mega-trn & liver toxicity ?>

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Maybe it's just me but I noticed the mega-trn is not a 17-aa oral so I wanted to know if there's any info/speculation on how liver toxic it ma be ? I would like to run it for 8 weeks in my next cycle if it ain't worse for your liver than anavar. What do you guys think ?

S

size

Awards
  • Established
Just b/c it is not 17aa does not mean there will be no hepatotoxicity. Many compounds are toxic so as usual use with caution. However, I think one should also consider that the toxicity of 17aa compounds in general is over blown in my opinion.

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thank you size. it is so frustrating that people think taking some things will ruin your entire body. OMG it is so annoying. Do you know how many competitors use orals for 16-20 weeks straight for a contest? Guess how many ever have drastic problems from this. Sorry if this came off as a rant, but I am tired of seeing people think that taking a compound like this, is going to eat your liver in a 4-6 week span. The mega-trn is by far one of the best compounds I have ever used. The strength gains are crazy as is the body recomp.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies guys, been busy with work and school so I finally get a chance to reply. I was think of going on an 8 weeker of mega-trn @ 6 mgs. and mega-zol @ 150 mg. and prop @ 100 mg EOD. This is still at least 12 weeks away since I just finished a cycle. I was thinking about the 8 weeks because I also believe the liver toxicity is exaggerated. I'll keep researching 'til then but I doubt my plans are going to change at all.

B

Bigfishy

Awards
How retainable are strength gains on mega-trn? I used to make massive strength gains with d-bol but lost 90% of it during PCT. I think I may give mega-trn a go here in the next couple weeks, seems impressive.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Anabolics 4
Whacked Anabolics 1
fawker Anabolics 1
james1 Anabolics 3
burymestanding Training Forum 9