quick question for grexx

chris42084

Awards
hey grexx i know you are busy and you are answering a ton of questions here and we really appreciate it. i just wanted to ask you what you thought of this 8-week bulking stack idea i had:
weeks 1-4 halodrol
weeks 3-6 x-mass
weeks 5-8 mega trn

i just thought of this stack today it sounded pretty good in my head, just wondering if that might be overkill or does it sound pretty good. i have had experience in the past with sd, pp, emax, and max lmg. i havent taken any prohormones for over 2 months now and i wouldnt start this cycle till the second week of march. trying to add size and strength. thanks a lot for your input.

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sounds good, but I would do the x-mass from week 2-5. everything looks great though and keep us updated with your progress.

chris42084

Awards
thanks for the advice, ill be sure to keep you updated once i am able to start. i am going to new york for spring break march 6-11 so there is no point in starting the first week of march because i know i wont be able to work out while im in new york. i am just trying to get all my supps. in line and get my schedule right so i make the most out of this cycle. is the reason for adding the extra week of the x-mass because it takes a little longer to kick in so the added length will give more benefits or is there another reason? i am just curious and thanks again for the reply.

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, that is one of the reasons. I also feel that putting it right in the center running it with h-drol and then with the mega-trn will give you the synergy needed for solid gains. Try to find a gym in NY, as there are tons.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey Grexx i had a quick question for you,i was thinking of running phera plex with mega -trn soon,a while ago i ran ergo with phera plex stack 20 mgs each and got good results,I was wondering what would you recommend as the max dosage at the top end of a cycle like this?I was thinking 20mgs phera and 4mgs of mega -trn for 4 weeks.How does that sound to you?thanks for your help.

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ripped, sounds good. You may want to top out at 6 mg/day of mega-trn and 30 mg/day of pheramone-x. The GL version of this compound is 15 mg per capsule, so you only would need to use 2 a day.

chris42084

Awards
grexx, this doesnt have anything to do with any of generic labs products but just wanted your opinion on this topic. i am wondering if a product like sizeon is ok for my 17 year old brother. it says 18 and up on the bottle but it is just creatine so i am wondering if that is just there for legal issues or is there actually something in it that shouldnt be taken until your body is more developed. to me i think it would be fine but wanted an opinion of someone that has more knowledge than myself. thanks again for your help

chris42084

Awards
any thoughts on that grexx? i know you normally dont answer these types of questions but your help is very much appreciated.

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
chris, I think it would be fine for him to try. it is only a creatine product and they are most likely doing this for legal purposes. if he doesn't like it, give him some megazol/mega-trn/x-mass/pheramone-x all together, jk. Seriously, I don't see any reason why he couldn't. That's like saying he isn't old enough for cell tech. My only problem is, he doesn't need anything at this age. I did my first contest at 17 and I used nothing for it besides whey and glutamine. To each his own I guess but if he wants to use it, no problem on this end. sorry for the delay in answering, just been busy.

chris42084

Awards
thanks for the reply, def. understand about being busy. yeah i was thinking along the same lines as you about it being ok. i also dont think he necessarily needs it right now either. everyone guy in my family is really skinny during their teens and lower 20's. my dad is 6'5", im 6'3" and my brother is probably going to be taller than both of us cause he is already about my height and he is about to turn 17. he probably only weighs about 150 right now though. we are all basketball players, i played in college, my dad played in college and my brother will too, but in todays age you have to be bigger so we are trying everything to get him as big as possible. i keep stressing the importance of eating to him and he is trying, the season will be over in 2 weeks so we are just trying to get a program ready for the off-season. thanks again for the help.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the reply, def. understand about being busy. yeah i was thinking along the same lines as you about it being ok. i also dont think he necessarily needs it right now either. everyone guy in my family is really skinny during their teens and lower 20's. my dad is 6'5", im 6'3" and my brother is probably going to be taller than both of us cause he is already about my height and he is about to turn 17. he probably only weighs about 150 right now though. we are all basketball players, i played in college, my dad played in college and my brother will too, but in todays age you have to be bigger so we are trying everything to get him as big as possible. i keep stressing the importance of eating to him and he is trying, the season will be over in 2 weeks so we are just trying to get a program ready for the off-season. thanks again for the help.
Food. Lots of good food with compound movements.

chris42084

Awards
hey grexx im going to start the cycle i was talking you about before (halo, x-mass, mega-trn) a week from tom., and i was wondering if you have ever had to take nolva while on cycle cause i will probably have to for the beginning of it cause i keep having this recurrence of gyno at random times but im trying to make it better but also start my cycle. some peoepl say that nolva hinders gains i am just wondering if you ever experienced this or maybe what you have heard as far as nolva hindering gains??

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
honestly, I dont think that it hinders gains at all and many guys swear by it. Honestly, use some ATD as it does the same thing, you can get it for a great price now and the best thing is it is completely legal. It also works well with water retention. Good luck on that cycle as it should be outstanding in terms of size and lean gains provided your protein intake is high.