hey grexx thoughts

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
hey brotha let me know what you think about this stack. first i am 21 college student 9 weeks out. ok now that we got that out of the way.
mega trn 1-4
mega zol 4-8
x-mass 4-8
plus then pct after this
but i dont know that would leave me 1 weel out trying to carb deplete while on pct i dont know if that is the best idea.
should i just run it str8 thru the show i dont know how much water i will be holding from bloat even though you are not supposed to bloat from these.
just let me know what you think.
maybe a future cycle of these 3 would be better in like 11 weeks when finals are over haha.

propho

Awards
  • Established
even though you are asking grexx.. I'm assuming since you just turned 21 this is likely your first cycle.. you honestly don't need to stack for your first cycle.. pick one .. and have fun blowing up =)

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
no man its not my first cycle
i have done sd and e...max and a little 1 test

gresh

gresh

Awards
Grexx was helping me out in another thread. From what I understood he runs trn and zol right up to the day of a show/shoot. I'm not positive, but wouldn't you want the mass at the begining and end with trn and zol? My plan is to run PheramoneX for a few weeks and end with trn and zol.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
yeah i mean i could do mega trn and mass then finish with zol.
i want his take on it too but thanks for yours too!

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OK, first definitely run the x-mass from now until 4 weeks out as you will need the help with preserving muscle breakdown. You may want to run pheramone-x with this too. From weeks 4 until the day of the show, run the mega-zol with the mega-trn. You should not bloat at all from these compounds.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
i shouldnt have a problem with the two methyls back to back?
just want to make sure before i buy!
thanks a lot brotha

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The rules are different when you are prepping for a contest. As long as you are responsible, the amount of time you are on them will not be much of a problem. Good luck and keep us updated on the progress.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
thanks man!! yeah i deff will keep you updated by chance u guys going to be at the arnold?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
grexx you have answered some of questions, and contest prep is goin good, waiting before I post some pics...

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Apowerz, I was wondering when you were going to put some pics up. How's the prep coming along?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i have tired to post them but the comps i have access to wont allow me to, so I am deciding to wait so I can shock people...

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
hey what are your thoughts on dosage for all 4 of these.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Currently running 40mgs of PP which is pheramone -x, and to tell you the truth prostan and this combo would be great jsut to androgenic for my taste. And the bloat is killing me. So i will be dropping the Phera in another two and see about some other compounds, as far as Mega trn it looks solid, and grexx word by way of his pics tells me it works...

Any other thoughts, or suggestions grexx?

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like the pheramone-x with mega-zol, but I definitely like the mega-zol/mega-trn combo with the pheramone-x.

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
matt212 is right. That's why I love the mega-zol/mega-trn with the pheramone-x and sometimes using all 4 at once.:twisted:

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First off, nothing is written in stone. Theoretically, you could use combos of all 4 products they put out. You can use all 4, three of the four, etc. I will state this clearly here, as it is getting confusing trying to remember which people I am dealing with as some are prepping for shows, others are weekend warriors and others are in between.
My final recommendations:
intermediate bulking:
x-mass and pheramone-x
advanced bulking:
x-mass/mega-trn/pheramone-x

contest prep beginner:
mega-trn and mega-zol
contest prep advanced:
mega-trn/mega-zol/phermaone-x

I am crazy and want everything:
use all 4:jaw:

strength and size with minimal water retention:
mega-trn and pheramone-x

strength and size with better endurance and vascularity:
mega-zol and pheramone-x

I apologize for the confusion as I was trying to answer multiple people at once, and what may be great for one person may not for the other, taking into consideration each person's situation.

gresh

gresh

Awards
First off, nothing is written in stone. Theoretically, you could use combos of all 4 products they put out. You can use all 4, three of the four, etc. I will state this clearly here, as it is getting confusing trying to remember which people I am dealing with as some are prepping for shows, others are weekend warriors and others are in between.
intermediate bulking:
x-mass and pheramone-x
advanced bulking:

contest prep beginner:
mega-trn and mega-zol
contest prep advanced:

mega-trn and pheramone-x

mega-zol and pheramone-x

I apologize for the confusion as I was trying to answer multiple people at once, and what may be great for one person may not for the other, taking into consideration each person's situation.
Thanks for the stack list Grexx - very helpful.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
are you guys going to be at the arnold
will you be having a booth or can i buy your supps out of the trunk of a car.
haha
let me know

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
hey grexx...what about using all mega-zol say about 300mg for 30 days? would that be fine?

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yes, running it at that dose will produce almost unbelievable gains in strength, hardness and vascularity. As far as GL at the Arnold, as far as I know, I don't think so.

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
I would also buy products out of the trunk of your car... :hammer: or at a booth if need be

matt212

Awards
intermediate bulking:
x-mass and pheramone-x
advanced bulking:

contest prep beginner:
mega-trn and mega-zol
contest prep advanced:

mega-trn and pheramone-x

mega-zol and pheramone-x

Thanks Grexx, that cleared up a lot for me. I guess we were crossing threads at the same time. I'm going to edit my other post to ease confusion. I'm with you on that crazy stack.:cheers:
As a matter of fact, that's what I'm going to call it, TRN/ZOL/P-X/Mass a.k.a "Crazy Stack". You heard it here first folks.:bow28:

I have some updated pics I'm going to put up later to show progress. Stay tuned folks.:type:

2Du

Board Supporter
Awards
intermediate bulking:
x-mass and pheramone-x
advanced bulking:

contest prep beginner:
mega-trn and mega-zol
contest prep advanced:

mega-trn and pheramone-x

mega-zol and pheramone-x

NICE write-up! :clap2: