thing to use for post cycle therapy there are other alternatives and actually in the older days nolv was hardly ever used as PCT and only kept on hand for gyno.
No, I meant that Ai or Serm is needed. I misinterpreted grexxx's post i guess.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Piston, I think that Grexx covered that , or intended to when he says "some kind of anti-e". Since my thread was regarding the break up and dosage of these four compounds the post cycle therapy discussion can be found elsewhere.

Thanks Grexx for the feedback, and 3clipse.........

I will adjust by putting in the Mega Zol at 200 mgs. ED for the next three weeks with the H at 50 mgs ed during that time, for a total time of 6 weeks H at 50 mgs ed and 3 weeks overlapped of 200 mgs ed Mega Zol. Then, six weeks after that ends I will go with the X Mass/ Phera Max stack you talked about. :bb:
hitting that 2nd cycle way to soon IMO

as for pct question for grexx, he seems to be an authority on generic labz ph's so asking about pct at the dosages he takes of GL's ph's i was interested in hearing wot he does for pct, this is an open forum

Hardgain

Hardgain

Awards
B-unit,
as for post cycle therapy question for grexx, he seems to be an authority on generic labz ph's so asking about post cycle therapy at the dosages he takes of GL's ph's i was interested in hearing wot he does for post cycle therapy, this is an open forum
That's fine, the point I am trying to make is that, a thread is started for the purpose of pursueing after a specific topic and it helps the founder, and others who look at the title, to gather information helpful to said topic (contained in the title). My thread is not a PCT thread, there are many of those that already exist and if you want that info, search for those or start a thread that is specific to that, so that mine and others like mine don't get so sidetracked (like this) that I (the founder and others like me) am not able to get the response I want. You would expect the same curtousy within your. Thank you for understanding.:run:

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
B-unit,

That's fine, the point I am trying to make is that, a thread is started for the purpose of pursueing after a specific topic and it helps the founder, and others who look at the title, to gather information helpful to said topic (contained in the title). My thread is not a post cycle therapy thread, there are many of those that already exist and if you want that info, search for those or start a thread that is specific to that, so that mine and others like mine don't get so sidetracked (like this) that I (the founder and others like me) am not able to get the response I want. You would expect the same curtousy within your. Thank you for understanding.:run:
thats cool by me, hitting that 2nd cycle way to soon tho

the rule of thumb is pct = time on, time off = (pct + time on)

its your body tho, so do woteva

good luck:thumbsup:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats cool by me, hitting that 2nd cycle way to soon tho

the rule of thumb is post cycle therapy = time on, time off = (post cycle therapy + time on)

its your body tho, so do woteva

good luck:thumbsup:
My point exactly! cycles are too close. I am in PCT right now and I want to jump back on a cycle right after but im going to show some discipline and wait at least another month after PCT is finished. Like b unit said, its your body......

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
My point exactly! cycles are too close. I am in post cycle therapy right now and I want to jump back on a cycle right after but im going to show some discipline and wait at least another month after PCT is finished. Like b unit said, its your body......
same here, i'm on time off at the mo with still another 3-4 weeks till i can hit my next cycle, feels like i did pct so long ago, but i'm in this for the long haul so wots another 3-4 weeks!!