some shots from the shoot

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Damn Grexx, you look alot bigger in those photos then you do in your avatar. What was the time frame between the photos from the shoot and the avatar photo?

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
grexx, i have the major tendency torwards overtraining, what do you reommend, i am on the stak as we speak is it worth while for me take a few days of while im on phase one and if so will i really see some growth inbetween, overtraining has been my worst enemy sine i have begun training, i know this beause i always have fatigue before i reah failure( the weights i use are very submaximal to what i know i am capable of lifting, my alories are in check so i know that is no the problem, what do you recommend

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
I am also sure beause i am well aware of the symptoms of overtraining , I have all of them, is it smart to take a short break now or greatly redue my workload seeing as i am implementing my supp regimen as we speek also, if you do reommend a break , and i want a full reovery how many days are well talking about, i know you were stressing before about over training

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
re-bump sorry should have posted this under a new thread