Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
BK says Generic Labz is actually owned by AX, is this correct or just rumor? JW

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Because they are going to jump on here and spill the beans if they were?

I don't get the point of this thread.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure either, but I've recently realized Jonesers & I have similar builds and measurements. :)

... Oh yeah, I've also saved a bundle on my car insurance.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BK says Generic Labz is actually owned by AX, is this correct or just rumor? JW
And why is that? Because they share the same whois info? Well here is mine. Look familiar?

Private, Registration [email protected]
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States
(480) 624-2599

What Bruce doens't know is that its a Godaddy feature to make your domain info private and for a fee your domain shows up as above unless the authorities can get a warrant to reveal that information. There are millions of sites with the same whois info posted above. I love how rumors get started.

So please stop starting threads based on rumors.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
And why is that? Because they share the same whois info? Well here is mine. Look familiar?

Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) 624-2599

What Bruce doens't know is that its a Godaddy feature to make your domain info private and for a fee your domain shows up as above unless the authorities can get a warrant to reveal that information. There are millions of sites with the same whois info posted above. I love how rumors get started.
I used to work for GoDaddy.... DBP came out... the company exploded. Registrants had been demanding something like this FOREVER.. or they plugged in wrong info.. that would get them introuble if they ever got into a dispute over the domain.

Smart.....

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Administrative Contact:
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) 624-2599

Does this mean I can own Generic Labz now? GL please send all profits to me....

:D

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Why can't we enjoy the products they offer!!! why does it have to be some conspiracy theory on who owns it???

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Many people don't like it when other people make money.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
As long as I am happy, I wouldn't care who owned it.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Oh i don't care who owns it, i was just wondering because i was interested for some reason. Not trying to make an uproar, but thanks for explaining bobo

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was talking more in general anyway, not at you. Sorry if you thought I was.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
:lol:

That was quick...

*Schick-Schick*

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I now have 5 blades!

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
And why is that? Because they share the same whois info?
.......its a Godaddy feature to make your domain info private and for a fee your domain shows up as above unless the authorities can get a warrant to reveal that information. There are millions of sites with the same whois info posted above. I love how rumors get started.

Uh yep. I've set this up for people wanting to maintain some privacy in their web hosting.

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
we all know bk is a frickin terd, and loves to start problems!

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
now, now Bkneller is not here to defend himself, and we dont want more rumors started...:lol:

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Who cares if they are the same company? I hope they are and they develop a new "super-oral" that makes you hyyyyooooogee!!!!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
It would make perfect sense for AX to open a subsidiary that sells the same products at half price...ah, yeah. :rolleyes:

Bobo's so schmaarrt.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Who cares if they are the same company? I hope they are and they develop a new "super-oral" that makes you hyyyyooooogee!!!!
The rumor can end here. We are not the same company.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that's because AX is causing our motor gasoline prices to be so damn high!!

It's all AX' fault!!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) 624-2599

You mean I have been out here in AZ frying myself to death looking for you and you don't even live here????????

CROWLER

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I drive down to Scottsdale every weekend and yell out my car window "Bobo! Boooooboooooooooo!" But there was never any answer...and now I know why.

I feel so foolish now.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
I drive down to Scottsdale every weekend and yell out my car window "Bobo! Boooooboooooooooo!" But there was never any answer...and now I know why.

I feel so foolish now.
C'mon guys, we all know that he's in his villa in Costa Rica...or was it Mexico?:think: I mean...yep, right there is Scottsdale. I've seen him a bunch of times there. Nope, definitely not in a secret villa in Costa Rica...Damn, did it again. :ntome::numbered:

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I heard that AX is actually in international firm that is secretly run by a puppet charity/church organization which operates mostly by Ham Radio out of New Zeland and Guam.

By some strange fluke chance, Sledge bumped in to one of the Super-Chieftan Shot-Callers of this group on one of his long pilgrimages to China in search of "The Holy Grail of Anabolism".

A deal was struck around midnight one evening, and the DS/AX merger was commenced.

After that, ALR (who had become withdrawn from the AM halls after the "ATD for HCG" controversy), masterminded a plan to move the controversial Ergomax LMG from the forefront of attention at ALRI to this new and eager participant in the Supp War. Naturally, Prostanozol and others others could follow, taking the heat off even more, yet allowing the innovative array of goodies from Team ALRI to continue to emerge and flourish.

Meanwhile, back at the Hall of Justice, Batman, Superman, Aquaman, and the Sgt. Major at AX came up with the Generic Labz idea, to keep things 2 steps ahead of the Legion of Doom (i.e. The Feds) by shifting product to yet another pseudonym.

So far so good. The plot thickens...

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
I heard that AX is actually in international firm that is secretly run by a puppet charity/church organization which operates mostly by Ham Radio out of New Zeland and Guam.
that is easily the funniest thing i have read in years! :rofl: