Grexx, is a legal ten week cutter possible with no limpy?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Grexx,

I am looking to do a cutter in another few weeks and I really want to lose some serious weight and body fat. I realize that I will likely lose some lbm based on my current size and bf (201lbs and 13%-14% bf, 5'8''). I am really more interested in losing body fat and getting ripped up before summer and then I may be able to pack on some size for the summer after already leaning out.

My problem is that if I was to do a cutter using only legal products right now it appears that all of the products that keep libido high are methylated (Phermone X, PP, Ergomax, Halodrol) There are no 4-AD type libido boosters out there right now that I am aware of. So if I was going to run a full 10 week cycle I would have to use some of the non methylated products like Zol and X-Mass. Problem is both leave me with a limpy. I guess because natural test is surpressed and they are not really androgenic enough.

Is there anyway around this. Also the obvious point is I can't stay on the methylated supps for the full 10 weeks because of the liver issues.

Mr.50

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OK, using those compounds, I personally have never had a problem like you do. But, the only thing that I could recommend is to also use DHEA, fenugreek, MACA, avena sativa, etc. Those really seem to work with just about anyone that tries them for that reason. BTW, if you are going to start a cut, I strongly recommend the use of mega-trn and mega-zol. These will really harden you up while also help you lose body fat and keep your strength up at the same time. Also, with these 2, I see no reason why you would have problems with a "limpy."

gresh

gresh

Awards
BTW, if you are going to start a cut, I strongly recommend the use of mega-trn and mega-zol.
So to cut, you would recommend a mega-trn/mega-zol stack over phera-x/mega-zol?

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
How would these products effect a female? And as for guys taking it, should they take anything along with it to prevent any neg. sides?

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
gresh, definitely mega-zol/mega-trn to cut.

as for females, I am hesitant to say it is ok, but I guess you could get away with low dose mega-zol. That would be the only product that I would say. For a female, you may want to look into dhea and yohimbine as these are supposed to work wonders for women.

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
oh hurmm ok . I don't know much about DHEA but i have used 7Keto and i think that is a matabolite of DHEA.

what about the supplemnts that guys should take to prevent any problems with mega-zol/mega-trn. My dad is looking to get ready to cut up and get ready for another Iron Man race. I dont want his prostate to fall out or something

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It funny Grexx. Usually when I do a real cycle I always keep a test base and never have a problem. Even on a cutter I usually keep some test in the cycle and just use an aromatase inhibitor and the water/bloat seem to be no problem for me. But when I use highly anabolic compounds without Test or D-Bol, then the dreaded limpy symptoms appear. Of the legal products Ergomax, PP, and 4AD are really the only products that boosted my libido or kept it normal while on. THe rest of the legal stuff seems to be too anabolic without the androgenic edge to keep things normal.

I guess some effects are very personalized.

OK, using those compounds, I personally have never had a problem like you do. But, the only thing that I could recommend is to also use DHEA, fenugreek, MACA, avena sativa, etc. Those really seem to work with just about anyone that tries them for that reason. BTW, if you are going to start a cut, I strongly recommend the use of mega-trn and mega-zol. These will really harden you up while also help you lose body fat and keep your strength up at the same time. Also, with these 2, I see no reason why you would have problems with a "limpy."

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So to cut, you would recommend a mega-trn/mega-zol stack over phera-x/mega-zol?

To cut, I would suggest you cut that pic out. I cant believe its ZZ Vanilla Ice...:rofl: But on another note, Grexx good advice though...

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
actually, low doses of mega-zol will most definitely not cause virlization.

gresh

gresh

Awards
To cut, I would suggest you cut that pic out. I cant believe its ZZ Vanilla Ice...:rofl: But on another note, Grexx good advice though...
Ever been to www.ytmnd.com ? It's the "safety not guaranteed" guy. My mullet's a little longer in the back.

gresh

gresh

Awards
gresh, definitely mega-zol/mega-trn to cut.

as for females, I am hesitant to say it is ok, but I guess you could get away with low dose mega-zol. That would be the only product that I would say. For a female, you may want to look into dhea and yohimbine as these are supposed to work wonders for women.
Thanks Grexx. Now I'll go check out some -trn feedback. I havent seen much about it.

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
if you are going to start a cut, I strongly recommend the use of mega-trn and mega-zol. These will really harden you up while also help you lose body fat and keep your strength up at the same time.
Will Phera-X/Zol not result in as much as a leaning effect, in your opinion? Is it because of an issue with "bloat" on Phera-X that you rec'd this?

Very valuable information, thanks Grexx.

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
mega-zol/phera-x will be very solid for a leaning out phase. The phera causes water retention in some, so it depends how you react individually. I would do: phera-x/mega-trn for four weeks with a three week extension with mega-zol at the end. Should taper off very well.