(cross reference)of PheraMAX

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
So what is this stuff??? An Ergomax, or PheraPlex clone?? This is pretty important to know. . . . straight answer please.

rmda

Awards
I believe its a phera plex clone, look at the label same thing as PP

Here it is, 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol = Phera Plex

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
yo skull, i did search and found exactly what seems to be developing here, conflicting information. it would be nice if a GL rep could clear this up and give a straight answer...as my label indicates a PP clone, yet many seem to be saying otherwise.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yo skull, i did search and found exactly what seems to be developing here, conflicting information. it would be nice if a GL rep could clear this up and give a straight answer...as my label indicates a PP clone, yet many seem to be saying otherwise.

my thoughts exactly

maxpower155

Awards
Its phera plex:gotsearch

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
2006, 07:51 AM #6 dtrain13 vbmenu_register("postmenu_459439", true);
Board Sponsor
Board Sponsor

Re: ph x
Quote:
Originally Posted by skull
Im sorry I mean PH X

It's 15mg caps of Ergomax.

www.seriousnutritionsolutions.com

[email protected]

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. - Newtons Third Law
:study:

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Hehehe.. This is the same answer I got when I asked the same question.

I "think" the answer is its Ergomax, but the only real difference is the isomer. PP is 100% "A" isomer, and ergo was less than that. I don't know the exact ratio.

I ran a 3 week cycle (short because of the flu, then an abcessed tooth) and I did get results. No log unfortunatly. I am happy with the product and will use it again later.

rmda

Awards
^^ you are on teh right track, except its closer to PP than it is Ergo.

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
So the real question is the ratio, or concentration of the 'A' isomer metabolite of dmt included in the actives of pheraMAX?? . can we basically assume GL labeled their bottles according to the more highly concentrated metabolite of dmt present in the PheraMAX; 'methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol', or is this just an error in the label ???

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
NutraPlanet doesn't stock a "PheraMAX", it only lists Pheramone-X and X-Mass. I was of the impression that the former was Phera-Plex and the latter Ergo-max LMG.

Or was I mistaken?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
NutraPlanet doesn't stock a "PheraMAX", it only lists Pheramone-X and X-Mass. I was of the impression that the former was Phera-Plex and the latter Ergo-max LMG.

Or was I mistaken?

I think they only changed the name because it was too close to another product. The formulation is the same to the best of my knowledge.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^I agree. Same GL Product, different label due to similar name. And from the research that I have done I would have to agree with the whole isomer deal as well. From what I have gathered the product is more similar to PP...but others will be more than happy to object.

Edit: I would like to retract my statement about which product this may be...Honestly, I cannot find any solid info indefinitely stating the isomer percentage(s).

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
well [let me put this so I dont in trouble] its not possible for it to be a PP clone because the owners GL do not have the rights to that product if you follow what Im saying here.:study:

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
Ok I did some checking and I see now that X-mass is Max LMG, so I guess that would means Pher-x is Ergomax LMG.

Seems to me the name is a bit misleading

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
skull, if you've got a legit source behind your info then the answer is obvious.. thanks for the insight bro. i just hope i don't blow up like a freakin balloon on my next cycle of PheraMAX+Xmass.

mitch911

Awards
skull, if you've got a legit source behind your info then the answer is obvious.. thanks for the insight bro. i just hope i don't blow up like a freakin balloon on my next cycle of PheraMAX+Xmass.

would letro solve that issue?

rmda

Awards
it is more similar to PP than it is to ergomax. I believe its almost the same as methyl plex which is about 80% as potent as PP and twice as potent as ergo.

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
[/B]

would letro solve that issue?
It would, but i would probably use an OTC type AI like ATD or androstenetrione, maybe even formestane to add a slight anabolic and AI effect...

maxpower155

Awards
it is more similar to PP than it is to ergomax. I believe its almost the same as methyl plex which is about 80% as potent as PP and twice as potent as ergo.
methyl plex is exactly the same as Phera plex, and phera max is exactly the same as phera plex also, just more milligrams per cap.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apowerz6
they are all different because of their respected companies, and different isomers, am I correct Dtrain (methylplex) and Grexx (pheramone-x)?

Methyl-Plex was made up of 100% 2-ene analog and was composed of ~80% 5alpha isomers and ~20% 5beta isomers. I posted this on a couple of other boards....

1)Phera-Plex = 100% delta 2 with 100% 5alpha isomers
2)Mehtyl-Plex = 100% delta 2 with 80% 5alpha isomers and 20% 5beta isomers
3)Ergomax = ~70% delta 2 and ~ 30% delta 3 both with a mix of 5a and 5b:study: __________________

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
PHERAMAX is not the same as PHERA PLEX but it is the same as ergo max what kind of proof do you need?:blink:

maxpower155

Awards
I'm only going by the name on the bottle and what the gl reps have told me.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
can you bring up that post? and how come no GL rep is confirming?:blink:

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It's in these boards somewhere.

They changed the name to Pheramon-X because people were thinking it was PP, when it is infact not. It is ErgoMax. ErgoMax and PP are similar, though.

Also, there is no GL reps confirming because of the FDA and the fact that GL is discontinuing their current line. Don't expect any comments from them on the boards in the immediate future.

Hope this helps :wave:

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
skull, it seems as if you or someone your in contact with has had these tested at a lab... the exact components of each products are obviously not listed on any product labels etc.. so how is it that you have such detailed info on the structures???

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I spoke with someone at GL, and it is PP not ergo.
well, then it's changed since it was launched. It was definately Ergomax when the line was introduced.

PP and ErgoMAX are almost the same thing anyway. The naming connection is obviously to ergo'MAX'.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
the reason why I know a little about this issue is because about 2-3 months ago I was trying to get the same info and at that time the GL reps came on here and said it was ERGO.Now that they are stopping production the story has changed-sorry Im not buying that.[I might have been born at night but not last night.]:bow28:

C.J.

Awards
the reason why I know a little about this issue is because about 2-3 months ago I was trying to get the same info and at that time the GL reps came on here and said it was ERGO.Now that they are stopping production the story has changed-sorry Im not buying that.[I might have been born at night but not last night.]:bow28:
I did not know of that info but if that is true then the email I have from a person at GL is not true. I would hope it is.

rmda

Awards
Im starting to think that even the GL guys dont know what it is..

C.J.

Awards
well, then it's changed since it was launched. It was definately Ergomax when the line was introduced.

PP and ErgoMAX are almost the same thing anyway. The naming connection is obviously to ergo'MAX'.
that would bum me out. I havent read any posts from GL reps only other supp companies sponsors and online retail sponsors. I dont think we will ever know the truth. Does anyone have a link?

rmda

Awards
i guess the only way to find out for sure is to get it tested at a lab... unfortunately i dont ahve acces to a lab or know anyone who does.

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
In review it appears as though PheraMAX is probably an equivalent to ergo. this is not a huge issue considering the chemical similarity's of the two products(ergo&PP), yet one would expect a company and its reps to concur on the labeled ingredients, rather than leave its consumers to falsity's and a lack of knowledge as to what exactly we are receiving in their products.... As i was initially under the impression that the label was correct and i was receiving a highly dosed PP clone, it turns out that i actually bought more ergo(which i have plenty) ya, i guess I'm a little butt hurt but wtf.

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
this thread sucks, i think im gonna like print it up and burn it or something:mad:

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
sigh

It's ergomax.

There are multiple posts on this board saying it is.

There is no confusion.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just playing devil's advocate on the name thing:twisted: ...but the original GL product was called PHERA-MAX. That seems to be a hybrid name of two products.

I have never used emax, pp, or pheramax/pheramone x, but maybe somebody who has used all of these or two of these could share their experiences and opinons.

I think this thread is now just beating a dead horse and I'm sorry to have added fuel to the fire...I know Grexx likes to tell people to try stuff and experiment for themselves...just might have to in this case. Later bros.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
if you have ever bought real PP from AX ,it says right on the label thats its a DS supp . I do not know if pheramax label gives any credit to DS[because when I herd it was ergo I did not buy it]can anyone who bought some check and reply?also let me say that ergo is/was a good prod and I have nothing against GL or ALRI- just trying to get the truth here.Maybe if we cant get any ansewers here some nice people at DS can help?[hope I didnt piss anyone off and that this doesnt get deleted]:icon_lol:

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
if you have ever bought real PP from AX ,it says right on the label thats its a DS supp . I do not know if pheramax label gives any credit to DS[because when I herd it was ergo I did not buy it]can anyone who bought some check and reply?
I got a bottle right here. No credits to DS on the lable.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just playing devil's advocate on the name thing:twisted: ...but the original GL product was called PHERA-MAX. That seems to be a hybrid name of two products.

I have never used emax, pp, or pheramax/pheramone x, but maybe somebody who has used all of these or two of these could share their experiences and opinons.

I think this thread is now just beating a dead horse and I'm sorry to have added fuel to the fire...I know Grexx likes to tell people to try stuff and experiment for themselves...just might have to in this case. Later bros.
YES! Exactly! That's why they changed it to pheramone-x, so people wouldn't think it was PP :)

Also, ALL of GL products when they came out were 'old' products no longer in production. Ergomax, Max Lmg? (X-mass I think??), Methoxy-Trn, and Prostan.

PP was still in production when the GL line came out.

rmda

Awards
Well if it is Ergo then there should be no reason why they have it labeled as PP.

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
I don't think anyone has it labeled as PP. Where do you see this at??
MY LABEL STATES 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol @15MG...SO DO MANY OTHERS, THE QUESTION IS WHO HAS A LABEL THAT SAYS OTHERWISE?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Ahh.. I thought he meant it said PP on the lable. My mistake.

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
no no, just the actives of PP, that is the basis of all this confusion of the products contents; The label says one thing while the people are saying something else..

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Here's the thing, there product is a 15mg version of Ergomax not Phera-Plex the confusion comes in with compound structure as they are the same, both DMT. Now what analogs and isomers make the product up are different but the nomenclature(sp?)on the bottles of the two products should be the same.