My first X-MASS Cycle!

ub6ib91

Awards
Alright, im 22 and going to be starting my first x-mass standalone cycle. I have never done any cycles before, but have taken protein, weight gainer, no2, creatine, x-factor, activate, Rebound xt. I am bulking. Im 5`3 at around 195lbs at 15ish% bodyfat.

How long should i run my cycle at, and at what dosages?

Would i be better using Mega TRN as my first cycle or X-MASS

If X-mass is good to use, would i see good bulking gains with it?

Thanks guys! I have my pct with tamox down!

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
if your looking to strictly bulk then stick with the x-mass. TRN is a good choice for general recomposition and some mass. run the x-mass cycle 4-6 weeks, beginning with one pill ed for the first week, two ed for the second, and three ed for the remaining weeks. obviously if your gains are great, or your having sides do not increase the dosages. I think your making a pretty good decision for your first cycle. Save the methylated pro hormone for later on down the road...

liver protection, bp support, and proper post cycle SERMS and/or AI's are still required for this cycle.

ub6ib91

Awards
if your looking to strictly bulk then stick with the x-mass. TRN is a good choice for general recomposition and some mass. run the x-mass cycle 4-6 weeks, beginning with one pill ed for the first week, two ed for the second, and three ed for the remaining weeks. obviously if your gains are great, or your having sides do not increase the dosages. I think your making a pretty good decision for your first cycle. Save the methylated pro hormone for later on down the road...

liver protection, bp support, and proper post cycle SERMS and/or AI's are still required for this cycle.

Thanks, i acutally have 2 bottles each of methyl masterdrol, xmass, mega trn, and mega zol. I figured i do a cycle of x-mass, then as my 2nd cycle, a 10/20/20 of masterdrol, then from there, start making stacks. But im only going to 2, 2 cycles a year max. I prolly wont do my 2nd cycle until close to a year from now.

I have for liver supports, AX Pefect Cycle, ima pre load with Nows LIVER REGENERATOR/Detox, im taking hawthorn berry from a month before cycle starts, all the way through pct for blood pressure with celery seed extract. Since i herad this doesnt shut you down bad, my pct will be nolva 40/40/20/20, with Z-Force (zma trib) and maybe rxt, im not sure on that yet.

Jwillbc55

Awards
Seems like you have your basics covered with this so all I have to say is enjoy! My first go around with X-Mass I put on 10 lbs. and tons of strength so you should be very happy with your results.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright, im 22 and going to be starting my first x-mass standalone cycle. I have never done any cycles before, but have taken protein, weight gainer, no2, creatine, x-factor, activate, Rebound xt. I am bulking. Im 5`3 at around 195lbs at 15ish% bodyfat.

How long should i run my cycle at, and at what dosages?

Would i be better using Mega TRN as my first cycle or X-MASS

If X-mass is good to use, would i see good bulking gains with it?

Thanks guys! I have my pct with tamox down!

5ft 3in and 195lbs at 15% are you sure that's right because that is about the size of lee priest? or Kris Dim? Not doubting you but at that size you are already HUGE you don't really need x mass all you need to do is diet down the bf% and your big enough to compete. I mean if you dieted down to 5% bf you would lose aproxx 20lbs and you would be the size of all the middle weight pros.

megadose

Awards
5ft 3in and 195lbs at 15% are you sure that's right because that is about the size of lee priest? or Kris Dim? Not doubting you but at that size you are already HUGE you don't really need x mass all you need to do is diet down the bf% and your big enough to compete. I mean if you dieted down to 5% bf you would lose aproxx 20lbs and you would be the size of all the middle weight pros.
exactly what i was thinking.

megadose

Awards
Thanks, i acutally have 2 bottles each of methyl masterdrol, xmass, mega trn, and mega zol. I figured i do a cycle of x-mass, then as my 2nd cycle, a 10/20/20 of masterdrol, then from there, start making stacks. But im only going to 2, 2 cycles a year max. I prolly wont do my 2nd cycle until close to a year from now.
IMO i wouldn't stack the third because it will be harder to make gains later. I would wait off to the 5-6 cycle before i start stacking. Just my $.02

ub6ib91

Awards

Im pretty sure thats right lol. And i can say, im nowhere near the size of lee priest. The only thing that could be off, is bodyfat. I may be higher then 15. Def no lower than 15, and no higher than 22%ish. I was told by a trainer, if i cut down, i would be the heaviest lightweight, or like the lightest middle weight.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im pretty sure thats right lol. And i can say, im nowhere near the size of lee priest. The only thing that could be off, is bodyfat. I may be higher then 15. Def no lower than 15, and no higher than 22%ish. I was told by a trainer, if i cut down, i would be the heaviest lightweight, or like the lightest middle weight.
Yeah if that size is right I really don't think you need xmass you should cut up get down to around 10% bf and use maybe trn/zol to harden everything up. the xmass will add some water weight which from your stats really isn't what you need.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah if that size is right I really don't think you need xmass you should cut up get down to around 10% bf and use maybe trn/zol to harden everything up. the xmass will add some water weight which from your stats really isn't what you need.
I agree with your stats you are obviously carrying lots of mass.

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
if your looking to strictly bulk then stick with the x-mass. TRN is a good choice for general recomposition and some mass. Save the methylated pro hormone for later on down the road...
Like i said, i don't care how big you are, if your looking to bulk and are new to pro hormones, go with X-mass. if you want to follow the advice of these guys and go with a lean mass/ recomposition type cycle then definitely consider trying the TRN, and maybe even a low dosed TRN/ZOL stack...personally i think if your gonna do anything you gotta do it 'big'. all of my cycles except two M1T's have been a stack of some sort.

Its your choice and your body, i say set a goal, build a foundation with nutrition and training , then research what supplements will help you achieve your specific individual goals.

Jwillbc55

Awards
BTW what types of sides have people experienced from X-Mass? I know personally my BP went up and my libido was shot.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Hey jwill, besides increased bp did you experience any other sides? Gyno, hairloss, etc..? Very curious about the gyno and hairloss before i start my cycle.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
jwill, how did you run it? Solo? What did your cycle look like? Was this your first cycle?

Jwillbc55

Awards
I took Revolt (same compound) solo at 75 mgs. for 4 weeks and gained about 10 lbs. and lots of strength. I liked it a lot except for the libido issues but they go away when you're done.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
What did your pct look like? Did you run anything to prevent gyno during your cycle or just during pct?

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
I like x-mass. I took the orig. max lmg and I really liked it. It didnt kill my libido though, it did quite the opposite. I did 75mg ed four 4 weeks and standard pct protocol, clomid for the 1st 2 wks, nolva for the 2nd 2 weeks and atd throughout. libido was shot for the 1st couple of weeks of pct but kept all gains... about 8 - 10lbs. I have a few bottles of predator (same compound) that I plan to run with tst (and maybe phera) towards the end of the year. That will be kicka$$