Mega H, X mass, Mega trn

maxpower155

Awards
I'm 24, 195lbs, 8% BF, got a few cycles under my belt, most recent was a trn, zol cycle last winter which I wasn't too impressed with. I'm looking for a serious bulking cycle and I have Mega H, xmass, and m-trn, I'm wondering if anyone would have an idea of how well these 3 would stack together.

maxpower155

Awards
:toilet:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I honestly think it would be a great stack. Especially now seing as how methoxy- tren really isnt methoxy tren, hell why not add it to the mix! :dance:

Still gives good strength gains and such, so will the max lmg , and Mega-H but this should be lean too which is always the best!

maxpower155

Awards
Especially now seing as how methoxy- tren really isnt methoxy tren, hell why not add it to the mix!QUOTE]
Thanks man, what exactly did you mean by that ^^
:squat:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Especially now seing as how methoxy- tren really isnt methoxy tren, hell why not add it to the mix!QUOTE]
Thanks man, what exactly did you mean by that ^^
:squat:
Author( i think thats his name ) from Alri said that m-trn isnt really methoxy-B-Trenbolone as that would kill libido and something else, and then he went on to say that since he made the chemical he can name it whatever, so i guess its a chemical he decided to make up himself. Im not sure but i wish i knew for sure what it was, im still usin it tho! lol

maxpower155

Awards
Thanks dude, If anyone else has some info that would help me out, that would be awesome.:clean:

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
do it and let us know....should be great though

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks dude, If anyone else has some info that would help me out, that would be awesome.:clean:

Yea no problem bro. I think itd be a great stack though, yes its 3 orals but 2 of them arent methylated and the one that is, isnt that harsh as far as sides go , so i think ull be alright, gain quality weight and lots of strength and be happy when ur done! :dance:

maxpower155

Awards
cool dude, I guess I'll try it then. I'll start in a couple weeks.
I'm thinkin I'll do somethin like this:
weeks 1-2:mtrn 6mg
xmass 80mg
mega h 50mg
weeks 3-4:mtrn 6mg
xmass 120mg
mega h 50mg
PCT
Support supps throughout, I know the drill.:dance:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks solid bro! Goodluck!

SubliminalX

SubliminalX

Awards
  • Established
Author( i think thats his name ) from Alri said that m-trn isnt really methoxy-B-Trenbolone as that would kill libido and something else, and then he went on to say that since he made the chemical he can name it whatever, so i guess its a chemical he decided to make up himself. Im not sure but i wish i knew for sure what it was, im still usin it tho! lol
Man, I wish someone ought to spill the beans too. I mean, ALR and GL are no longer producing it. So why not let the cat out of the bag?

maxpower155

Awards
bump

MANDINGO

Awards
YO MAX i'm planning on starting this exact same stack. How'd it go/how's it going?

maxpower155

Awards
I still haven't started yet I'm still considering other things.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would there be any concerns with running two progestins at the same time?

MANDINGO

Awards
I still haven't started yet I'm still considering other things.
Like what?

Just finished a ZOL/TRN stack. Frickin unbelievable results. Overall lost about a pound, and my strength and definition shot through the roof.

At 190 and want to be 200 during the winter.

maxpower155

Awards
I tried trn/zol a while back and saw almost nothing. Maybe a little hardening, maybe. I'm considering Tren-x instead of mega trn. I'm also trying to figure out ways to safely do a longer cycle, like 6-8 weeks instead of 3-4.

MANDINGO

Awards
I tried trn/zol a while back and saw almost nothing. Maybe a little hardening, maybe. I'm considering Tren-x instead of mega trn. I'm also trying to figure out ways to safely do a longer cycle, like 6-8 weeks instead of 3-4.
What's the diff exactly?

I did 5 pills of zol and 3 of trn per day until each bottle ran out, right from the start.

Tried to increase H20 but didn't change diet a bit, though the diet is already fine--low on fat and at least 1g protein/lb.

Anyway, strength shot through the roof. No way that was placebo because I was shooting past plateaus I had been stuck at for quite awhile. Also looked noticeably harder and more defined.

Shut me down a bit but what the hey.

Running PCT now and will start the MEGAH/TRN stack Oct. 1, which I'm adding CellMass and CytoGain to. Like I said, 10 lb gain is the goal, which seems reasonable.

May add the XMass or may save that for December stack depending on what I read/decide.

maxpower155

Awards
Alright boys, I started this deal and I'm pleased to say its goin good. I decided to go with tren x and mega h and end it with xmass. I just started week 3 and I'm up 9lbs and strength is way up. Heres how I'm doin it.
week 1-1.5: tren x 75mg ed
week 1.5-6: tren x 75mg ed
Mega h 50mg ed
week 4-6: xmass 80-120mg ed
The tren x was working great but I was too anxious to start the mega h so I started it a half week early so thats the explanation for the 1.5. Anyway, so far so good fellas.:good:

maxpower155

Awards
I wrote that wrong I'm running the tren x weeks 1-4 :blink:

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Alright boys, I started this deal and I'm pleased to say its goin good. I decided to go with tren x and mega h and end it with xmass. I just started week 3 and I'm up 9lbs and strength is way up. Heres how I'm doin it.
week 1-1.5: tren x 75mg ed
week 1.5-6: tren x 75mg ed
Mega h 50mg ed
week 4-6: xmass 80-120mg ed
The tren x was working great but I was too anxious to start the mega h so I started it a half week early so thats the explanation for the 1.5. Anyway, so far so good fellas.:good:

Should be fun Generic Labz makes some good stuff!

MANDINGO

Awards
nice job Max.

Details on your support supps, other supps, and diet would be appreciated.

I'm going to start this exact same stack in early October, hence my curiosity. I'm 6'0, 192, and gained a tremendous amount of strength off of trn/zol during August, which I haven't lost, so I'm excited for this new stack.

Also, how's the libido? Trn/zol shut me down for some reason.

maxpower155

Awards
nice job Max.

Details on your support supps, other supps, and diet would be appreciated.

I'm going to start this exact same stack in early October, hence my curiosity. I'm 6'0, 192, and gained a tremendous amount of strength off of trn/zol during August, which I haven't lost, so I'm excited for this new stack.

Also, how's the libido? Trn/zol shut me down for some reason.
along with the products mentioned I'm taking: xceed, now adams multi, fish oil, milk thistle, NOW liver detoxifier and regenerator, coq10, hawthorne berries, bulk leucine and bulk BCAA's, and lots of whey protein and lots of food. I'm consuming around 3500 clean calories, per day trying to stay relatively lean. For Pct I'm using Nolva, restore, and rebound xt. Libido is fine so far, Only side I've noticed is a little acne, nothing major so its good. I think tren x beats mega trn hands down. I know the mega h probly won't kick in for another week or so and my strength has shot up since day 4. Tren x is the real deal IMO.

maxpower155

Awards
Its now the start of week 4 and I'm up 13lbs. two days ago I had a tendonitis flare up and its still giving me problems and I can't lift as heavy as I would like. So heres the deal. I decided to not run the xmass and save it for a later cycle. I'll just finish off with the mega h and thats it. My goal for the cycle was 12lbs so I'm already over that with 2 weeks to go.

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
I don't think x mass and mtrien mix well, both if I am correct are progestin based, and from my experience with the 2 compunds I started to get sore nips and some puffyness, I cut out the x-mass and I was good, just my 2 cents.

maxpower155

Awards
well I know that, thats why I wasn't going to run them at the same time. But I'm saving the xmass for later, for other reasons.

maxpower155

Awards
Well I weighed myself for the first time since dropping the tren x, and I'm down 3.5lbs! My diet hasn't changed but I lost weight. I don't feel the pump and strength that I had with tren x. I'm beginning to really question GL products to tell you the truth. I saw nothing with zol/trn and now I don't see mega h doing anything for me either. I'll give it more time and see what happens.

maxpower155

Awards
I'm now in the final days of the cycle and I'm extremely disappointed. I was up to 209lbs (13lbs) at the end of the Tren-x (week 3) then when I dropped the tren x I lost 7lbs with the mega h. I've been able to gain back 1lbs the past week. I've been eating like crazy, I also added a weight gainer but still nothing. So Its looking like i'm going to end up around 203lbs and I think Mega H is an absolute joke! I'm done with generic labz honestly.

jrobran3644

Awards
x mass

well im 6'5 and 205 at 6% bf. im looking to gain some more mass, im an ok size right now. I just started taking 3 tablets daily, i took 1 first week, 2 next, and just started taking three. I have not gained a pound, and my strength has stayed the same. Is this normal? X mass so far has completely killed my libido.

Also i was wondering, does x mass show up on a drug test? and if it does how long does it take to clean it out of your system?

maxpower155

Awards
Lets start a new thread for that ya?

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
Too bad GL doesn't make a superdrol copy.
I heard one of their products, not sure if its mega h, or phara, is supposed to be similar and its pretty much an old german steroid? perhaps im wrong?

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
I'm now in the final days of the cycle and I'm extremely disappointed. I was up to 209lbs (13lbs) at the end of the Tren-x (week 3) then when I dropped the tren x I lost 7lbs with the mega h. I've been able to gain back 1lbs the past week. I've been eating like crazy, I also added a weight gainer but still nothing. So Its looking like i'm going to end up around 203lbs and I think Mega H is an absolute joke! I'm done with generic labz honestly.

Sorry to hear that. I thought their products sounded really good. I have been considering my first cycle to be TRN/ZOL, but after reading things like this im not too sure about GL.

IronBear

IronBear

Awards
been on a typical Mega H/Trn/Zol cycle for 2 weeks now for a recomp, and I will say the combination has worked for me.
Thats at 50 mg/4mg (2mg the first week)/150mg respectively