stacking question for grexx

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
I am considering the following over 2 months period one of each of your products(zol,pher,trn,x-mass, have used each at one point or another, with no apparent sides). thyrogen-x , venom + special tactics. I have read your training an supplement philiospy and am in agreement with it. What i would like if you have five minutes is a basic outline of how to run these products over a two to three month period.) how to stack, also a recomended calorie rate(my stats :190,5-8 32- inch waist, intermidiate experiance) and general workout schema(intensity + duration and volume) You seem to knowthese products and how to utilize them.

I planned to get as low in bodyfat as possible before increase cals(I beleive this is best) but you may have a different and better opinion

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have to run to class, but later tonight I will answer this question.

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
I truly do appreciate that, get to class it is important,

here is what i have constructed so far, i am a big beleiver that results are more appreciable when working from a low body fat

body fat reduction phase
weeks-1-4
x-mass 150mg
phermone x 45m6
thyrogen-x 2-caps

goal drop 10-15 lbs body fat(170-175)

calories?(need your advice)
workout?(same)

"lean mass accural phase"* i don't bulk
weeks 5-9
mega-trn 6mg
mega zol-150 mg
venom special tactics 4 caps
workout(?)
cals(?)

goal 180-185 with emphasis on vascularity and hardening

weeks
10-13
liposolv-14 sprays a day
pct(would also like your advise on this)

this is just what i have so far change everthing or anything( based on your pics and previous advice) iam really intrested on your advice especiaally on the diet and exercise

wheels

Awards
  • Established
Hello Grexx

I have to run to class, but later tonight I will answer this question.
.I would like to take the time to welcome you and your company to AM.I was wondering if you could tell me what side's to expect for mega-trn(back pumps) was thinking of stacking with phera-x would this be a good stack or not ? THANK YOU FOR ANY HELP WE ALL HAVE A MILLION QUESTIONS FOR YOU.

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will post the training a little later when I have some more time.

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Actually, all of the doses look good, but I would switch the supps that you are going to use for the body fat reduction with the ones that you have for lean mass acrual. Do that, and you will see a major difference in both facets of your program. Also, when you are leaning down (which is a very smart idea btw, before you bulk up), I would keep your protein at around 300-350 g/day, your carbs at 150-200 g/day and your fats at about 60-70 g/day from flax oil, fish oils, etc. When you are bulking up, keep the protein and fat the same and up your carbs to about 300-350 g/day. Also, while you are bulking up, I recommend at least 30 min of cardio per day to keep your metabolism up, your appetite up, and your waist line down. Feel free to have a cheat meal each day during this time also. When you are leaning down, go with at least 45-60 min/day of cardio and limit cheat days to 1 out of 7 days/week.

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
i understand the switching of the pro-hormones but wouldn't i want to keep thryogen for the cut and speial tactics for the bulk or switch them as well

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
To be honest, I am not familiar with those 2 products. But from what I have read just now, definitely keep the thyrogen for the cut and the speical tactics for the bulk. Also for the training, when you are cutting, use about 12-16 sets per bodypart with a rep scheme of about 12-15 per set. When bulking, I prefer to keep the reps still high (10-12) and with heavier weight than I used previously. Your body will be able to handle it as you are taking in more calories and the supps you are using will work with you. BTW, during your bulk, keep the cardio in the AM on an empty stomach and watch what happens to your appetite.:burger: Let me know if you need anything else and I will answer ASAP.

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
wheels, I would not stack those 2, but rather use the x-mass with the pheramone-x and the mega-trn with the mega-zol. Also, I have never had back pumps off of anything, so I would not be a worthy gauge to use as far as those are concerned.

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
while i know everyone varys greatly following my protocol and your diet and exerise advice what body comp changes are realistially doable(best case scenario) in two months im talking purely ball park here as reguards to numbers and taking in account strict adherance to the program

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
in 2 months, I would say a 4-6 lb increase in lbm with a 15-18 lb loss of bodyfat. That is considering that you never miss a workout and follow the diet and rest protocols like your life depended on it.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
Hello Grexx

wheels, I would not stack those 2, but rather use the x-mass with the pheramone-x and the mega-trn with the mega-zol. Also, I have never had back pumps off of anything, so I would not be a worthy gauge to use as far as those are concerned.
Thanks for your reply.So what do you think about running the two back to back with mega-zol as a bridge?

WKS 1-3 PHERAMONE-X

WKS-2-4 mega-zol

wks 3-6 mega-trn

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
wheels, definitely doable and a great cycle at that. should be good for bulking up and then cutting down. You might want to run the pheramone-x for 3 weeks and then the mega-zol and mega-trn for the next three.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
wheels, definitely doable and a great cycle at that. should be good for bulking up and then cutting down. You might want to run the pheramone-x for 3 weeks and then the mega-zol and mega-trn for the next three.
What dosage would you recommend for the mega-trn and mega-zol for the final three's of the cycle?

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Iwould say 4-6 mg/day of mega-trn and 150-200 mg/day of the mega-zol.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all your help will be posting log of results in a few weeks.I'm thinking of running a cycle that looks like this
PRE-CYCLE-LIVER PRO,EFA,CLA ECT.....
WK 1-3 PHERAMONE-X,20,30,20
WK 3 SUPERDROL(LAST 5 DAYS OF THIS WEEK)10
WK 4-6 MEGA-TRN 4-6,MEGA-ZOL 100,150,200
WK 7-11 PCT
8 to 10 weeks off before next cycle

Last edited:

matt212

Awards
I would not stack those 2, but rather use the x-mass with the pheramone-x and the mega-trn with the mega-zol.
What's up Grexx? Quick question, why do you say you wouldn't stack those two (Phera-X and TRN)? I'm doing this right now, and it seems to work for me. But maybe you know something I don't. My thinking (correct me if I'm wrong) is that Phera will bring you the mass and TRN will add the quality gains and strength that will be easier to maintain. I was even thinking (key word, thinking)about running TRN for an entire cycle. i.e.

week 1-3 Phera/TRN
week 4-6 ZOL/TRN

Now that I'm looking at it, I know ZOL/TRN works and Phera/TRN works, I should just cut out the middle man and stack all three. Mass, strength, hardness all at the same time. Just a thought. :think:

(Don't anybody take the last statement seriously, :twisted: )

Thanks for your feedback.

matt212

Awards
:jaw: DAMMMMMNNNNN!!!!! 4.5 mg/day of TRN and 150 mg/day of Pros. was good for me. But that's just me. Might have to try that tempting dose.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
Hello Matt212

:jaw: DAMMMMMNNNNN!!!!! 4.5 mg/day of TRN and 150 mg/day of Pros. was good for me. But that's just me. Might have to try that tempting dose.
.Was wondering how the phera/trn stack is working for you,what type of side's are you experienceing ?also wondering why you can't stack phera with trn ? THANK'S FOR ANY INFORMATION YOUR WILLING TO SHARE.

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
matt, I would definitely run the mega-trn for the 6 weeks. You will be fine. Funny that you mention using all three as I am doing that right now and it is crazy. I just said not to use those two together because if I had to choose, I would use x-mass and pheramone-x for all out bulking and then mega-zol and mega-trn for leaning up. If you can try, try all three and you get the best of both worlds with hardness, size, strength, and vascularity. BTW, nice shot in your avatar and keep going.

AFOX

Awards
Hey Grexx. My question is , could you run mega-trn straight through a 6 week bridge cycle of Pheramone-X/ SD ?
wk1-4 PX-Mega trn
wk4-6 SD-Mega trn

wannabuild

Awards
Lots of good information about stacks, helps a lot. My question is, I know what is "protocol" for supporting supps, but what do you actually use?

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
afox, definitely no problem with your plan and I am sure that you will be happy with the results.
As far as protocol, I don't really use a lot of the popular products that are out right now. Many of them are either useless or coss prohibitive especially when diet and training play the biggest role in altering your body's hormonal climate and growth.

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
Grexx I received my fat loss supps much earlier then expected and have already began to lean out(you can tell from my stats i was already fairly lean to begin with) after reading more of your recent posts i am now wondering if you would recommend just running all four at once for the duration of one month or stick to the original protocol over two to achieve a better body recomp

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
evan, stick to the original protocol as that is what looked solid on paper when we outlined diet and everything.

wannabuild

Awards
My question is this... I'm still pretty new to weightlifting (obviously) so with no real prior supplement experience besides creatine/protein is it okay to stack? Thinking about phera with zol, would this be okay? And what would be your suggestion of the dosage? I appreciate any help. I am 5' 10" and 190 pounds if that helps

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
Grexx your physique is superb my question is how many years have you been consistantly bodybuilding, I am assuming aprox 6-7 based on your age and stats, It has been an absolute pleasure talking to you on this board . If you have sometime I as would love to hear the "evolution of grexx". Your starting weight and stats, body type, and seeing as how i deem you as a knowledgeable and trustworthy "sponsered athlete" I would love to hear of your progress made on Generic labz products over the whole span you have used them in comparison to the time before you used them. I beleive bodybuilding to be a lifestyle and a long term progression over time. I like to asses myself every 6 months not the water gains and losses i have made over a week. When you told me what gains to expect over two months with my forementioned products you gave me a resonable and easily physiologically foreseable answer(everyone remeber the old,I gained 15 pounds of raw muscle in a week using M1t threads, they really cracked me up.) you gained my respect as someone that sees the forest from the trees, any way i would enjoy hearing of you "evolution" so to speak

matt212

Awards
matt, I would definitely run the mega-trn for the 6 weeks. You will be fine. Funny that you mention using all three as I am doing that right now and it is crazy. I just said not to use those two together because if I had to choose, I would use x-mass and pheramone-x for all out bulking and then mega-zol and mega-trn for leaning up. If you can try, try all three and you get the best of both worlds with hardness, size, strength, and vascularity. BTW, nice shot in your avatar and keep going.
Ahh man thanks, but I'm just trying to be like you when I grow up. :lol:

matt212

Awards
Hey Grexx. My question is , could you run mega-trn straight through a 6 week bridge cycle of Pheramone-X/ SD ?
wk1-4 PX-Mega trn
wk4-6 SD-Mega trn
I know you asked Grexx but, IMO you wouldn't need to run SD if you run TRN. To give you an example of what I'm running right this moment, Phera/TRN = SD with 2x strength gains and the mass size of Phera without the sides of SD. So to sum it up, it like running 3 weeks of Phera followed by 3 weeks of SD with strength gains that exceeds SD's strength gains. It's kind of hard to explain, but I think you get the point. You'll see what I'm talking about when I post these pics later. I'm not trying to post hoard or anything, I just think more feedback is better. Especially coming from an everyday joe like myself that doesn't train professionally. I'm pretty sure some of you can relate.

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
evan, I can't tell you how I appreciate the kind words. They are definitely helping during my zero carb days. When I have extra time, I will answer your question in detail.

Matt, looking good. You have nice size and when you really bring it all together you are going to look outstanding. Love the hair, btw. Reminds me of Chef's face from South Park, jk. I wish more people would try the mega-trn, as it has become my all time favorite. The strength gains are insane.

AFOX

Awards
Thanks for the advice matt212. I will give the Phera/Trn cycle a try instead of also running the SD.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Okay, at the risk of being b*tch-slapped/flamed here for search-slacking, my question specifically is this (and I have ben through this thread among others; just can't find a conclusive science based affirmation, so I must ask):

What is the potential toxicity of (as this example) a PP + M-trn stack? It is true that M-trn is not a 17a methylated compound, as it appears to be listed as not? My own recollection at the outset of the original ALRI Methoxy-TRN was that it WAS a pretty severe compound (even at the small mg amount per cap), so I wonder about stacking with a methyl. Again, this may have more to do with my ignorance than my concern, so forgive me.

I see that some have done it and haven't heard any terrible results, but I am curious. The stacking of these methyls with Prostanozol/Mega-zol is clearly a relatively safe prospect. Is this basically a similar idea?

Thanks!

matt212

Awards
What is the potential toxicity of (as this example) a PP + M-trn stack? It is true that M-trn is not a 17a methylated compound, as it appears to be listed as not? My own recollection at the outset of the original ALRI Methoxy-TRN was that it WAS a pretty severe compound (even at the small mg amount per cap), so I wonder about stacking with a methyl.

I see that some have done it and haven't heard any terrible results, but I am curious. The stacking of these methyls with Prostanozol/Mega-zol is clearly a relatively safe prospect. Is this basically a similar idea?
Thanks!
Toxicity potential, shouldn't be any different from any other methyl/ non methyl stack. Trn is not methylated. You are right, it is a pretty severe compound. It gives you pretty severe strength gains with some recomp. I haven't had any terrible results yet, but to each its own. There my $.02 for the day.

wannabuild

Awards
could someone please help me with message number 26? Grexx maybe thank you

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
wannabuild, at your size a lot of clean food with heavy training will help you build muscle. if you are going to do something anyway, i would suggest running phera-max or x-mass for 4 weeks while starting mega-zol at week 3 and running it until week 6.