X-mass help

jahmakan5

Awards
Hey this question is directed to Grexx but if anyone else would like to bring their input that would be great. I just got x-mass a couple days ago, and started my cycle today (3/9/06). I know its the same compound as Max LMG, just double the dosage. I was on max lmg for a month and gained almost 12 lbs, however I've gotten some upper back pain from it...so I was curious if anyone knew what if any of the potential side effects are for X-mass? Also, I'm going to be taking 2 x-mass pills per day as opposed to when I was taking 3 max lmgs per day, so I was curious if anyone had a specific dosage schedule such as 2/per day for the first week...3/per day 2nd week..thats just an example, but any replies would be great!

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
The amount of sides are a direct correlation to the amount taken. For example I used E-max a number of months ago at 30mgs and by the end of the second week the back pumps where insane. It felt like someone had been beating my lower back with a bat. I would stick with the two pills through out...but thats just me.

Also what do you weigh?

jahmakan5

Awards
I'm 140-142 lbs..5'8. I was about 135 and hit 146 while on Max Lmg, but I stopped lifting weights for a while because I didn't have transportation so I fell back down to 140. Yea I think I'll stick to two pills, but I just dont want anymore back pain then I already have. Would you recommend a 4 week or 6week cycle

jahmakan5

Awards
I'm at 140lb trying to hit 160 on x-mass

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I answered in the other thread you posted. 2-3/day for 4-6 weeks straight and you will be golden.

jrobran3644

Awards
Do a 4 weeker with proper post cycle therapy.
This is my first cycle of anything of this sort, i was wondering what some good examples of proper post cycle therapy would be?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is my first cycle of anything of this sort, i was wondering what some good examples of proper post cycle therapy would be?
4 weeks of Rebound Reloaded, Restore, Nolva, Toremefine. Anything of that sort to get ur natty test levels back up to par. You could stack Rebound or Restore with activate or alpha drive and ud probly be pretty set!