Mega TRN vs. Pheramone X

A

AML

Awards
I recently bought 2 Mega TRNs.How does taking 3 pills a day of this compare in terms of strength gained to Pheramone X. Is it similar to taking 2 to 3 pills a day of Pheramone X in regards to strength gained? If so how many pills a day of Pheramone X is it similar to in regards to strength gained? Any info would be appreciated.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Due to the until recently unavailability of TRN, I'd say that a head to head comparison of the two may be hard to come by. There are a couple of people who kept logs on a Mega
TRN cycle though(poopypants and ryano). Check those logs out in the cycle sections and maybe it will help you out. If I remember right both of them thought Mega TRN was the better compound for strength.

D

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Due to the until recently unavailability of TRN, I'd say that a head to head comparison of the two may be hard to come by. There are a couple of people who kept logs on a Mega
TRN cycle though(poopypants and ryano). Check those logs out in the cycle sections and maybe it will help you out. If I remember right both of them thought Mega TRN was the better compound for strength.
Mega-trn is supposedly an incredible strength hormone.

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The mega-trn will give you solid gains in strength and hardness, while the phera-x will give you solid gains in strength and size.