Phera-Max or X Mass

Stevo

Awards
Ive done my share of research on both products and to be honest, im still confused about which product will produce better gains. All i want is to gain solid mass without bloat, but which product should i choose. Can someone please help me, i would really appreciate it.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
this has been covered in other threads. from reviews that i have read x-mass gives a lot of weight fast so probably more bloat as well. phera gives you more strength from what i understand.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have done a lot of reading about these two products as well and have found that many aren't even sure of the EXACT make-up of Phera-X...some say it's similiar to PP and others say it's more like Ergo Max (I'm leaning towards this one). They are both the same chemical, but Ergo will cause more sides and bloat than PP. X-Mass is the same as Max LMG.

If you haven't already, maybe you could try researching Ergo Max and Max LMG and then come to your own conclusions. Use words like emax and maxlmg for your search otherwise you won't come up with anything due to the length of the words. The advance search always helps b/c you can search via thread title. Good luck.

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
Here's my take on what I found, then you can search each and read reviews:

NAME BRAND GENERIC
AX Superdrol SNS Methyl-Drol XT & PEI Methyl DX3
AX Phera-Plex GL Phera-Max
AX Prostanozol GL Mega-Zol
ALRI Methoxy-TRN GL Meag-TRN & BS Methoxy-TST
ALRI MAX LMG GL X-Mass

Any objections?

CrzyHrse

CrzyHrse

Awards
From my experience, I would recommend Phera-max if you are prone to gyno. I am one that is prone to gyno from certain types of supps and x-mass is NOT good for me. I did not have any problems with phera-max...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's my take on what I found, then you can search each and read reviews:

NAME BRAND GENERIC
AX Superdrol SNS Methyl-Drol XT & PEI Methyl DX3
AX Phera-Plex GL Phera-Max
AX Prostanozol GL Mega-Zol
ALRI Methoxy-TRN GL Meag-TRN & BS Methoxy-TST
ALRI MAX LMG GL X-Mass

Any objections?
Like I said earlier, if PheraMax/PheramoneX is more like ergo there will be more bloat than if it's more like PP (that has been widely discussed to no avail though http://anabolicminds.com/forum/generic-labz/43678-cross-reference-pheramax.html)

X-mass http://anabolicminds.com/forum/generic-labz/43178-who-here-likeing-x-mass-anyone.html

Looks like they both have great potential for sides...and probably water retention too! Give each a try and see how you react to them. That's what I'm going to eventually do. Just keep your diet in check and drink A LOT OF WATER (and maybe even run ATD or prostanz/zol with your cycle)

Other than that I think your best bet is finding somebody who has ran both of these...the actual GL products and not the ones these are thought to be. Good luck with your search.

joe dax

Awards
Like I said earlier, if PheraMax/PheramoneX is more like ergo there will be more bloat than if it's more like PP (that has been widely discussed to no avail though http://anabolicminds.com/forum/generic-labz/43678-cross-reference-pheramax.html)

X-mass http://anabolicminds.com/forum/generic-labz/43178-who-here-likeing-x-mass-anyone.html

Looks like they both have great potential for sides...and probably water retention too! Give each a try and see how you react to them. That's what I'm going to eventually do. Just keep your diet in check and drink A LOT OF WATER (and maybe even run ATD or prostanz/zol with your cycle)

Other than that I think your best bet is finding somebody who has ran both of these...the actual GL products and not the ones these are thought to be. Good luck with your search.
i've run both together, size and strenght gains were awesome, i experienced very few sides (thirsty, just a few zits here and there) but i've keep dosages quite low and drank loads of water the only trouble you will have is sourcing the phera max as its really hard to find as all generic labz products have been discontinued , x mass, mega zol and mega trn are all still pretty much availiable on the web, x mass and mega zol cycle would be ok IMO

good luck anyway

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established

The reason PMax is not ergomax from research is this:

PheraMax is: 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol

ErgoMax is: 17-methyl-delta-2-etioallocholane
PheraPlex is: 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol

So, PMax and PP match 100% chemically.

Smoky

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Undeniable run together was an awesome bulker. A little AI if needed for those that are sensitive to bloat, will do the trick. A good clean diet helps tremendously. Various ways to deal with bloat so that is another topic in itself.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Smoky, how did you run these together? If you did one for awhile and then stacked later in the cycle, did you see a big difference in the bloat? IE Two weeks of X-mass followed by three weeks of X-mass and Phera-X.

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
phera-max alone at 15-30 mg/day for 4 weeks should suffice as a great cycle.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Grexx!!! Maybe you could finally answer our question...which will bloat the least when ran by itself?

And is there any idea when your new line will be out? Can't wait. Thanks Bro.

Smoky

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Smoky, how did you run these together? If you did one for awhile and then stacked later in the cycle, did you see a big difference in the bloat? IE Two weeks of X-mass followed by three weeks of X-mass and Phera-X.
Ran both for 4 weeks. 3 ea ED
Within 6 days I was feeling the effects.

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Everyone responds differently but I would venture a guess and say that the phera-max will bloat the least between these 2.

As for Smoky, there is no need to run that amount of these 2 when put together.

Stevo

Awards
Would it be alright if i still take my NO and Creatine Mono daily throughout my Phera-Max cycle or should i save that stuff for PCT?

joe dax

Awards
thats true but it's really hard to find now so he could be sh*t outta luck!!

still there are other phera products avaliable on the web for sale

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everyone responds differently but I would venture a guess and say that the phera-max will bloat the least between these 2.
Thanks Grexx! I know Stevo has really been trying to get somebody experienced to answer that question...and I have been following as well.

Would it be alright if i still take my NO and Creatine Mono daily throughout my Phera-Max cycle or should i save that stuff for post cycle therapy?
I have noticed that a lot of the guys that are ON save that stuff for PCT and OFF time.