xmass question

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
i was just wondering what the xmass is comparable similar to?

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
I know most will disagree but to me x-mass(Max lmg) was to size as ergomax lmg was to strength

stinkfist

Awards
I know most will disagree but to me x-mass(Max lmg) was to size as ergomax lmg was to strength
That is a pretty bold statement. I've never tried max, but ergomax did wonders for me, with those great prices I'll have to give it a shot ;)

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Comparing it to other compounds doesn't make much sense. Does anyone ask what is test prop comparable to? But I will bite and say that it is between tren and deca in terms of strength and sheer size.

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
INtrestingly enough seeing as i ran eah seperatley, they really felt like they were made for each other, author l rea seemed to be the first person in the supp industry to rationalize that single compounds in and of them selves can only due so much(without sides coming from high dosages) ergo/max lmg was supposed to be a complete legal cylle, my assumption is(I have never used illicit compounds) is that many of the expereinced "steroid users" that claimed these supps ould never match the "real thing" would have been quite suprised in their results from the androgenic/anabolic push(synergism) between these two compounds, added on to the fact that the gl versions are more time tested and properly dosed per bottle, I ant wait to try these supps together

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
i was actually just wondering what legal supps it was comparable to. I didnt know it was the same as maxlmg.