ZOL/TRN starts tommorow, add TST?

superfreak231

Awards
I have a bottle of TRN/TST/ZOL that I can use up.
I was thinking 2-4mg TRN, and will go from 150-200mg ZOL over 4 weeks.

should i do 150mg zol every day for a month?

add in TST? mostly cutting
pct is handeled.

ICEBERG

Awards
Superfreak- I am taking 400 MGS of Zol a day and have had no BP issues. I keep making gains and getting leaner- I still don't know if 400 MG is pushing the limit too far but I guess I will wait for the AM Member feedback.

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
Superfreak- I am taking 400 MGS of Zol a day and have had no BP issues. I keep making gains and getting leaner- I still don't know if 400 MG is pushing the limit too far but I guess I will wait for the AM Member feedback.
How are your joints doing while you're on 400mgs?????

ICEBERG

Awards
Joints have been fine. Nothing out of the ordinary. I guess I have played the guinea pig the "extreme Zol Cycle" and I keep waiting for somebody to inform or alert me that 400 MGs is way too high either due to my receptors not being able to use all of it -which means I am wasting money or my body all of sudden reacting to side effects that are unbearable. I actually got the idea from Jay Cutler who recommended quadrupling the dosage for maximum growth. He may have been just rambling but the 200 MGS everybody seems to be taking wasn't doing a thing for me. I hope I haven't made a bad decision. What is your opinion?

ICEBERG

Awards
Grexx! Good to hear from you. How high could I go realistically. I am considering going up to 500 MGS by next week.

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would say 500 is the limit as i think I read that it has a 15% conversion, so 500 would be roughly 75 mgs/day or 525 mgs/week which is not uncommon at all. good luck

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey grexx outa curiosity what was the highest you went? Also do you really think that Zol is a good clone of winny or have you not used winny? What do you think is the most price effective dose for Zol? Thanks bro, also lookin massive bro congrats.

ICEBERG

Awards
Grexx! Good to hear from you. How high could I go realistically. I am considering going up to 500 MGS by next week.
Grexx, I am up to 500 MG on Zol. I am taking 1 cap every two hours. Can I take more than 1 cap per dosage so I can avoid having to constantly keep track of the time per dose?
Additionally, I am staying on Zol for a total of 10 weeks because it is so mild and I am still seeing good gains. It is so easy to get caught up in long cycles and then with no warning- things change quickly and what was first a good idea turns out to be impractical.
What do you think?

Thanks,
Iceberg

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey grexx outa curiosity what was the highest you went? Also do you really think that Zol is a good clone of winny or have you not used winny? What do you think is the most price effective dose for Zol? Thanks bro, also lookin massive bro congrats.
I'm wondering the same!!!!!!!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
good post boys, keep posting on your cycles, i plan too use these two products down the road and the info will help me out