THR -cardio
FRI - chest/shoulders/triceps
SAT -back traps biceps forearms
SUN - legs

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
There is no reason to taper down the TRN. And, you are missing some vital supporting supplements. I suggest you by AI's cycle support.

Save the creatine and cAMP for PCT

Frank N Steroid

Awards
There is no reason to taper down the TRN. And, you are missing some vital supporting supplements. I suggest you by AI's cycle support.

Save the creatine and cAMP for post cycle therapy
Hawthorn, Thistle, and Palmetto? What else? NAC?

What is AI's cycle support?

These are non methyls, so liver shouldnt really have problems.

You think the cAMP and Creatine wont do much on cycle?
And lastly, does my cycle look good? I thoguht of tampering down TRN since we have limited muscle receptors, so let Zol take full action.

besides that, is my dosing good for a first cycle?

Frank N Steroid

Awards
I dont really think all that is necessary for such a light cycle, and big $

Frank N Steroid

Awards
people get 100 page threads and nobody cantalk to me here

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't take this cycle so lightly when it comes to supps -
I know neither are methyls, but check out the bloodwork from just TRN. I don't know what the addition of Zol will cause...
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/411821-post293.html
You'll definitely want to pick up Milk Thistle, hawthorn, EFAs and I'll let some other bros fill in the rest (I'm still learning about this stuff)...it'll add up quick though, which is probably why Rage suggested the cycle support. Good Luck.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Better safe then sorry! It may be mild but 4 weeks will do some damage, you should protect your goods, they are not easily replaced! I don't know if Nolva would be necessary though, can't hurt but doesn't seem like this cycle would require it, anyone have any input?

Frank N Steroid

Awards
Better safe then sorry! It may be mild but 4 weeks will do some damage, you should protect your goods, they are not easily replaced! I don't know if Nolva would be necessary though, can't hurt but doesn't seem like this cycle would require it, anyone have any input?
How do I do PCT then? I would actually perfer no nolva.
Tren doesnt armotize and ZOL is dht derived.

Frank N Steroid

Awards
I wouldn't take this cycle so lightly when it comes to supps -
I know neither are methyls, but check out the bloodwork from just TRN. I don't know what the addition of Zol will cause...
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/411821-post293.html
You'll definitely want to pick up Milk Thistle, hawthorn, EFAs and I'll let some other bros fill in the rest (I'm still learning about this stuff)...it'll add up quick though, which is probably why Rage suggested the cycle support. Good Luck.
EFA's are staples, and I'm already doing Thistle + Hawthorn.
Are those straight post-cycle or post pct?

Also, do you think 6mg helped push your shut down?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, do you think 6mg helped push your shut down?
Ha ha...that wasn't my log. I'm literally half the size of that guy (ryansm). I just know that many have reported that the sides really seem to come on at 6mg. I do know that I have also read that Zol will shut you down and some argue that a "mild" supp like Zol is not worth taking alone due to this fact.

I haven't taken any of this stuff though, so I'll let others chime in on that. A little help anyone?

Frank N Steroid

Awards
Ha ha...that wasn't my log. I'm literally half the size of that guy (ryansm). I just know that many have reported that the sides really seem to come on at 6mg. I do know that I have also read that Zol will shut you down and some argue that a "mild" supp like Zol is not worth taking alone due to this fact.

I haven't taken any of this stuff though, so I'll let others chime in on that. A little help anyone?
Well, doesnt everything shut you down?
I see people do Zol cycles with 30/20/10 nolva PCT and recover fine..

TRN gets the sides @ 6mg, but the dude still didnt get shut down.

joe dax

Awards
Well, doesnt everything shut you down?
I see people do Zol cycles with 30/20/10 nolva post cycle therapy and recover fine..

TRN gets the sides @ 6mg, but the dude still didnt get shut down.
u should be ok bro? trn/zol stack is the way to go for lean hard muscle, u only on it for 4 weeks which should give some decent results, all the best!!

Frank N Steroid

Awards
I'm going more for cutting.
Can anybody comment PCT?

Frank N Steroid

Awards
a little more feedback would be nice

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
How do I do post cycle therapy then? I would actually perfer no nolva.
Tren doesnt armotize and ZOL is dht derived.
I'm not saying you shouldn't use, I'm just saying it may not be necessary, I would definitely have it on hand! I don't see mtrn causing gyno, but zol may be possible. Anyway your PCT may be better with it, I'm no expert, I didn't use Nolva with a short mtrn only cycle and had a great PCT but it's pretty mild on it's own and I never went over 4mgs. I would spend some time searching through others logs before you make your decision, everyone reacts differently.

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
Why is it no one advocates utilizing creatine while on? Has anyone read CME and Building the Perfect Beast by ALR? His research and recommendations suggest creatine is a huge benefit while on...... unless of course my comprehension of his writing is way off.......

apologies for the high-jack....

:burger:

Save the creatine and cAMP for post cycle therapy

joe dax

Awards
Why is it no one advocates utilizing creatine while on? Has anyone read CME and Building the Perfect Beast by ALR? His research and recommendations suggest creatine is a huge benefit while on...... unless of course my comprehension of his writing is way off.......

apologies for the high-jack....

:burger:
i used creatine while on and it was awesome, why not use it!!

Frank N Steroid

Awards
Yeah, and TREN increases creatine synthesis.

Anybody know a non-nolva approach to PCT?

ATD 75/50/50/25
xxx

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
I pretty much stay on creatine all the time, I don't think anyone said you shouldn't use it while on, but that it's more important during PCT.

FrankNSteroid, I did rxt at 75/50/25 w/o Nolva, But the nolva was on hand, I didn't get any shutdown and I was not bulking. I think if your trying to keep muscle gains and have any shutdown at all, Nolva would be wise. I did a very light mtrn only cycle to see how my body reacted and when I do a full up mtrn/zol cycle I will most likely include Nolva.

Frank N Steroid

Awards
I pretty much stay on creatine all the time, I don't think anyone said you shouldn't use it while on, but that it's more important during post cycle therapy.

FrankNSteroid, I did rxt at 75/50/25 w/o Nolva, But the nolva was on hand, I didn't get any shutdown and I was not bulking. I think if your trying to keep muscle gains and have any shutdown at all, Nolva would be wise. I did a very light mtrn only cycle to see how my body reacted and when I do a full up mtrn/zol cycle I will most likely include Nolva.
I would really like to do no Nolva but oh well, you think Nolva is the best?
I just want to lose as much bf% as I can, and then start lean bulking all winter, my gains come easy but fat doesnt come off.

Also, is my Zol dosing too high?

What does everyone think of Iron Pimpers dosing?
ATD 75/50/50/25
6OXO 600/600/400/200

Any opinion on transdermal 6oxo for a cheaper alternative?

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
The reason I ask is because I would think 1 would be enough, I don't think you would need 2 ATDs. I would drop the 6OXO and stay with the SNS product myself. jmo

Frank N Steroid

Awards
Ight sure, and ATD will be all that I need? To get the test flowing and etc?

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nolva IS necessary for PCT. Forget ATD, use Nolva along with something like Powerfull/Retain/DHEA. Nolva is not only cheaper than ATD's, its tried and true, and is far better for bringing back test and helping with lipids. Also I wouldnt touch TRN without letro on hand in case of Gyno. ATD's shouldnt be used unless treating Gyno, or using something that aromitizes.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Nolva IS necessary for post cycle therapy. Forget ATD, use Nolva along with something like Powerfull/Retain/DHEA. Nolva is not only cheaper than ATD's, its tried and true, and is far better for bringing back test and helping with lipids. Also I wouldnt touch TRN without letro on hand in case of Gyno. ATD's shouldnt be used unless treating Gyno, or using something that aromitizes.
I agree, but with mtrn you will get a progestion problem not normal gyno, so would Nolva really be needed if you have no shut down? Now I would always say better safe then sorry, but if mtrn is extremely mild to you, you could get away without it I would think. Just rambling, go ahead and slap me down!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMO PCT is one of the most important aspects I would look at the PCT forum DR. D has a great post one running atd inverse to serm. with trn pregestorone based gyno can be a problem but if you use and estrogen blocker it would be ok pregesterone cannot come with out estrogen. But I would use B6 and cabergoline as you can also have prolactin issues.

Frank N Steroid

Awards
Ight thanks.

So how does this seem:
Nolva: 40/30/20/10
Retain: 3/3/2/2
and I'll mix in some other goodies, but for brining back the test, is that fine?

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ight thanks.

So how does this seem:
and I'll mix in some other goodies, but for brining back the test, is that fine?
Looks good to me. My TRN/Zol PCT is only Nolva/Powerfull. I wasnt bulking and I dont lose muscle easy so I left off the Retrain.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ight thanks.

So how does this seem:

From what I understand it is best to run the retain inverse to nolva ie nolva starts high goes low and retain starts low goes higher as you could have estrogen rebound issues.

Frank N Steroid

Awards
Oh, so then
Nolva 40/30/20/10
Retain 2/2/3/3
?? Can somebody else clarify this?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh, so then
Nolva 40/30/20/10
Retain 2/2/3/3
?? Can somebody else clarify this?

The best place to ask this is in the PCT section there are people there who will give you expert advice alot better than I can. That whole forum is dedicated to different types of PCT.