mega-zol liver toxicity question re: support supps

MaineSucks

Awards
how long would you wait from your last alcoholic drink to start a mega-zol cycle - and what would you take during the wait time. would you start your support supps (Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support)?

thanks guys

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
:study: You may want to look into mega-zol a little more before starting it. M-Zol isn't harsh on the liver, and your liver should be able to recover from alcohol-stress within 24-48hours, assuming you did not go far enough to get alcohol poisoning.

And Maine doesn't suck. Get a new name.

MaineSucks

Awards
:study: You may want to look into mega-zol a little more before starting it. M-Zol isn't harsh on the liver, and your liver should be able to recover from alcohol-stress within 24-48hours, assuming you did not go far enough to get alcohol poisoning.

And Maine doesn't suck. Get a new name.
LOL - I'm from new england originally, but it does suck when you've lived in FL for 8 years and you decide to go to college in the middle of nowhere in Maine.

But thank you for the response

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
LOL - I'm from new england originally, but it does suck when you've lived in FL for 8 years and you decide to go to college in the middle of nowhere in Maine.

But thank you for the response
I can relate to that. Born in FL, lived there until I was 6 and then moved to Texas. No beach anywhere around. It does suck but at least your not dealing with 100 degree heat!

The heat is worth it when the ocean is close by

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
I can relate to that. Born in FL, lived there until I was 6 and then moved to Texas. No beach anywhere around. It does suck but at least your not dealing with 100 degree heat!

The heat is worth it when the ocean is close by
Born in TX, moved to CT. I plan on eventually moving back to TX, but I will definitely miss the ocean... I'm actually getting married in Maine this Oct. We chose ME because we like to vacation there (in the Fall). But it is Southern ME, so some don't consider it "True Maine."

Anyway, enough hijacking. Wait a day or 2, start your Zol. Some prefer to run liver/BP support supps throughout cycle & post cycle therapy, some before & after a cycle (during if problems occurs). This is because some support supps (well, atleast Milk Thistle) may have slight anti-androgen properties, as it is said to bind to the AR.