Pheramone X

Thegreatbambino

Awards
Anyone know the ratios of the A isomer to the B isomer in this product? Much better deal then PP but not sure if its the exact same compound or close to it.

bubonic1

Awards
i was thinking it was the same only doseage would be diffrent?
Would be nice to know maybe grexx can chime in..:study:

Thegreatbambino

Awards
well i was pretty sure that pp was like 100% of the A isomer, Methyl-plex was like 75 to 25 and then Ergo was supposed to be 50/50...come on grexx throw us a bone:wtf:

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
guys, I honestly I have no idea what the ratio is. All I know is, the strength and size gains from it are amazing.

Thegreatbambino

Awards
understandable, maybe i'll pick it up then:food:

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
methyl plex was 80/20 and ergo was 50 2ene/50 3ene had to edit because the Poop master has returned!!!, but as Grexx stated the size gains are great, the difference being the sides, thats all, no one ever said that one worked less or more... So take advantage of Pheramone X and how much less you need with 15mgs a pill....

Last edited:
poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ergo wasnt even that guys it was 2 ene 3 ene not even as good as the 2ene b isomer.... sorry lol

phera p and methyl p and everything phera is leauges better then any ergo for sure read the write up on phera at anabolicx.com and youll understand better....

and better by i mean stronger and cleaner and wtih less damage to the liver for the same results.... all true and provable...