phera-max + M-trn or M-trn + M-zol

patrol

Awards
What is your advice , I have phera-max, mega trn and 2 bottels of mega-zol. I want to add some lean mass. What is the best way to take it. I want to make 2 cycle from this products.

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would do cycle 1 of pheramax at 30 mgs/day with the mega-trn at 4 mgs/day. Take 4 weeks off and then do the mega-trn/mega zol stack with the zol at 200 mgs/day.

patrol

Awards
I read that people have problems with libido while taking trn , what is your oppinion.
how long pct do you suggest ?

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I had no problems with libido... pct is usually however long you were on for and its equivalent

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
is Trn more androgenic than anabolic? Im pretty sure it is more androgenic but would like to hear if anyone has evidence of this. Can Zol build muscle or is pretty much a cut/hardening compound?

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
I was told by someone that Phera-Max is a 50/50 ratio of alpha/beta isomers...is this true? Whereas the original Pheraplex is a 100% alpha isomer?

dbanzul

Awards
big boss grexx

Hey brother i am 195 lbs been training for 3 years have done 1 cycle of ergo max/prostanzonol 2 cycles of pheraplex/ superdrol .i want to start a mass building cycle of x-mass/mega-trn/pheramone-x can u recomend the dosages?
should i pyramid? after a four week break i want to do a cutting cycle of mega-trn/mega-zol/phermaone-x can you recomend the dosages? also i havnt had good luck with a/x retain- pct, can you recomend a better post cycle theropy?

much thanx in advance,
dbanzul

patrol

Awards
I'm taking pheramax 30 mg and trn 4 mg -now I'm finishing my second week and I don't feel nothing. Should I take more ?
45mg phera or 6 mg trn ?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm taking pheramax 30 mg and trn 4 mg -now I'm finishing my second week and I don't feel nothing. Should I take more ?
45mg phera or 6 mg trn ?
You should definately be seeing something. How much do you weigh? that could be a factor, I think you could go with 45mg phera and or 6mg Trn if you are +215lbs or so. Make sure you are training and eating right it wont make up for mistakes in that department. You could also be a non responder, its possible.

patrol

Awards
my weight is 100 kg ( 222 lbs) , I'm training is good and my diet too. the any think i feel is that my muscle are tough all day.
add more phera and trn ?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
my weight is 100 kg ( 222 lbs) , I'm training is good and my diet too. the any think i feel is that my muscle are tough all day.
add more phera and trn ?
what do you mean your muscle is tough all day? I dont understand that. I think you could go to 45mg but that is pushing it and you might want to watch out. You should feel a pump all day almost and steady strength gains.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what do you mean your muscle is tough all day? I dont understand that. I think you could go to 45mg but that is pushing it and you might want to watch out. You should feel a pump all day almost and steady strength gains.
receptor burnout!