120 capsules per bottle

$30.00 :)

Me wants.
[/FONT]

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Wow, ya even priced it for them. :wtf: is it?

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Wow, ya even priced it for them. :wtf: is it?
Alls I know is that it is the active in thermolifes dicana. If you could get your hands on it at around that price I would buy quite a few.:box:

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
They are precursor/metabolite to T2 and T3.

M

megadose

Awards
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Diiodothyroacetic acid isomers

2mg per capsule

120 capsules per bottle

Me wants.
[/FONT]
yeah that would be nice. But is it legal Grunt? Btw like the price too!:D

M

megadose

Awards
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Diiodothyroacetic acid isomers

2mg per capsule

120 capsules per bottle

Me wants.
[/FONT]
Is this the same thing

DICANA 90 Capsules

Imagine if you could take a pill that would burn fat storing calories as raw energy while muscle building nutrients get shuttled to muscle cells to be used as building blocks for new muscle, all while inducing extreme thermogenisis by increasing body temperature and increasing oxygen consumption. You might think you have stumbled upon the magic pill.

What would you call this magic pill? We named it Dicana after its chemical cousin (Tricana).

INTRODUCING - DICANA™:

DICANA™ - Naturally Occurring Metabolic Regulator is a powerful, patent pending, non stimulating dietary supplement developed to cause extreme body fat loss while sparing muscle tissue. When used as directed Dicana has the ability to raise your Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR, the rate at which your body burns calories at rest) and can dramatically shift the proportion between lean body mass and adipose tissue (fat) in favor of lean body mass. Dicana works by increasing protein synthesis thru calorie repartitioning while simultaneously causing an increase in body temperature and oxygen consumption for extreme fat loss without muscle catabolism.

In the world of fat burning physiology, Dicana exerts a truly unique phenomenon, there is certainly NOTHING in today's marketplace that even comes remotely close to the powerful metabolic activity of Dicana.

You see, not only is Dicana metabolically active on its own but Dicana also has direct reversible pathways to T3, Tricana (tiratricol) and T2 and therefore acts as a precursor to these powerful fat shredding compounds. I guess you could say that Dicana is like 4 powerful fat burning supplements in one.

Dicana is a not central nervous system stimulant and thus will not give you the jitters. Enhanced results may be accomplished with a healthy diet high in protein and proper anaerobic training. Dicana™ is truly a revolutionary fat loss product and the quintessential supplement for anyone concerned with weight management or enhanced body composition.

There is no other product on the market that can make these claims and there is no there product on the market nearly as effective as the fat incinerator Dicana. No other company can sell you Dicana, because after we discovered this metabolite and its unique metabolic activity we filed a U.S. utility patent in order keep the competition from stealing our intellectual property.

Dicana™ was exclusively developed by ThermoLife International and is exclusively available from its authorized resellers

Pick up a bottle of Dicana™ today and see for yourself, that lean, fat free body you always wanted can finally be yours!

Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per Container: 90

Each serving contains:
Dicana - 1000mcg

A proprietary combination of patent pending
Diiodothyroacetic acid isomers

Suggested Use:
As an adult dietary supplement take 1 capsule 1-3 times daily. After 6-weeks of continual use, a 2-3 week cessation period is recommended.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Yes. This stuff works very very well, with two caveats: price, and dosage. You need 5-6 of these to get into the serious fatloss zone. A 90-cap bottle lasts only a couple weeks at that rate.

The 120 x 2mg would last 40 days at the same 6mg ED dose.

M

megadose

Awards
Yes. This stuff works very very well, with two caveats: price, and dosage. You need 5-6 of these to get into the serious fatloss zone. A 90-cap bottle lasts only a couple weeks at that rate.

The 120 x 2mg would last 40 days at the same 6mg ED dose.
is this stuff close to the real t2 and t3 as far as affects. how's the bioavailabilaty of this stuff?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
is this stuff close to the real t2 and t3 as far as affects. how's the bioavailabilaty of this stuff?
I do not know the specifics. I know that 3mg did nothing for me, 4mg was OK, 5mg better, and so on. It is both a metabolite and precursor of T3 as well as either a metabolite or precursor to T2, I'm not exactly sure. But this acts like a thyroid prohormone, a bit like Trimax.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Its a T2 derivative, as T2 does convert to T3, and less catabolic, not an optimal Hormone, but a great one when stacked with T3, or at higher dosages. as stated 6mcgs is best. 15 days worth in Dicana currently. T2 can be found, just have to look around...

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Its a T2 derivative, as T2 does convert to T3, and less catabolic, not an optimal Hormone, but a great one when stacked with T3, or at higher dosages. as stated 6mcgs is best. 15 days worth in Dicana currently. T2 can be found, just have to look around...
Yes it can. Although there are many advantages to an actual OTC supplement.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Grunt has a star, Grunt has a star...:lol:

Sorry.

Oh yeah, what I was going to say... You can buy T2 OTC.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Yeh Got me my first star!! :woohoo:

A big thanks to all my fans. :p

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
i was considering using dicana for my competition cut coming up but i was wondering how this would is for sparing muscle. can anyone give me feedback? is it highly catabolic? im doing a natural show and i was thinking there may be some good synergy with dicana and x factor stacked. opinions on this?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
i was considering using dicana for my competition cut coming up but i was wondering how this would is for sparing muscle. can anyone give me feedback? is it highly catabolic? im doing a natural show and i was thinking there may be some good synergy with dicana and x factor stacked. opinions on this?
Sounds like a great stack. In my experience, dicana has not been catabolic to any extent, although I have only run it with anabolics. X-Factor is anabolic in its own way, so I feel you should be allright unless you run it at a really high dose. 4 mg ED sounds like a plact to start and see how you do with that. The stuff is great, but pretty expensive when you start doing 3-4 bottles in a cut...

Scientifically, there is evidence that T2 is less catabolic than T3 and dicana is related to T2 more closely than to T3, so it seems to me that you should be allright. Then again, you tell us... ;)

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a great stack. In my experience, dicana has not been catabolic to any extent, although I have only run it with anabolics. X-Factor is anabolic in its own way, so I feel you should be allright unless you run it at a really high dose. 4 mg ED sounds like a plact to start and see how you do with that. The stuff is great, but pretty expensive when you start doing 3-4 bottles in a cut...

Scientifically, there is evidence that T2 is less catabolic than T3 and dicana is related to T2 more closely than to T3, so it seems to me that you should be allright. Then again, you tell us... ;)
cool, thanks for the input grunt76. contest prep begins in about a month so ill let everyone know how it turns out. im thinking of running that stack on top of dropping the cash for bobo's help as well. im tired of 2nd places :aargh: if you dont mind, i got one more question since ive never tried fat loss through thyroid stimulation. can i also stimulate my CNS at the same time with thermogenics or would be unsafe/overkill? and do you think gaspari's new thyroid product will be more effective?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
No it wouldn't be overkill. A reknowned killer stack for fatloss is T3 and clen, which is of course quite a stimulant. Hyperthyroidism can provide an interesting experience in lethargy so... It's almost a given that a stim will be used, actually.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dicana for me does not stimulate my CNS. I am using it right now in conjunction with my contest prep with T3 and it works quite well. I have used it by itself at 6mcgs and thats the most effective dose IMO. No sides of lethargy, but I absolutely hate Clen used orally, topically is great.

J

joe dax

Awards
now that epherda is allowed back in some parts, how about a pre workout mixture like the original ultimate orange once was, that stuff kicked ass!!

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Guys,

I am being totally serious and straight forward when I say that I have no idea what is coming out next. Trust me, I have probably hounded them more than anyone on this topic, lol.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Grunt has a star, Grunt has a star...:lol:

Sorry.

Oh yeah, what I was going to say... You can buy T2 OTC.
No more star.

Can you send me an email? It's about my pet gerbil. grunt76 at cyber-rights.net