X-mass A:a Ratio

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
I am stocking up on all the sups that I can right now. I have plenty of halo and SD because I need a low androgenic compound(I also have about 4-5 other ones that I can't use/finigenx,methyl-1-a,PP etc..). I was hearing that people with this compound had good gains and that this product wasn't methylated so naturally I want some. My problem is that I don't know the A:A ratio and my hair doesn't like the highly androgenic compounds. Should I get this or stick with the halo and SD.. Halo is a little weak from what I hear(I have only run SD and that is not weak...) so I am planning 75-100mg ed for that cycle I would like to add another compound that I could possibly either stack with the halo or get good stand alone results from.

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What are your goals...Xmass is going to be a little wet and is good bulking to where Halo seems to be a dry compound good for strength and vascularity. Mzol could be a good edition to Halo if you are looking for strength, dry gains, and vascularity (not to mention it's not methylated).

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
This isn't for a current cycle I am just wanting to stock up beings I think that the industry is coming to an end(designer steroids). From all of the reviews that I have read on mega-zol saying how mild it is I have come to the conclusion that it wouldn't be worth the money(also I have read that winny is not friendly to the hairline). I would just like to have a little of everything that my body can handle(androgenicly) before it all goes away. X-mass is a progestin so I originally thought that is might be pretty mild androgenicly or at least have a mild enough affinity for the AR to not cause any hair probs but after thinking about it Tren is a progestin also and it is 5x more androgenic then test. I can't find info(probably never released from alri) on the A:A that this is expected to have and I think that it would be alot of work for someone to go through the VIDA or other sources to figure out what the expected A:A might be so I guess that I will just skip it and buy more halo..