Mega V info??

Status
Not open for further replies.
RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Mega V(mega ~var):)

Any truth to your next product being real close clone of ~var?

If the dosage and tab count is high, Im in for 25 bottles.

rayballs03

Awards
Mega V(mega ~var):)

Any truth to your next product being real close clone of ~var?

If the dosage and tab count is high, Im in for 25 bottles.
Im down too if this rumor is true.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just outa curiosity how did you here this or where did you here this?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Just outa curiosity how did you here this or where did you here this?
My memory is real sketchy, but a friend sent me a link a to another forum a bit ago, in one of the posts/replys a rep talked about var real briefly, I looked at it, but since I thought that gl was done producing, I dismissed it, then megah came out of no where, and I grabbed 10 bottles, and started thinking about the old thread I read, but I cant find it, so I cant proove or confirm it, but Im sure it was a gl rep who mentioned var in a brief post/reply.

Oh and the name mega v was just a guess at what it might be called IF gl does put it out. This was not disclosed by anyone.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I myself havnt heard anything about this at all and to be quite honest ( i hope im wrong ) i dont think it will happen. Nobody has come out with anything new lately and i doubt they will, if they do id be surprised, companies just dont wanna take the risk. I do hope im wrong but its doubtful.

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
I'd definately be down for a LOT of bottles... but I don't think there is any chance of this. Only reason I say this as GL seems to just CLone products, no one has established a Anavar product so far, so I doubt this will ever come out

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea exactly, im surprised they never came out with tst, i know bioscience did but since alri gave them raws for trn i was surprised they didnt do tst. But yea they just seem to clone stuff so i highly doubt they will bring out a var type product.

joe dax

Awards
given the climate on ph's, i don't think any company would be investing serious $$ on developing a var clone as they could be f*cked over by the fda at any time and end up in a world of hurt, least with stuff like mega h, the raws are around and have been tried and tested and sell well, so get in, get out as fast as you can

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
My memory is real sketchy, but a friend sent me a link a to another forum a bit ago, in one of the posts/replys a rep talked about var real briefly, I looked at it, but since I thought that gl was done producing, I dismissed it, then megah came out of no where, and I grabbed 10 bottles, and started thinking about the old thread I read, but I cant find it, so I cant proove or confirm it, but Im sure it was a gl rep who mentioned var in a brief post/reply.

Oh and the name mega v was just a guess at what it might be called IF gl does put it out. This was not disclosed by anyone.
You are correct, I read the same thing on another site it was in reference to a woman wanting to take mega h and the GL rep responded by telling her to wait for the var clone they were releasing(which is wierd I think halo would be about as good as it gets for a woman). I am not saying this is true, just that it was said..

joe dax

Awards
You are correct, I read the same thing on another site it was in reference to a woman wanting to take mega h and the GL rep responded by telling her to wait for the var clone they were releasing(which is wierd I think halo would be about as good as it gets for a woman). I am not saying this is true, just that it was said..
sounds interesting...

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
sounds interesting...
I was just reading the profile on anavar from steroid.com
"Anabolic/Androgenic Ratio (Range): 322-630:24"
That is one of the most impressive steroids I have ever seen.
I would buy myself broke..

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That kinda reminds me of Superdrol. Highly anabolic , hardly androgenic, so dry lean gains and some fat loss. Yes? No?

If this happens id be down for an assload of bottles too but i wont get my hopes up!

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
That kinda reminds me of Superdrol. Highly anabolic , hardly androgenic, so dry lean gains and some fat loss. Yes? No?

If this happens id be down for an assload of bottles too but i wont get my hopes up!
MOHN was touted as the "legal var" back in the old PH days. Im curious to know what GL has in mind...

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established

You are correct, SD was the best stuff in the world!! In theory this would have twice the anabolic and the same androgenic properties..

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Oh, I certainly think they will come out with a "var"-like substance. A 4OHN derivative would be cool. If they made it a Methoxy, it would probably be "legal" long enough to sell.

It wouldn't be an Anavar clone, it would be some sort of analoge, in the same way Gaspari released Pro-Turinabol before the first ban, and Halodrol after (both targeting the Turinabol molecule).

Anavar is 5 alpha-androstan-2-oxa-17 alpha-methyl-17 beta-ol-3-one

It is considered very safe. To that end, it is also quite weak, in comparison to what we might be used to. But for Females, its excellent. And if large doses were taken, its probably pretty anabolic.

4OHN could be easily modified to be legal, if its not already. Before the first ban, a few companies offered it in a sterile "oral only" solution, which proved quite effective.

If a company can put out an unmethylated winny (prostanozol), they certainly can make a pro-anavar.

I know of one company who carefully read the law and released a boldenone precursor that is quite effective.

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
I know of one company who carefully read the law and released a boldenone precursor that is quite effective.
Never heard of this.... unless you mean 1-testosterone( Dihydro-boldenone). I would be interested to hear more about it... also what was Gaspari's first pro-turinabol product called?

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
MOHN wasn't on the original ban list, but it is certainly illegal as of right now, it was included in the re-write of the ban.

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
I was just reading an old post from BK(supposedly the one that got him fired for releasing all of the products that alr was looking into) and I found this listed as the anavar variant that they were playing with..
4-hydroxy-17a-methyl-2-oxa-5a-androstane-3-one

anavar:
17b-hydroxy-17a-methyl-2-oxa-5a-androstane-3-one

maybe nothing...
here is more from the post..
"I spoke with Author at length last night and we have decided that we really want to have "Chemist X" focus his efforts for us on the C4, -OH modified compounds. You might remember such cool C4, -OH modifieds compounds like MOHN, OHN, Formestane, etc.?!?

Well, we're going to take this a step further. The hydroxyl at C4 makes otherwise aromatizable steroids unaromatizable (usually) and also gives the compound (usually) some inherent anti-aromatic qualities itself.

Author is having our 'friend in Chengdu' make small (a few grams) of the following goodies for us to play with -

4,17b-diydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one (did someone ask for 'trenbolone'?)

17a-methyl-4-hydroxy-4,9-dien-3-one (this one should be VERY cool)

17a-methyl-2-hydroxymethylene-4-hydroxy-5-androstan-3-one (I will call this a 'Hydrogen Bomb' instead of an "A-Bomb")

4-hydroxy-1-methyl-5alpha-androst-1-en-3-one (probably as a 17b ester - think "legal Primobolan")

4-hydroxy-17a-methyl-2-oxa-5a-androstane-3-one (the Anavar variant)

and of course, what stack would be complete without dbol?

4-hydroxy-17a-methyl-androsta-1,4-dien-3-one (dbol, no bloat, non-aromatizing)

Now we are 'alpha testing' these goodies in August and no, we don't need volunteers to 'assist us' (sorry guys, you will need to wait until we either beta test or we just launch the products)."

Work

Awards
I'd be willing to bet TST and TRN are in there somewhere.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd be willing to bet TST and TRN are in there somewhere.

Word to that bro! I bet they are! What if test was the legal var? lol that would suck!

joe dax

Awards
4-hydroxy-1-methyl-5alpha-androst-1-en-3-one (probably as a 17b ester - think "legal Primobolan")

:woohoo:
bring it on!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not.. Thankfully..
Yea i know! Im really hoping some companies come out with somethin new before all this bs goes down but i doubt they will. :-(

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
Yea i know! Im really hoping some companies come out with somethin new before all this bs goes down but i doubt they will. :-(
You are right the whole supplement industry is walking on very thin ice selling aas over the internet as supplements personally I wouldn't have the balls to do it.. They could very well get brought up on criminal charges. I am personally buying everything that I can well I can.

joe dax

Awards
You are right the whole supplement industry is walking on very thin ice selling anabolic steroids over the internet as supplements personally I wouldn't have the balls to do it.. They could very well get brought up on criminal charges. I am personally buying everything that I can well I can.
me too, stocked for years

but there's money to be made, the get in, get out, quick fire approach, form a company, make the bucks, dissolve the company!!

easier said than done tho

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
me too, stocked for years

but there's money to be made, the get in, get out, quick fire approach, form a company, make the bucks, dissolve the company!!

easier said than done tho
A very good idea too... I just watch how the dea/fda/gov builds a case, they sit and wait and gain evidence and watch (red star laboratories was watched for years). I think that now that they know what is going on they are watching the message boards and products coming out and eventually they will take action. I notice that all of the major companys have quite making anything steroidal and now it is just knock offs that fly under the radar(or do they??). You are right the market is deffinatelly there and these companies keep trying to squeeze another week and another week and personally I am glad but I hope they have an answer for the gov when they ask them how they thought it was legal to sell a steroid over the internet masked as a nutritional supplement.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Never heard of this.... unless you mean 1-testosterone( Dihydro-boldenone). I would be interested to hear more about it... also what was Gaspari's first pro-turinabol product called?
No, not 1T.

1,4AD

Its the precursor to Boldenone. It was not on the ban list, and someone is selling it on a sponsor's website.

Gaspari's product was called Pro-Turinabol, actually. Very low-dosed.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
sounds really interesting..

is this safe still around?
Yes, still around. A sponsor carries it.

A certain company that starts with a 1 and ends with a Fast sold 1,4AD caps for nearly a year before runnign out, and no one was on unless you knew what to look for.

The methylated version of 1,4AD is the precursor to Dianabol, and its also not on the list.

Neither is M4OHN...and people have produced and sold it several times since the ban.

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
No, not 1T.

1,4AD

Its the precursor to Boldenone. It was not on the ban list, and someone is selling it on a sponsor's website.

Gaspari's product was called Pro-Turinabol, actually. Very low-dosed.
Very good info.. correct on all counts:
" Only that boldenone has a hydrogen and oxygen bonded and the 1,4-andro has a double bonded oxygen atom. Boldenone becomes methandrostenolone in its methylated form, also known as Dianabol, possibly the most popular oral steroid in the world, ever. "
THANKS.....

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
Yes, still around. A sponsor carries it.

A certain company that starts with a 1 and ends with a Fast sold 1,4AD caps for nearly a year before runnign out, and no one was on unless you knew what to look for.

The methylated version of 1,4AD is the precursor to Dianabol, and its also not on the list.

Neither is M4OHN...and people have produced and sold it several times since the ban.
not bad price either, 60caps 100mg $50.. Again very informative info........

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
If I remember these were suppose to be fakes, to mess with the competition. BK said something about it on another forum. If ALR is helping GL design a legal var, cool. But I don't believe GL has there own chemist.

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
If I remember these were suppose to be fakes, to mess with the competition. BK said something about it on another forum. If ALR is helping GL design a legal var, cool. But I don't believe GL has there own chemist.
I would believe that only if BK still worked for ALR, I believe that they parted ways B/C of a breach of a NDA although BK says that he quite. You are right I don't think GL has there own chemist.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
not bad price either, 60caps 100mg $50.. Again very informative info........
Yeah but if i remember your going to need like 3 caps a day so $50 for 20 days and your going to want at least 3 bottles so 150 bucks for a good cycle you can get 1 bottle of mega h and 2 bottle of m-trn for less than $100 or even less if you just want to run 4mg a day one bottle of mega h and one bottle of trn is like what $60bucks for a solid 6wk cycle

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
Yeah but if i remember your going to need like 3 caps a day so $50 for 20 days and your going to want at least 3 bottles so 150 bucks for a good cycle you can get 1 bottle of mega h and 2 bottle of m-trn for less than $100 or even less if you just want to run 4mg a day one bottle of mega h and one bottle of trn is like what $60bucks for a solid 6wk cycle
I just saw that when it was being sold on BB.com before the ban it was 23$ for 60 caps at 50mg so I figured it was a good price to have it stay the same after noone was selling it..

I made the mistake after just getting into supplements and hearing about 1-AD(02/06) that I went out and paid 100$ a bottle for 1-ad (3 bottles){and sadly alot of people do it}. I then did a little more research and bought some SD(which in my opinion is better) at 35$ a bottle, it was a BIG MISTAKE to buy the 1-ad(it was OK though but not at that price) people just buy it because it is banned and they think for some reason that makes it better(in normal cases it would but in this supplement industry...). For not being harsh on your liver I do believe it would be an asset to a stack but you are right you can get equally good/better products for half of the price...

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just saw that when it was being sold on BB.com before the ban it was 23$ for 60 caps at 50mg so I figured it was a good price to have it stay the same after noone was selling it..

Dont' get me wrong though it is a VERY good product imo but i remember when everyone had it i could get a 90ct bottle for like 29.95 100mg so 2bottle for a 2 month cycle would be 60 bucks that was a great deal and the product did work pretty well. not super fast gains but good lean gains.

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
I can't find the 1,4 at any of our board sponsors... a better hint would be nice.

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
I found it in about 15-20min. I don't think that anyone can post how to find it beings that 4ad was on the ban and it said any derivatives of those andros cannot be sold. If you have a bb.com membership you can pm my name there and I will let you know...

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established

Thats great that someone else read about this too, now I dont feel like such an a$$ because I cant remember where it was.

Also, there has been some really good information posted in this thread, but I was wondering if we could get back on track and get a comment from a gl rep?? Any kind of a hint or any info at all would be awesome.

joe dax

Awards
i've never read a post from a rep on here, only grexx

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
i've never read a post from a rep on here, only grexx
By rep I mean someone that has insider information from either being part of the company or working close enough with the company to have knowledge not available to the general public. I am not sure they are a big enough company to have an official rep, just the owner and grexx who post about products but they are being very quiet about what they are making and doing now, if you noticed they just hinted about mega h and then time went by and bang it was here we had to find out by ourselves through less popular boards and the product showing up on shelves, I wouldn't be suprised if it was the same with this product. It actually doesn't make much sense since we all will spread the info like wild fire when we see it which is neccessary for sales but bad for publicity.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
By rep I mean someone that has insider information from either being part of the company or working close enough with the company to have knowledge not available to the general public. I am not sure they are a big enough company to have an official rep, just the owner and grexx who post about products but they are being very quiet about what they are making and doing now, if you noticed they just hinted about mega h and then time went by and bang it was here we had to find out by ourselves through less popular boards and the product showing up on shelves, I wouldn't be suprised if it was the same with this product. It actually doesn't make much sense since we all will spread the info like wild fire when we see it which is neccessary for sales but bad for publicity.

You nailed it again, thats what I meant by rep, and hoping for a hint or a nibble of info from an insider. My real motivation too is theres only so much money that can be spent on such endeavors, and so many things I want to stock up on and I fully support gl and their products, and I want to prepare and start saving if I find out theres a ~var on the horizon, because Im overstrapped now because I bought some Hmax from pro, which Im sure is great, and will happily use, but then MegaH came out, and I just had to buy some of the megaH to support gl and I kinda need to prepare/plan if there is infact any kind of var like product comin out any time soon because I cannot miss out on that.

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
You nailed it again, thats what I meant by rep, and hoping for a hint or a nibble of info from an insider. My real motivation too is theres only so much money that can be spent on such endeavors, and so many things I want to stock up on and I fully support gl and their products, and I want to prepare and start saving if I find out theres a ~var on the horizon, because Im overstrapped now because I bought some Hmax from pro, which Im sure is great, and will happily use, but then MegaH came out, and I just had to buy some of the megaH to support gl and I kinda need to prepare/plan if there is infact any kind of var like product comin out any time soon because I cannot miss out on that.
I am with you there too. I have stocked up on enough stuff for at least 15 cycles now my only problems are
#1 they keep coming out with new stuff that I think would make good additions to my collection
#2 the shelf life on this stuff is only 2 years and they say it is still good for 2 more after that so figuring I have 5 years(optimist) for them to be good I would have to do 3 cycles a year for the next 5 years which would probably kill me... or I would look like Arnold and be half dead from what I put my body through.
DECISIONS, DECISIONS, I hate them and love them at the same time....

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Its a sponsor that retired from the research chem business a while back.

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
HERE IS THE REAL SCOOP FROM WHERE THIS WAS MENTIONED I DON'T WANT TO LINK TO ANOTHER FORUM SO I HAVE SPELLED IT OUT IN DIFFERENT COLLOS SO YOU CAN TELL WHO IS TALKING AND HOW THE CONVERSATION WENT..

GL, is there already a new list of products available?
Thank you.

We have a new product coming out next week, Mega-H. It is an "H" Clone.

Nice. Keep us posted, GL!

Pic of Mega-H
Attached Images
Meg-h-wt.jpg (20.4 KB, 49 views)

Is it safe for a female to use? And if so, what can I expect?

Bumping this. Maybe a mod can help me and tell me what to expect.

Nice, "H" is a great supplement!

I was wondering if you are looking into a Test or 4ad replacement, or an Anavar replacement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggerty
Nice, "H" is a great supplement!

I was wondering if you are looking into a Test or 4ad replacement, or an Anavar replacement?

I'm a female, so test is a no no for me. I'm running Anavar (started a new cycle this morning).

We may do an "Anavar like" prodcut very soon. You may be better to wait on a product like this Missdiesel.

BLUE IS THE GL REP. MAYBE WE READ TOO MUCH INTO IT OR MAYBE THEY DIDN'T WANT TO SAY TOO MUCH ABOUT IT. IT IS WIERD THAT THEY WOULD MENTION IT THOUGH IF THEY WEREN'T LOOKING INTO IT...

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What were the dates on those posts? Not exact just around when was it..... because if it was a month ago then maybe it is in the works, but if it was back at Christmas time or something then I wouldn't hold out hope.

Mr.50

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
They were talking about Mega-H so it can't be tht old, I think mega-h is only like a week or two old.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully we can get confirmation from GL soon weather or not they are bringing a var like product out.

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
What were the dates on those posts? Not exact just around when was it..... because if it was a month ago then maybe it is in the works, but if it was back at Christmas time or something then I wouldn't hold out hope.

Mr.50
His last statement was made on July 23, 2006..

Status
Not open for further replies.