lean mass cycle - mega-h/trn/zol

Ignatius

Awards
Hey everyone. I love your boards. Great discussions about supps, training, and diet. Anyway, I am in the process of designing a lean mass stack and I have decided on these three GL compounds -- mega-h, mega zol, mega-trn. I have previous pro-steroid (lol) experience, having had two 3 weekers with superdrol spaced about 6 months apart (post cycle therapy was in check of course). Great gains, have kept about 15 of 20lbs.

I'm 23 yrs old, 182lbs, 5'11, 10% bf. I'm not a believer in bulking up with excessive bodyfat gains. I'm a rather high level athlete so I try to stay in the 8-12% year round. So I've decided on this cycle during my pre-preseason regimen. I just need suggestions as how to stack them and for how long for optimal results. I'll also keep a log if you guys would like.

This is what I have planned so far:
Mega-h: weeks 1-4 50mg
Mega-trn: weeks 3-4 4mg, weeks 5-6 6mg
Mega-zol: weeks 3-6 150mg

post cycle therapy:
Tamoxifen Citrate: 40,30,20,10
RXT: 25, 50, 50, 75

I was also considering running Anagen/Fenotest half way through post cycle therapy and into my natural training peroid (sans 'roids).
So my main question would be how to stagger these three compounds and what their dosage would be for my size. Any thoughts and suggestions from those with experience would be great. I'll log if I get enough positive feedback. Thanks

SubliminalX

SubliminalX

Awards
  • Established
I've done some research on TRN around the web, and I think there's faulty science behind -- regarding zero bioavailability of a Tren with an ether group. I think there's a good reason why ALR never intended it to be sold, and why GL doesn't make it anymore. I'm 9 days in on TRN, and haven't noticed anything too spectacular that I can't clearly attribute to simply natural gains. I think I've been suckered.

The ZOL might work, but overall the majority of feedback is that it's pretty much ineffective. Unless you try maybe 500mg ED.

The only thing that might really work is the Halo, although I personally haven't tried it (yet).

Ignatius

Awards
I personally don't know how trn affects the body but from what I've read on these boards from various logs and users is that it works extremely well for hardening and strength gains. In all honesty, if the science says it doesn't work but all of these users have reaped results, I'll still take it. Results speak for themselves. Perhaps you are a non-responder or you haven't waited long enough for it to kick in. Plus, did you say 500mg of zol!? That seems a little over the top. Most people around my weight range say the respond to it starting at 150mg. I'm using the trn and the zol to harden and for strength not for weight gains per se. Maybe you're expecting too much from it? Thanks much for your input.

Ignatius

Awards
After reading through some more logs on this board and grexx's recommendations, I'm thinking more along the lines of this:

Mega-H: 50mg weeks 1-4
Mega-Trn: 4mg weeks 1-6
Mega-Zol: 150mg weeks 3-6

SubliminalX

SubliminalX

Awards
  • Established
I personally don't know how trn affects the body but from what I've read on these boards from various logs and users is that it works extremely well for hardening and strength gains. In all honesty, if the science says it doesn't work but all of these users have reaped results, I'll still take it. Results speak for themselves. Perhaps you are a non-responder or you haven't waited long enough for it to kick in. Plus, did you say 500mg of zol!? That seems a little over the top. Most people around my weight range say the respond to it starting at 150mg. I'm using the trn and the zol to harden and for strength not for weight gains per se. Maybe you're expecting too much from it? Thanks much for your input.
I remember people on BB.com saying they had great results with a bad batch of Rebound XT too. It's just human nature to not want to acknowledge being ripped-off, because it makes one feel like a dolt. I have come across just as many logs on TRN that said it didn't do anything, compared to logs that claimed hardening and strength gain effects. At least with Activate and Reloaded, my bloodwork showed nice Test increases -- which supports the science behind those products. There really isn't any solid chemistry (even in theory) behind TST or TRN, in comparison.

I'm not discouraging you from trying. I'm trying TRN just for the heck of it too. But I gotta tell ya, with my experiences with OTC products over the years I've become very skeptical of most things.

Ignatius

Awards
OTC products do generally suck. I used to buy into the hype of the supplement industry and I must have pissed hundreds of dollars down the drain trying various "just as good as roids" products. However, I did happen to try superdrol and, what do you know, it is as good as roids :) . So if these other prosteroids work similarly to that then they're worth trying.

Either way, I do have it in my possession (and I do want it to work, like you said) so I might as well use it.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
don't underestimate the placebo effect. I tried mega-trn and it didn't do much for me.

or the zol for the matter...then again could be the non-responder deal..but i tend to respond pretty well to most things.

I'm debating on whether or not to get the Mega-h, but I can't seem to find anything about anyone actually completing a cycle on it.

Anyone know of a log or something?

h19

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've done some research on TRN around the web, and I think there's faulty science behind -- regarding zero bioavailability of a Tren with an ether group. I think there's a good reason why ALR never intended it to be sold, and why GL doesn't make it anymore. I'm 9 days in on TRN, and haven't noticed anything too spectacular that I can't clearly attribute to simply natural gains. I think I've been suckered.

The ZOL might work, but overall the majority of feedback is that it's pretty much ineffective. Unless you try maybe 500mg ED.

The only thing that might really work is the Halo, although I personally haven't tried it (yet).
well grexx said the zol has about a 15% conversion ratio so for someone like me who has run winny several times I would need at least 350mg. I was also wondering two things if no one knows what TRN is how did you do research on it. Arthur stated that TRN is not trenbolone. and also your 9 days in correct. You were already questioning mega trn back in July so could that be skewing your thoughts on the compound I mean if you go into a cycle already wondering if a compound is effective your not giving it much a chance right?

SubliminalX

SubliminalX

Awards
  • Established
well grexx said the zol has about a 15% conversion ratio so for someone like me who has run winny several times I would need at least 350mg. I was also wondering two things if no one knows what TRN is how did you do research on it. Arthur stated that TRN is not trenbolone. and also your 9 days in correct. You were already questioning mega trn back in July so could that be skewing your thoughts on the compound I mean if you go into a cycle already wondering if a compound is effective your not giving it much a chance right?
You're right, I had doubts going in. But more importantly so, I don't think it's good idea to take some mystery substance. No one knows what's in TRN, so I'm off it now. I can't find any info on the chemical analysis of it, although I did read discussions on how ALR acquired a compound from China that was an ether variation of Trenbolone and ended up trying to sell it. Point is, no matter how you put it, the story behind TRN is shady. It's either methoxy-Trenbolone which can't be converted in the body to an active substance, or it's another steroid that no one will mention publicly.

I don't what I was thinking when I started it. Heck, I wasn't thinking at all! :sick:

Ignatius

Awards
If you guys are interested, I can keep a log for you just so you can read the results (or lack thereof) that I obtain from these supps. I'd start it around the 27th this month once I get back from vacation.

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the people that say it works far out weigh the people that dont.