Mega TRN/Methoxy TST Grexx??

Lithuanian Bear

Lithuanian Bear

Awards
Wow I am surprised nobody has mentioned this stack? Grexx what do you think would this be the ultimate
stack or would you still reccomend the M-TRn M-ZOL and Pher X ? I am so tempted to do the TST and the TRN they were supposedly designed synergisticly By Arthur L REA>....would be nice if were even close to the real test ,tren stack!!

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
A lot of people have spoken about this stack. It's only in the last few weeks that TST was decided to be released into the market.

thepopo

Banned
Awards
They've got a bundle of the two at nutraplanet at a discounted price.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro - I'll let you know in about 2 or 3 weeks. :wave:

shyboy

Awards
It's the million dollar question no one is asking. I think everyone is wanting to know this now that M-TST is actually making it to market. I know it is 2 different companies but dosing schedules, mgs per weight, can they be run concurrently, etc would be great.
I have read some of the other logs but alot of these guys are alot bigger than the rest of us. I am 34 yrs old, 6', 180 lbs, about 12% bf. From what i gather from other posts running 2-4 mgs TRN with maybe 4mgs of TST for 4 weeks would be a good strong stack for my weight. I could be wrong with the limited info on this. Anyone got any thoughts???

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the TST is too new so I can't make any kind of educated comments.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Mullet - I got picked to test both TST and TRN.

Shyboy - I'm about 170 at 5'10", so we'll see how this stuff works on our size. I was thinking of just 2 caps/day (I think that would be 3 mgs. but am not sure on the TST dose per cap). But, Bio wanted me to take 3 per day, so we'll see what they want on doseage.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Shyboy - I'm about 170 at 5'10", so we'll see how this stuff works on our size. I was thinking of just 2 caps/day (I think that would be 3 mgs. but am not sure on the TST dose per cap). But, Bio wanted me to take 3 per day, so we'll see what they want on doseage.
Oh sweet, I never knew you got picked for both..This will be a good log, you and I are the exact same size so it will be interesting to see your results...Good luck

stinkfist

Awards

Can't wait to see some logs. Good luck on the cycle.

shyboy

Awards
Thanks Jmh80- keep us posted on how it goes. I have seen some logs stating libido was shot on TRN. Hope that is a rare occurance. I am really looking forward to seeing results in terms of lean gains & recomposition.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Tst dose per cap is 2 mgs so 3 caps would be 6mgs for tst and 3 caps for trn would be 4.5 if the mgs is the same as the alri version.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweeeeet mang, it'll be good to see

BioScience

Board Sponsor
Awards
That is correct, the dose/cap is 2 mgs for the BioScience version of TST. Hope that clears up some confusion. :D

Tst dose per cap is 2 mgs so 3 caps would be 6mgs for tst and 3 caps for trn would be 4.5 if the mgs is the same as the alri version.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I've got Mega TRN, so it is 2 mg/cap. So, I'll be taking 4 mgs/day of both TST and TRN.

krenalor

Awards

I am 5'10" 181 pounds about 14% bf and watching your result with the stack. A bunch of us are in the same size range. I was 202 pounds and 14% a few years ago and want a return or actually better maybe 205 at 8%!

nicholas wiperi

Awards
how much of TST and TRN should i take a day i have them both and i am a beginner strong man and want size and strength at the moment i weight 247.5lbs and bench 225lbs my goal is to double my strenght and only add at the most another 45lbs how do i stack these two