megazol worth taking alone ?

Baan

Awards
First time designer steriod user...
I want to stay alway from the methlys.

5'9 192 lbs, 15 years working out.

I want to gain 5-8 lbs more lean muscle and drop 4-5 lbs body fat.

Is megazol worth taking on its own ?

Thanks.............

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
First time designer steriod user...
I want to stay alway from the methlys.

5'9 192 lbs, 15 years working out.

I want to gain 5-8 lbs more lean muscle and drop 4-5 lbs body fat.

Is megazol worth taking on its own ?

Thanks.............
I would take either xmass/mega-trn or xmass/zol,personally i like the trn combo better,none of those are methylated.

Baan

Awards
how about TRN on its own ?, I realy do not want to take 2 orals first time out.......

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Baan when people talk about taking two orals they are talking about 17aa methyls trn and zol are not 17aa so in the traditional sense of AAS they would not be considered "orals" just as a multi vitamin or fat burner would be considered an oral

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
how about TRN on its own ?, I realy do not want to take 2 orals first time out.......
Yeah trn alone could work, i did a cycle of itby itself and got very good results.

mtp

Awards
did you get any sides from the trn (decreased libido, acne, etc.) I have been thinking of getting some. thanks for any feedback in advance 218.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Whats the benefit of stacking zol with x-mass vs. running x-mass alone? I was considering running a solo x-mass cycle but if someone could give me a good reason to run zol with it, i would prob do so. This will be my first cycle.

Cretino_Popov

Board Supporter
Awards
Megazol (winstrol derivative) is used primarily as a cutting agent, not for mass gaining whereas X-Mass (E-Max LMG) is used for gaining bulk; muscle mass. So in theory if you stack the two compounds you will not only gain mass but also be able to cut up, decrease body fat %.

Also, by stacking the two it should decrease the side effects usually associated with X-Mass such as libido decrease and wet gains (water).

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, running mega-zol at 150-200 mgs/day would work great considering a low carb diet, moderate cardio and caloric deficient diet are all in place.

chris3g

Awards
Baan when people talk about taking two orals they are talking about 17aa methyls trn and zol are not 17aa so in the traditional sense of anabolic steroids they would not be considered "orals" just as a multi vitamin or fat burner would be considered an oral
this going on the BIG assumption that the 17b-methoxy group is not just as toxic or even more toxic that 17aa methyls. There are plenty of other toxic substances besides 17aa methyl, what do we know about the toxicity of these new methoxy products? Has there been any bloodwork done/posted? I really don't know either way, but i wouldn't assume that just because they are not methyls that they are not hard on the liver.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
this going on the BIG assumption that the 17b-methoxy group is not just as toxic or even more toxic that 17aa methyls. There are plenty of other toxic substances besides 17aa methyl, what do we know about the toxicity of these new methoxy products? Has there been any bloodwork done/posted? I really don't know either way, but i wouldn't assume that just because they are not methyls that they are not hard on the liver.
There has been bloodwork done (on TRN at least). Look for ryansm's log. His liver values were elevated but not like what they would be after SD or a strong methyl.

brentburgesser

Awards
I have bottles of Mega-Zol, Mega-TRN, X-Mass and PRN. I am looking for the BEST stack to get as ripped as possible while taking an ephedra stimulant. Can any one advise as to what stack would be the best for the results I am seeking. I just finished 3-4 weeks of X-mass combined with Mega -Zol and see little cutting.....? Please advise.....

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have bottles of Mega-Zol, Mega-TRN, X-Mass and PRN. I am looking for the BEST stack to get as ripped as possible while taking an ephedra stimulant. Can any one advise as to what stack would be the best for the results I am seeking. I just finished 3-4 weeks of X-mass combined with Mega -Zol and see little cutting.....? Please advise.....
Supps don't get you Cut diet and cardio do. Not to hassle you but trust me you can take a look at my six month before and after pics in the pic section I started at 23% bf in December and now am in the low 12's After my first cycle I was no closer to being cut than when I started. It wasn't till i got my cardio and diet in check that I started geting cut.