want alot of size, which stack should i do grexx?

toyotaoffroad

Awards
i want to get alot of size out of a stack

i was thinking about stacking phera-x and mega-trn and mega zol

just wwanted to know how to take these in a cycle

and if i needed to off cycle and what i would do that with.

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what is your history with supplements and training? What does your training schedule and diet look like? I can't answer your question properly without this info. Give me this info and I will answer your question more accurately.

toyotaoffroad

Awards
im just finishing a cycle of superdrol which i didnt get any size off but i got more vascular which i read is common in most people. thats the only realy supplement i have taken besides viraloid which was a waste of my money. my training is 3 days on and 2 days off. day 1 i do chest and back. day two i do bi's tri's and forearms, day 3 i do shoulders and legs. my diet consists of 180 g of protein a day because i weigh 178. i wat complex carbs every meal along with a green vegatble lunch and dinner. about 7 meals a day. anything else needed?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im just finishing a cycle of superdrol which i didnt get any size off but i got more vascular which i read is common in most people. thats the only realy supplement i have taken besides viraloid which was a waste of my money. my training is 3 days on and 2 days off. day 1 i do chest and back. day two i do bi's tri's and forearms, day 3 i do shoulders and legs. my diet consists of 180 g of protein a day because i weigh 178. i wat complex carbs every meal along with a green vegatble lunch and dinner. about 7 meals a day. anything else needed?
I know you are not asking me, but IMHO 180 grams of protein sounds like you would have a serious calorie deficiency, which is why I am guessing you did not gain anything off your Superdrol cycle. I have never done Superdol, but I know if your diet/training are in check you should blow up off it, especially if it was your first cycle. On the other note, stacking all three of those, especially with your AAS experience sounds like it would be risky, but again, I am not an expert and could be wrong. If this is your second cycle you should consider starting with the Phera-Max and bridging that into some Superdrol with a piggy back in the 4th week. Again, I'm sorry if I have stepped on your toes Gregxx or Toyota

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ok, first, you HAVE to increase your protein intake to at least 300 g/day. second, the workout scheme has got to change. shoulders and legs on the same day is not reasonable if you are working your legs like you should. maybe hamstrings and shoulders, but definitely not total legs and shoulders. chest and back is really old school, but to each his own. third, definitely do not stack all three. no offense and I am saying this in a respectful manner but you should have blown up from the superdrol alone. i would suggest you either do phera-max OR mega-trn. These 2 will help with the strength gains and size gains. before you start this, please get that protein up and definitely change that routine. btw, I know that nobody likes to hear it, but if you are 178, you really don't need much in the way of supps to get bigger. stick to an increased protein diet and smart heavy training. I got up to 250 at 19 years old using nothing but glutamine, creatine and whey. just my opinion and take it as you will.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
This what I like to see...instead of supp rep just pushing the products on somebody, he actually takes time out of his day in order to help out the customer with his actual training/diet in order for him to better obtain the results he's looking for with the supps....props to you grexx, you're f'in jacked as all hell too. :D

Nice addition ot the board, no doubt.

toyotaoffroad

Awards
how should i split my routine up then grexx?

and when i take pheraphlex do i start out with that alone then go to mega zol or mega trn? and how many mg per day of these products? and do i need to do a PCT, if so which one will help me keep my gains

sorry so many questions just need some help

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
i weigh 178. i wat complex carbs every meal along with a green vegatble lunch and dinner. about 7 meals a day. anything else needed?
Bro, you are doing thesame thing i used to do back in the days when i was a new to training, b4 i ever touched and prohormones. Look back then i used to train hard and consistent and eat lots of protein, some complex carbs and some greens to go with every meal, i ate 7 times a day each meal consisting of 40-50grms of protein. Guess what? i was not growing, but i was getting strong and vascular as hell, eventhough i was doing zero cardio. I did this for two years straight and gained may be 10 pounds or so in that time. Then one day some dude at my gym told me that i was eating enough meals and protein but i was not getting enough good carbs and fats, that once i increased those i will taking in enough CALORIES to grow.

You might be getting enough of the protein, but try eaing protein that have denser amount of calories like red meat, chicken breast. GET YOUR CALORIES UP. Once i started eating redmeat and chicken breast along with my diet i used to do back then, and then substituting with 3 weight gainer shakes BOOM BOOM i blew up, that year i gained 35-40 pounds of muscle mass, with no supps but creatine and whey protein (homemade weight gainer).

Eat enough calories and train heavy 6-8 reps per set, keep the volume down, rest your body, DO NO OVERTRAIN. Don't be a prisoner of over training like i used to be and most of the gym goers of today.

As far as a good stack to bulk up with once you get you diet and training on track

Week 1 to 6 Phera-x
Week 1 to 8 Finigenx
Week 8 to 15 X-factor
Week 8 to 12 NHA stack (Pct)

This combined with heafty calorie intake and madman training, enough rest should give you enough mass to satisfy your craving ;) ;) :D :D

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i'm not going to elaborate on rep schemes as i don't know u personally so i don't know how your body reacts. but, i would something like:

day 1 chest
day 2 back
day 3 legs
day 4 off
day 5 arms
day 6 shoulders
day 7 off

as far as phera-max, 30 mg/day for 4 weeks incorporating mega-zol from weeks 3-6 will workout provided your protein intake is minimally 300 g/day. for pct, theoretically, i would stick to tried and true products from ibe rather than these new ones that honestly, no real bodybuilders touch. hope i was clear as i have been on 0 carbs for a while prepping for a photo shoot this saturday. let me know if i was unclear.

toyotaoffroad

Awards
so i start out with pheramax, then add mega zol with it in the 3rd week and stop phera -max on the 4th?

toyotaoffroad

Awards
i was wondering what else i would need to take like milk thistle and such to protect my body.

also wondering if i could add mega trn into that cycle some how and how i would do it

and can you name any good off cycle products

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
This what I like to see...instead of supp rep just pushing the products on somebody, he actually takes time out of his day in order to help out the customer with his actual training/diet in order for him to better obtain the results he's looking for with the supps....props to you grexx, you're f'in jacked as all hell too. :D

Nice addition ot the board, no doubt.
I echo lifted's sentiments exactly! Reps to both of you (except I'm out of rep ammo for 24 hours).

...layaway plan... ;)

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
adding the mega-trn is up to you. i think that you will be fine with what is outlined above. for pct, use the regular pct's and you may want to include tribulus, zma, fenugreek, maca and avena sativa.

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
grexx.....I got some GL gear coming..and will be starting a cycle soon how does this look?

1-3 pheramax 30mg ed
4-6 megazol 200mg ed

does that sound good bro?

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ryan, the doses look fine but if i could give my opinion, i would do the phera-max from weeks 1-4 and the mega-zol from weeks 3-6. if you are set though, looks great and judging by the avatar you are already look great so this cycle should lead to jaw dropping gains. keep me updated as i am interested in your progress, being an already well built guy.

toyotaoffroad

Awards
i was wondering when and how i could add mega trn into the pheramax/megazol cycle.

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
start the mega-trn at week 1 with the phera-max and run it through week 6 so you can combine it with the mega-zol for 3 weeks. use 4-6 mg/day.

Lithuanian Bear

Lithuanian Bear

Awards
i'm not going to elaborate on rep schemes as i don't know u personally so i don't know how your body reacts. but, i would something like:

day 1 chest
day 2 back
day 3 legs
day 4 off
day 5 arms
day 6 shoulders
day 7 off

as far as phera-max, 30 mg/day for 4 weeks incorporating mega-zol from weeks 3-6 will workout provided your protein intake is minimally 300 g/day. for pct, theoretically, i would stick to tried and true products from ibe rather than these new ones that honestly, no real bodybuilders touch. hope i was clear as i have been on 0 carbs for a while prepping for a photo shoot this saturday. let me know if i was unclear.
You have me confused with Products from IBE for PCT . What does your company recommend to bounce yourself back after a strong cycle ?
As always Grexx thanks for your help!!

Leaving for the Arnold Tomorrow
great weekend ahead:woohoo:

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i really don't like to give advice about those as they are in a gray area. do a search and you will find what you are looking for.

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
hey grexx....ok well I am thinking of tweaking it a little and you are such a good help.....how about this?

1-4 pheramax 30mg ed
1-4 megazol 150mg ed

Reason being I want to keep the cycle to 4 weeks..would that be ok?