mega trn and gyno

mouton

Awards
im really interesed in running mega trn in the future...imcurrently on day 3 of halodrol and megazol.......my main concern w/ any compoud is gyno........how high are the dangers of prolactin induced gyno with this compound? it seems i read that something in its structure acts as an anti prolactin.......any thoughts or advice would be appreciated......///also what other compounds would u reccomend as low risk for gyno

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Bump-

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Depends how sensitive you are, i got it from M1t, running 1 gram of Vitex is a good idea, but you may want some Cabergoline on hand which IBE labs is coming out with.

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Many compounds could cause gyno, its mainly caused by a hormonal imbalance. Regardless make sure you have nolva on hand before you even think about starting any cycles. At the first sign of Gyno start with the nolva.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I got gyno from halo, popped up 15 days in still lingering a bit after PCT. used clomid, nolva, rebound, activate(still) fenugreek. never got gyno from 3 M1T cycles

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
B6 is supposed to be good for preventing tren gyno.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am on day 24 of a 30 day cycle of mega-trn and i have had no gyno symptoms at all,so i think grexx is being truthfull.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
ripped..how is that cycle going? results? anything would be appreciated.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ripped..how is that cycle going? results? anything would be appreciated.
I can definetly say Mega-trn is one of my favorite if not my favorite designer,Strength is way up,the muscle gain and fat loss are really like a low dose tren,i have dropped about 5-7 pounds of Bodyfat while gaining about 5 pounds of muscle,it doesnt produce as much size as say PP or SD but the recomping effects are awesome,especially if you compete or want to get leaner and bigger without the bloat of some of the other designers,And unlike most others instead of getting lethargic it actually increases energy at least from what i have experienced,and like grexx said the libido boost is killer,i would highly recommend mega trn,as part of a cycle or even as a stand alone.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of dumping Prostanozol & running m-trn instead for my current cycle.

size

Awards
  • Established
Gyno is ultimately an estrogen related problem. Control estrogen and control gyno.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
In Ryanism's methoxy-trn log his blood tests didnt lood to bad from mega-trn,so i think SD and mega-trn could be done the only thing i would watch would be your BP because trn did increase it in me alittle,But you would definetly get some good lean mass gains from that combo,although i have never run zol.

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you Size!! Preventing/Controlling gyno should not be rocket science. And for whoever asked, I am the furthest from being biased as I could be. Dishonesty would kill any business more than anything else.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thank you Size!! Preventing/Controlling gyno should not be rocket science. And for whoever asked, I am the furthest from being biased as I could be. Dishonesty would kill any business more than anything else.
I can vouch for GL at least their Mega-trn,the stuff is just awesome.:woohoo:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
From what I've read, Mega-TRN doesn't aromatize. This means no extra estrogen; thus, will not cause gyno.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Is three weeks of M-TRN enough? Shouldn't it be run longer?

Also, what would be good doses to stack it with SD?

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Is three weeks of M-TRN enough? Shouldn't it be run longer?

Also, what would be good doses to stack it with SD?
You could run it alone for the fourth week it would help solidify gains from the PP and SD and since it's a methoxy instead of a methly,i dont think it would be to hard on the body,IMO i would start with 10mgs on SD and 4mgs on m-trn,and if you feel you can do more, i wouldnt go any higher than 20 mgs on SD and 4-6 mgs on m-trn.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
You could run it alone for the fourth week it would help solidify gains from the PP and SD and since it's a methoxy instead of a methly,i dont think it would be to hard on the body,IMO i would start with 10mgs on SD and 4mgs on m-trn,and if you feel you can do more, i wouldnt go any higher than 20 mgs on SD and 4-6 mgs on m-trn.
Wait, I'm confused. You said to run it alone for the fourth week, but I would be stacking it with SD & PP week 4. So are you saying to do this:

Week 4: PP-30mg, SD-10mg, M-TRN 4mg
Week 5: SD-20mg, M-TRN 4-6mg
Week 6: SD-20mg, M-TRN 4-6mg

How does that sound? Basically replacing the Prostanozol with M-TRN? Would it be possible to throw some M-TST in there too or would that be overkill?

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wait, I'm confused. You said to run it alone for the fourth week, but I would be stacking it with SD & PP week 4. So are you saying to do this:

Week 4: PP-30mg, SD-10mg, M-TRN 4mg
Week 5: SD-20mg, M-TRN 4-6mg
Week 6: SD-20mg, M-TRN 4-6mg

How does that sound? Basically replacing the Prostanozol with M-TRN? Would it be possible to throw some M-TST in there too or would that be overkill?
Yeah that looks good,i would stick to that and try the tst in another cycle,i think it would just be overkill.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
You think gains/results would be better with M-TRN than Prostanozol?

undecipherable

Board Supporter
Awards
I got gyno from halo, popped up 15 days in still lingering a bit after PCT. used clomid, nolva, rebound, activate(still) fenugreek. never got gyno from 3 M1T cycles
I believe activate could aggravate gyno -- it's mentioned in their write-up that you should take it along with RXT if gyno is a concern -- you might consider dropping it for now.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You think gains/results would be better with M-TRN than Prostanozol?
Definetly better I am runnin m-trn alone and the results are awesome so with your proposed cycle the gains would probably be unreal,and to be begin with i was never really impressed with zol especially the doage you need to take for it to be effective,my friend tried it and while he did see some good results i was not impressed conidering how much he had to take.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Cool. We'll you've persuaded me lol. I'm keeping a log so we'll see how results go.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Cool. We'll you've persuaded me lol. I'm keeping a log so we'll see how results go.
Yeah i will definetly be subscribed to your log,cause this looks like a good one.:nutkick:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Whacked Anabolics 1
fawker Anabolics 1
james1 Anabolics 3
Post Cycle Therapy 10