How similar to good ol'trenbelone is Mega-TRN?

FENRIR

Banned
Awards
Tren is pretty much my all time fave gear...

how similar is Mega-TRN to actual trenbelone?

I know of course how with Superdrol, the name was the only thing even remotely similar to Anadrol..completely different effects..

so is this the case with Mega-TRN, or is it actually similar?

From what I have read so far, the results seem strikingly familiar to what I experienced on a tren cycle....

dream come true!:woohoo:

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the strength gains are very comparable and the hardening/vascularity seem to be simliar.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I doubt very good. Orals don't tend to be the drugs of choice for endurance.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
There is an extensive thread/log on this site in the supps section of the old Methoxy TRN by ALRI

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the recomp is awesome as you seens veins popping out that you never saw before. as fars as endurance, my cardio is limited to 1 and a half hours per day at a moderate pace and it doesn't feel any better or worse.

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
When i used the alri version, It caused enough growth to allow me to the separation between my bi-tri for the first time when it hit a double -bi pose , this to me was an indiation that this stuff truly worked, as it indiated actual musle tissue growth vs a simple inrease in saroplasm(intra-cellular fluid that draws nutrients into muscle) . This stuff appears to be Very selective its anabolic effects compared to any other proodut i hve used

lastly I have a suggestion for anyone taking this product, go to www.thefitshow.com, it is a free site with "shows" featuring workouts from bodybuilders, then go to the one that shows Milos sarcev and chest workout, In the video he explains certain techniques(about muscular contraction) watch, but more importantly listen to what he is saying, for anyone in half decent shape the ombination of this produt and his advice will be mindblowing, grexx i reommend you take a look as well, as this is something that i have a feeling advaned bodybuilders like yourself understand that people, that spend 10 years in the gym and never grow dont

Mods, I hope my link is allowable seeing as it is a free site(unfortunatley they due advertise) and the advie offered is valuable, If it is in violation of board rules fell free to remove/edit

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
evan i thought i was seeing things but now that you noticed i feel better. it causes so much separation and hardness/vascularity that it is scary how strong it is.

Lithuanian Bear

Lithuanian Bear

Awards
Tren is pretty much my all time fave gear...

how similar is Mega-TRN to actual trenbelone?

I know of course how with Superdrol, the name was the only thing even remotely similar to Anadrol..completely different effects..

so is this the case with Mega-TRN, or is it actually similar?

From what I have read so far, the results seem strikingly familiar to what I experienced on a tren cycle....

dream come true!:woohoo:
The reason why superdrol is called superdrol is cuz it is super-saturated! Didn't you read the "Superdrol write up " when it was floating around . They claim to have found the sweet spot between masteron and anadrol.
The bottle has the name Methasteron on it!!

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
Yes, with all due respect to other legal products(Ive used them all barring superdrol,simply a personal decision) there is absolutely nothing in the leauge of trn, let us remeber thar fina(although i am by NO MEANS calling this fina) is used to increase the amount of lean meat in heifers, it's job is to increase muscle, and only muscle and it does it well.

Their is a difference between putting the body in an anabolic(calorie retaing) state, which is what the "bloat" steroids do like anadrol and dianabol, and directly increasing the bodys abiility for protein utilization

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
my protein intake is around +500 g/day and i have ABSOLUTELY no gas or stomach cramps/diarrhea. that is kind of nitrogen retention that my body has right now. almost unbelievable.

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
about 150-187.5 from tuna, 60-90 from eggs, about 40-50 from chicken/beef and the rest powder.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
holy hell thats alot of tuna!!! you must love that ****!

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
actually, holy hell to the fact thar ur from kenosha, wi. my gf's family is from kenosha but lives in nj. there family is still there. wow, she told me the best thing u guys have there is the new subway that opened, lol.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
And great outlet malls but it still does not touch Woodbury Commomns in NJ that is the Heaven of Outlets !!! D&G outlet that is the **** !!!

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yup, that or short hills mall (cartier, gucci, armani, armani exchange, louis vuitton, d+g, burberry, prada) great mall to have some fun in. gotta love nj. i dont think i could live anywhere else.

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
Grexx 2 questions due you notice an inrease in visible "muscle:" gains from upping protein or are you bassing assumptions on having the tell tale signs of the body retaining nitrogen.

Seondly I am on phase 1 of disussed plan (trn+Zol and fat loss supps) based on that it looks like this produt at rec doses exeeds your expetation should i up my calories and protein as well I am fairly closely mathing your original recomendations, would i garner better muscle by excxeeding them

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
actually, holy hell to the fact thar ur from kenosha, wi. my gf's family is from kenosha but lives in nj. there family is still there. wow, she told me the best thing u guys have there is the new subway that opened, lol.

LOL........yeah it pretty much blows balls here, especially after living in Phoenix for two years. Its getting a little better though. They're starting to build some more restaurants and what not, but they are way behind on clubs/bars. You would think that with over 200 bars that one of them would actually have hot girls at, instead of fat-azz 45 year old dudes with humungo beer bellies!

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
evan, yes always up your protein if you feel that your body can handle it. Whenever I am hungry, I have a shake or eat tuna. Eating a lot of clean food will make your body an anabolic furnace. Also, I notice a different look to my muscle. This is my 8th straight day of zero carbs (can't wait till the shoot is over tomorrow), but this diet coupled with the phera-max, mega-zol, and mega-trn caused a much denser, harder look to my frame.

idunk42, yeah, she told me about the town being nothing but bars on every block and corner, but 200!! She also has family in Crandon (sp?) and it seems that place is a ghost town.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I didn't notice he is from kenosha til you said something. My best friend is from Kenosha lol

Small world

CROWLER

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Crandon is way the hell up north. Once you get that far up north, there isnt anything at all up there. I know its boring where Im at, but I cant imagine how bad it is up there!

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey Grexx, any idea how long this will be around for?

Also, under great condition, what kind of gains can one expect from this as far as mass is concerned?

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Moreso used for hardness, strength and density than for mass. But it will work quite nicely with pheramone-x :thumbsup: for your purposes.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That is exactly what I was thinking about. Would there be any point in doing Prostan/Pher/Mega-Trn?

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't suggest all three unless you were prepping for a show. Try this:
weeks 1-4 pheramone-x 30 mg/day
weeks 1-4 mega-trn at 4-6 mgs/day
weeks 3-6 mega-zol at 150-200 mg/day
drop the phera-x at week 4

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sorry to ask a question most likely covered elsewhere (although I did look a little), but what's the hepatoxicicity (sp?) like with all these orals? I know these aren't 17-aa's AAS but it just seems like theres alot of orals being stacked.

I ask because I've used tren before and have about 4 weeks left of var and test ent that I'm running right now (8 weeker total) I ran SD and PP for the first 2 and got a nice boost in size, then took a week off of any orals before I started the var (40 mg ed). I'm not seeing much from the var yet but it's still very early (like day 6 or so). So, I've run a decent amount of orals in the past, big fan of dbol, I've used drol (don't like it) and I've used SD once before this cycle. I no longer have any interest in AAS or ph's that give alot of of size quick (drol, dbol, and I hate winny) also I'd like to be nice to my liver and not use anything to liver toxic at all for along time, or at all. So, I'm wondering if mega-trn would stack nice and still meet all the requirements I just mentioned. I'm mildly considering the mega-zol to but if it's anything like winny in terms of it's effects on lipids, joints and hairline I'm sure I don't want any.

BTW, hey Gregxx? Not for nothing but any time I notice you're in the gym you're never benching, squating, or deadlifting. In fact for the most part nobody is ever deadlifting in our gym LOL. It's none of my damn business, just wondering how the hell you got so large on the treadmill?????:blink:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
about 150-187.5 from tuna, 60-90 from eggs, about 40-50 from chicken/beef and the rest powder.
I eat about 150 g's from tuna as well..The only thing is I despise it with my whole heart..But I am poooor so I needs the money..Yeah, my goal is to hit 185 by my b-day and when that happens I am gonna do a TRN standalone for my first cycle....Or do you think I should go with something milder Greg??

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey mullet and Greg? Are you guys not at all scared about the the mercury and heavey metal with all that tuna? Obviously Greg's not scared of other heavey metal. LOL, ok sorry that was terrible. Bump to what mullet asked, and my last 2 questions.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've seen reports that say the benefits of eating fish outweighs the mercury being taken in.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm not to sure about that one bro. WHile consumer reports isn't something I'd bet my life on they did a little thing on pregnant women and eating tuna, plus every doctor I know tells pregnant women NO TUNA. Now I'm obviously not a pregnant woman but I know if I eat tuna I eat 20 times what the doc's say not to eat at the most. That and the correlation between alzhiemers (sp?) and mercury and other heavy metals has me not interested. I'm not doubting you but IMO it seems like there's more info against it then in favor of it, so I'll keep my intake low for now. WHich does suck because it's cheap.

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
wideguy, on back day I actually always do rack deads and go up to 705 lbs on them. I always go at an earlier time when the gym is dead because I found that I would spend half my workout answering questions on when my next show/photo shoot is. btw, i have no idea who u are yet u always mention that u see me so next time come up and introduce yourself. genetics do play a big part with me. here are some pics at barely 18 when I won the state championships using nothing but whey and glutamine.....

Attachments

D-termine

D-termine

Awards
Let me be the first to say HOLY ****. If you were truely a natural at that age, or hell even ON, it doesnt matter, you looked jacked. Do you happen to remember your weight when 18?

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was 193 in those pics and I have no reason to lie. ON whey protein and glutamine.

jcp08

Banned
Awards
In four months you can talk about this. Until then please don't or I will ban you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gregxx- hey i am currently 5-7 and weigh 175 pound with bout 10% bf. i am looking to keep my size and just dropp body fat, but get seriously shredded for summer. i am currently taking dermabolic metacort, but only bout three daays in. i stumble cross mtrn and prost and would like your opinion. also i am currently 20 years old but turnin 21 in 4 months. alot of people said it isnt safe to take these supplements. although i have takin a cycle of finnigenx and loved it. Also allitle more about me i am a personal trainer and workout with an hst program with great success and a flawless diet . please help me out on a little adivse if i should try ou hese products and if i should cut the metacort or can keep it(if oyou dont knoe its a topical androstiene and 7oxo) thanx gregxx
Not to be a **** man, but you are not allowed to talk about this on here yet, well for another 4 months..No posting about anabolics under 21 mang.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bro, just out of curiousity did you ever get any back pumps off the TRN? LOL, The mega-trn that is? Cause they make me an unhappy camper, and I know they dont' help my squats (which kinda sucks as it is) or my deadlift.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
BUMP! btw, I'm haven't gotten any lower back pumps from it at all. However, I haven't gotten much gains either. I did lean out a bit but, I'm sure my cleaner then usual diet has alot to do with that.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
wideguy, on back day I actually always do rack deads and go up to 705 lbs on them. I always go at an earlier time when the gym is dead because I found that I would spend half my workout answering questions on when my next show/photo shoot is. btw, i have no idea who u are yet u always mention that u see me so next time come up and introduce yourself. genetics do play a big part with me. here are some pics at barely 18 when I won the state championships using nothing but whey and glutamine.....
Holy **** Grexx were you born without myostatin?? Goddamn!!

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Someone change Grexx's handle to Genetic Freak or something...