LOL! Gregxx is on MTV!!!!

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
LOL! Gregxx is on MTV.

I really hope I"m not mistaken here. But I just saw Greg on a preview for an upcomming episode of MTV's Sweet 16 show. He's holding some young girl and she's asks him if he's having fun. LOL, funny stuff.

Congrats on the publicity.

I'm sure Greg will be able to confirm this.

Last edited:

opks22

Awards
What is he doing on Sweet 16? That show is beyond ridiculous... I wish crying like a little girl would have prompted my parents to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on my birthday... :wtf:

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Some spoiled broad was looking for some goons to be at her party or something

:hammer:

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Was that him. The one where the girl goes to gold's gym to find guys to carry her in to her party on some bed, egyption style?

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Someone fill me in, I gotta see this if it's for real

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Whats grex doing at a 16 year olds party? Grex you should be ashamed of yourself:D

propho

Awards
  • Established
hahaha.. i'm trying desperately to find a clip online..

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes,

that was me. She actually turned 18 and all of her freinds were 20 and 21. Also, my name is not greg, it is michael. my screen name is grexx but yes that was me.

propho

Awards
  • Established
eh? so they lie on Mtv about them turning 16???

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
eh? so they lie on Mtv about them turning 16???
I'm sure they can only find so many spoiled brats that are turning 16... so they have to bend the age a little bit.

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
So why is everyone calling you Greg? I never thought your name was Greg anyway...Just tell'm i's Bad Azz Motha Fuker!

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah get your exposure Grexx !!! Nothing like those Jersey Princesses!!! Gotta luv em! Anyway when we see your shoot in the mags? And when is your next contest?

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"My name is Michael Grossi and I am a 21 year old competitive bodybuilder."

Straight off the Universal Kits site
[/FONT]

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes,

that was me. She actually turned 18 and all of her freinds were 20 and 21. Also, my name is not greg, it is michael. my screen name is grexx but yes that was me.
My bad, Michael. HEy bud, it's not your job to check ID. Congrats on the exposure.

:hammer:

opks22

Awards
so which episode was this? Did it already air or is it coming up? I thought people were just saying they saw gexx in the "preview"

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
when is the episode? I want the time and date for this. I thought you guys were talking about the episode where some girl gets these guys from gold's gym to carry her in like she is a pharroh. I want to see this episode.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
no, everyone is confused.

The next episode is the episode Grex is on. It's brand new and hasn't aired but I'm sure they'll be blasting it. They blast the previews and if you see the preview you can't miss Grex.

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
So tell us,and be honest, did you hit it? Could she handle the Bahzoole?

kappaz

Banned
Awards
I just saw the preview and saw him holding the girl. He had a black beanie on. It is on wednesday 10/9c

no, everyone is confused.

The next episode is the episode Grex is on. It's brand new and hasn't aired but I'm sure they'll be blasting it. They blast the previews and if you see the preview you can't miss Grex.

kappaz

Banned
Awards
How long ago did they actually film this?

Yes,

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
When I was on MTV, the show took about 6 months to air.

Mason

Awards
What were you on MTV for and that is tight that Grexx is going to be.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Popcorn night Wednesday!

Last edited:
grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The show was filmed in February. It will be on Wednesday May 3 at 10 PM. Thanks for all the support guys.
Michael

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
Hey was on True Life : Im a steroid queen.

jk but did any of you guys see that one with that fairy who was like "omg dont make me have a roid rage on you like omg" /limpwristslap

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Heh, I was on a show called "Wanna Come In". I pretended I was a nerd and got to have dinner with some broad. Won a grand. :twisted:

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wasn't that the show where guys were in the car giving you advice to try to get you to get invited in? well, I want to see that show now, lol.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Heh, I was on a show called "Wanna Come In". I pretended I was a nerd and got to have dinner with some broad. Won a grand. :twisted:

You won a GRAND for pretending to be a nerd and going out with a girl??????

I did the same thing minus the girl and the pretending for all of high school and all I got was wedgies and noogies. :blink:

CROWLER

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You won a GRAND for pretending to be a nerd and going out with a girl??????

I did the same thing minus the girl and the pretending for all of high school and all I got was wedgies and noogies. :blink:

CROWLER
And now is different....how? :hammer:

I would have a copy of it but I was such a damn dork on the episode that I just want that burried. If I ever run across it, I'll post it.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hahaha

I remember watching that show. I wish I could find it on the net.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
You're just jealous...lol.
LOL nah I don't want that kind of trouble. I just had a 16year old client tell her mom that I took her out for dinner. Damn these women trying to get me in trouble. Her Mom was excited too, she asked if we had fun:trout: I replied with a "what the hell are you talking about women" I"m almost 10 years older then this girl, not too mention she is a minor and the mom was thrilled? whats wrong with this world.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
LOL nah I don't want that kind of trouble. I just had a 16year old client tell her mom that I took her out for dinner. Damn these women trying to get me in trouble. Her Mom was excited too, she asked if we had fun:trout: I replied with a "what the hell are you talking about women" I"m almost 10 years older then this girl, not too mention she is a minor and the mom was thrilled? whats wrong with this world.
haha. You do personal training?

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
shut uppppppppppp.
you know you'd hit it.

2 times!:dance:

shock

Awards
That's funny because I was just flipping through the channels and saw this. That girl must be the snobbyist ***** I have ever seen in my life. That was ridiculous. I'm not bashing you grexx. I am just saying.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dayum! The AM brethren comin' up in the entertainment industry, huh? That's what I'm talkin about!