Has anyone started a Mega-TRN cycle yet?

Stupes

....just wondering since the Mega-TRN has been shipped out and in the general population for a couple of weeks - has anyone jumped on to a cycle yet? If so - I'd like to hear some feedback on it. As I imagine many would.

As for me - I got my bottle but I can't start the cycle until June.

Stupes

Thanks dude - yeah I 've read Ryan's log. Great log. But none-the-less, that was ALRI Methoxy-TRN and that was one big guy. Ryan was obviously experienced and I bought Mega-TRN solely on the basis of his log. I know that the Mega-TRN is supposed to be the same raws as the Methoxy-TRN, and I'm not doubting it is, but I'd still like to see how this "batch" reacts with different guys. Plus - Ryan was over 300 lbs. and he was taking 4.5 mg until the last week when he kicked it up to 6 mg and then suggested that 6 was too much. And now I see Grexx recomending 4-6 mg to guys that are around 200 lbs. - if 6 was too much for Ryab at 320 lbs. it makes me wonder. Plus - Ryan did the Methoxy-TRN by itself, while Grexx is recomending 4mg TRN with 30mg ergo-max(pheramone X I guess) and bumping up to 6mg TRN and 45mg ergo is some cases. This also makes me wonder. I don't know Grexx's personal history with Mega-TRN or Methoxy-TRN but the only log is Ryan's and his information doesn't line up with what Grexx is recomending. So these are just questions I would like to see answered by guys with personal experience from the stuff that actually comes from Generic Labz.

Stupes

Oh - and just let me clarify that I'm by no means calling out Grexx or G Labz. I love their new line. And I think Grexx is honestly answering questions, he seems like a good guy.

Jakspro

Awards
Bump... I'm putting a cycle together as well and trying to figure out the doses

So, Anyone try it?

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Like I have said before, I feel it most at 4-6 mg/day. I think you will start to learn that finding the right amount through trial and error alone is much more valuable than reading some stranger's log on the internet.

stinkfist

Awards
Like I have said before, I feel it most at 4-6 mg/day. I think you will start to learn that finding the right amount through trial and error alone is much more valuable than reading some stranger's log on the internet.
That "strangers" log on the internet happens to be a mod here and a very valuable and respected member to this forum as well. Call me crazy, but I think there is definately something to be gained by others sharing their knowledge about such things.

Jakspro

Awards
Yea, a log can give you some guidence but truly everyone is different, and trial and error would probably be most effective...

Like clen doses for example, your supposed to work yourself up to 120mcgs but if you feel comfortable at 40mcgs and 60mcgs give you too many sides, why dose higher when you found what your comfortable with...

Still bump cause i wonder if anyone has tried M-Trn yet...

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That "strangers" log on the internet happens to be a mod here and a very valuable and respected member to this forum as well. Call me crazy, but I think there is definately something to be gained by others sharing their knowledge about such things.
I think he was speaking more in general rather than directing that comment toward Ryan.

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
The GL produts are aappropriatley dosed to last you 30 days. I have been taking them for slightly over a week and with proper calorics(extremely important) they do exatly as advertised. I know when something works. read grexx's info on diet and training, he is honest and acurate and extremely helpful, even from only a weeks use i can tell when properly implemented these diets work.
Universal nutrition Real Gains weight gainer has a lot of relatively lean calories and Is a great addition to this line

Here is an awsome stack
if anyone is intrested( i know it is priey but if you have the money I feel it would be extremely woth while)

over 30 days
Mega-trn-3 per day
Mega-zol 3 per day
UNiversal Real Gains(dependent on needs, I use 3 servings 1800 extra al a day)
Gaspari size-on 1 serving a day before workout

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
Here is an awsome stack
if anyone is intrested( i know it is priey but if you have the money I feel it would be extremely woth while)

over 30 days
Mega-trn-3 per day
Mega-zol 3 per day
UNiversal Real Gains(dependent on needs, I use 3 servings 1800 extra al a day)
Gaspari size-on 1 serving a day before workout
Wanna give us some specific information on how the mega-zol and mega-trn stack are treating you? In my mind it sounds like a wonderful combination, somewhat akin to tren and winny.

stinkfist

Awards
I think he was speaking more in general rather than directing that comment toward Ryan.
I don't think he was trying to call Ryan out or anything of that nature and maybe I should have stated that different, no offense Grexx. It's just that this forum is designed exactly for the purpose of sharing knowledge and there are some very detailed and experience users with very informative logs.

Anyways...have there been any severe back pumps associated with this? I was thinking of stacking the TRN w/4AD and maybe some Zol, I'm doing strongman training and it would be a big hinderence if that is the case. Replies are appreciated :)

AFOX

Awards
I'm running the ALRI Methoxy Trn, with PheraPlex at 30mgs( wk1 20mgs). I have a bottle of of mega-trn coming to push it up to 6 mgs. I usually get bad back pumps at wk 4 on previous cycles. So I'm taking taurine through out this cycle. So far so good after 8 days, and no other sides to mention so far except some mild headaches. Weight is up from 232 to 237, and my workouts have been good. This will be a 6wk cycle. My last cycle was a 4wk Halodrol/Prostan and my weight maxed out at 252, but I was hit hard with back pumps even two weeks after cycle. Along with my support supp( milk thistle, hawthorne berries,NAC ect...) I'm really uping my water intake and taking the taurine.
Pct- Nolva and a bunch of OTC stuff I'm still deciding on.
Stat's 6'2 237 age 35

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm running the ALRI Methoxy Trn, with PheraPlex at 30mgs( wk1 20mgs). I have a bottle of of mega-trn coming to push it up to 6 mgs. I usually get bad back pumps at wk 4 on previous cycles. So I'm taking taurine through out this cycle. So far so good after 8 days, and no other sides to mention so far except some mild headaches. Weight is up from 232 to 237, and my workouts have been good. This will be a 6wk cycle. My last cycle was a 4wk Halodrol/Prostan and my weight maxed out at 252, but I was hit hard with back pumps even two weeks after cycle. Along with my support supp( milk thistle, hawthorne berries,NAC ect...) I'm really uping my water intake and taking the taurine.
Pct- Nolva and a bunch of OTC stuff I'm still deciding on.
Stat's 6'2 237 age 35
So right now you are running the TRN and PP at 4 and 30mg ED respectively?
Also, you should keep a log on this if you have the time, once I am done naturally bulking I was going to run a SD/TRN stack next winter. so it would be interesting to follow your results

Stupes

Yeah - I'm particularly interested in your PP/Mega-TRN cycle too. I was thinking about running 20-30mg of PP and 4-6 of TRN for 4 weeks come June. So let us know how it's going.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I"m 292lbs right now and i'm thinking of picking up a couple bottles of Mega-TRN and keep the doses at 6-8mg, only goin to 8 if i feel i need it, and i'd be using it along with probably some Test Propionate.

Stupes

I"m 292lbs right now and i'm thinking of picking up a couple bottles of Mega-TRN and keep the doses at 6-8mg, only goin to 8 if i feel i need it, and i'd be using it along with probably some Test Propionate.
Yeah - this is why it'll be good to see some info on this - in the famous Ryans log he only did 4.5mg for 3 weeks and then bumped it to 6mg on the 4th week. He then said that 6mg was too much. And he weighed 320 lbs at the time. So you might want to start at 4mg and kick up to 6mg if needed. But who really knows until we see some good feedback.

Sonny Crockett

Awards
Will be starting Sunday. I have learned a great deal here so I will post a log if there is interest.

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
While I cannot omment to greatly on strength gains(I am in the process of reavaluating my form on exerises, posturure,understanding of proper biomehcanics, something I feel is important to do every 6 months, )I can say that within a week and half The size and hardening effets are noticable(very much so.) My absolute favorite thing about this stack is the inrease in agression, it is very apparent. Not in a sense a violence, but a sene of better confidence in the outside world, and better intensity and fous in the gym, nothing I have taken has ever matched this. I am an overly passive person and to me this effect is welcomed. I love this stack, I would not reomend this combo to a begginner, not due to sides simply, it is strong and one needs to know what to expect(one at a time would be quite adequate)

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have anything to report on libido changes?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
While I cannot omment to greatly on strength gains(I am in the process of reavaluating my form on exerises, posturure,understanding of proper biomehcanics, something I feel is important to do every 6 months, )I can say that within a week and half The size and hardening effets are noticable(very much so.) My absolute favorite thing about this stack is the inrease in agression, it is very apparent. Not in a sense a violence, but a sene of better confidence in the outside world, and better intensity and fous in the gym, nothing I have taken has ever matched this. I am an overly passive person and to me this effect is welcomed. I love this stack, I would not reomend this combo to a begginner, not due to sides simply, it is strong and one needs to know what to expect(one at a time would be quite adequate)
So you are running SD/TRN or PP/TRN..You should post your dosing as well

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
Mtrn/M-zol 3 of each per day muscle seperation is becoming apparent in back and legs

AFOX

Awards
For you guys interested in my Mega-Trn/PP cycle, I'm on day day 9 and the stack has kicked in big time. I trained shoulders today and I pre-exhausted with both dumbell side laterals and cable laterals. Then I did hammer machine shoulder presses and did 240 for 10 on the third set. After that I did multiple exercices rear delts,front delts and ended with dumbell Arnold presses. It was a kick ass workout I'm still pumped two hours later. On previous cycles by wk 4 my shoulders get painfull pumps and my workouts would end pre-maturely. I hope I have this good of a workout tomarrow for legs. By the way I'm still on 4.5mgs of Methoxy-Trn, until my Mega-Trn comes, then I will bump it to 6mgs.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Man hearing all this is gettin me pumped to try this stuff!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
For you guys interested in my Mega-Trn/PP cycle, I'm on day day 9 and the stack has kicked in big time. I trained shoulders today and I pre-exhausted with both dumbell side laterals and cable laterals. Then I did hammer machine shoulder presses and did 240 for 10 on the third set. After that I did multiple exercices rear delts,front delts and ended with dumbell Arnold presses. It was a kick ass workout I'm still pumped two hours later. On previous cycles by wk 4 my shoulders get painfull pumps and my workouts would end pre-maturely. I hope I have this good of a workout tomarrow for legs. By the way I'm still on 4.5mgs of Methoxy-Trn, until my Mega-Trn comes, then I will bump it to 6mgs.
You should ask a mod to move this into the Anabolics thread and you should start a log on it.

matt212

Awards
I told you this was a sick stack.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
I think I know what I am experimenting with next....

h19

Jake360

Awards
Any updates? I will be running Mega-trn next month.

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i will be running a trn/zol cycle in the near future, just collecting all the goodies and info i need. I think Im going too run it at 4mg and 150mg respectively.

AFOX

Awards
Sorry I have not updated, but I not very good with keeping log's. Tomarrow will be will be the half way point of my 6 wk cycle and all I can say is WoW!!!. I have done PP/Pro and it was great, but the strength increases were average. With this PP/M-trn I have both awsome pumps and really big strength increases. And I have only gained about 7 pounds, which is fine,because I can see my abs. I'm 238 right now, while my last cycle H-50 I peaked at 250. The problem was I fat after it for about 2 months. I think I'm going to try M-Zol for the last two weeks at 150-200 to bring my abs out even more. I just can not hold 250 very well, I want to be ripped.
Thanks to matt212 for recomending this cycle, this is the best one I have ever run, and I have tried about everything ever offered with the legal stuff. Also no sides to report except for some night sweats.

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
afox, your bp has been ok? what have u been taking for support supps?

AFOX

Awards
I have not had any headaches the last couple of weeks, but I need to get the bp checked. I'm taking CoQ10, fish oil, hawthorn berry, NAC and Milk thistle. My Pct will be Nolva and OTC stuff I'm still deciding on.

AFOX

Awards
No, not at all. I'm really prone to bad back pumps, and I have not had any bad ones. Oh, I forgot to tell you that I'n also using Taurine at about 5 grams a day. My libido is okay, but not great. And I'm getting some night sweats. I'm glad you reminded me about my bp, beacause I want to get it checked.

stinkfist

Awards
No, not at all. I'm really prone to bad back pumps, and I have not had any bad ones. Oh, I forgot to tell you that I'n also using Taurine at about 5 grams a day. My libido is okay, but not great. And I'm getting some night sweats. I'm glad you reminded me about my bp, beacause I want to get it checked.
Sounds like everything is going great :) What dose are you running the PP at? I'm starting my MTRN cycle tomorrow and will be stacking it with 4AD (400mg/day) and was considering using PP as well. This is for all out mass and strength.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like everything is going great :) What dose are you running the PP at? I'm starting my MTRN cycle tomorrow and will be stacking it with 4AD (400mg/day) and was considering using PP as well. This is for all out mass and strength.
I beg of you, DO A LOG..lol..I believe we need some accurate, detailed reflection beyond Ryans and Poopies log...

stinkfist

Awards
I beg of you, DO A LOG..lol..I believe we need some accurate, detailed reflection beyond Ryans and Poopies log...
Couldn't agree more. I was hoping by the time I started this cycle that there would have been more logs and info, too bad. Looks like I'll be starting one tomorrow :)

What do you think about adding PheraPlex to the mix...or should I just stick to the 4AD and MTRN?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Couldn't agree more. I was hoping by the time I started this cycle that there would have been more logs and info, too bad. Looks like I'll be starting one tomorrow :)

What do you think about adding PheraPlex to the mix...or should I just stick to the 4AD and MTRN?
By the looks of it the 4AD and TRN would be sick stack on it's own. Maybe just choose either 4AD/TRN or PP/TRN and run with that...Were you planning on stacking the 4AD/TRN concurrently, or were you running the TRN solo for any amount of time..Either way, best of luck on your cycle and thank you for running your log, make sure to post the link on this thread so I can subscribe.

stinkfist

Awards
By the looks of it the 4AD and TRN would be sick stack on it's own. Maybe just choose either 4AD/TRN or PP/TRN and run with that...Were you planning on stacking the 4AD/TRN concurrently, or were you running the TRN solo for any amount of time..Either way, best of luck on your cycle and thank you for running your log, make sure to post the link on this thread so I can subscribe.
Yeah I was planning on running them concurrently. I've frontloaded the 4AD for a few days already and was planning on continuing it once I start the TRN tomorrow. Well I have just about every PH compound out right now, so if anyone sees a benefit please let me know.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I was planning on running them concurrently. I've frontloaded the 4AD for a few days already and was planning on continuing it once I start the TRN tomorrow. Well I have just about every PH compound out right now, so if anyone sees a benefit please let me know.
Yeah, they are probably just burning a hole in your cabinet too, I know the feeling. I think you should just go ahead with what you have planned. What is your proposed dosing looking like?

stinkfist

Awards
Yeah, they are probably just burning a hole in your cabinet too, I know the feeling. I think you should just go ahead with what you have planned. What is your proposed dosing looking like?
I was going to keep the 4AD at 400mg and run the TRN at probably 4.5mg and up either compound if need be. I have both the ALRI and GL version of TRN.

Here is the link to the log...I'll have things up and running tomorrow morning.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/42155-m-trn-4ad-stack.html

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
I plan on running Mega-trn/mega-zol/M-Tst in May

Test/Tren/winny stack..should be nice...BP might be an issue but we shall see.

h19

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had seen someone else mention it in another thread, and it got me interested as well to see a SD/TRN stack..Obviously this would be for someone with lots of experience...

GorillaJoe

Awards
I was rather interested in running a M-TRN/M-TST/X-mass(Max Lmg) cycle.. from what I know and have recently researched it'd be pretty sick. Anyone see any potential problems with this?
Obviously I'd be taking support supps and adiquite(sp?) PCT. I've got a shelf full of supps.. liver protection, anti-estrogen, taurine, Nolva, ect.

matt212

Awards
Sorry I have not updated, but I not very good with keeping log's. Tomarrow will be will be the half way point of my 6 wk cycle and all I can say is WoW!!!. I have done PP/Pro and it was great, but the strength increases were average. With this PP/M-trn I have both awsome pumps and really big strength increases. And I have only gained about 7 pounds, which is fine,because I can see my abs. I'm 238 right now, while my last cycle H-50 I peaked at 250. The problem was I fat after it for about 2 months. I think I'm going to try M-Zol for the last two weeks at 150-200 to bring my abs out even more. I just can not hold 250 very well, I want to be ripped.
Thanks to matt212 for recomending this cycle, this is the best one I have ever run, and I have tried about everything ever offered with the legal stuff. Also no sides to report except for some night sweats.
AFOX, how did your cycle turn out if you are done? If not, how are you doing on it close to the end?