Mega (Methoxy) TRN

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
I've read up on Ryan's log, just figured I would start a thread as to other's experience and thoughts on this little tren-esk pill.

BHERTZ

Awards
I have a serious question about the dosage. It says "a little bit goes a long way". Is this going to be another M1D flop? 2mg sounds like a smalllll amount.

I want to give you guys the benefit of the doubt - namely cause i want to buy a bottle or two, but if I need to take 10 mega-trn pills a day just to get an effect then no way.

Any and all help is much appreciated!!

matt212

Awards
I have a serious question about the dosage. It says "a little bit goes a long way". Is this going to be another M1D flop? 2mg sounds like a smalllll amount.

I want to give you guys the benefit of the doubt - namely cause i want to buy a bottle or two, but if I need to take 10 mega-trn pills a day just to get an effect then no way.

Any and all help is much appreciated!!
Based solely on my experience with this (ALRI's version), 3 pills ED at the 1.5mg dosage seemed to be quite enough for me. Tolerance may vary for everyone, but I could tell a difference. But with that extra 1.5mg a day, there should be some interesting logs coming up in the near future.

BHERTZ

Awards
matt212, thats awesome...thanks for the input. thats insane knowing some compounds are that anabolic in such small amounts.

*order mega-trn* haha

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
from all Ive researched, i can see that it is truly a potent compound, yet i am gonna hold out on buying it until i have seen other peoples logs. to properly assess effects, dosage, and side effects..... when the time comes generic labs looks to be by far the best deal.....

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Ryan weighed around 320 during his run, and I don't think he went over 4.5mg ed. If you are on the smaller side 200+/-, it is probably a good idea to start out with one per day. This would be a great way to minimize sides.

BHERTZ

Awards
Beowulf, although sides would be low, would the gains still be noticable at one 1tab/day? (namely for guys our size - we both seem to be creeping/sniffing on 200 lbs
:icon_lol:

i just got done with a methyldrol/4AD cycle and i peaked at 201 and am back to 195 already, but i started at 188 so i cant complain....i wonder how this mega-trn would stack against those gains i saw...the generic labz athlete/model dude is in the PICS section, and has a sick physique...hes the same age as me and seems to have like 10 cycles already under his belt haha, but at any rate....he loves the mega-trn and zol.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Beowulf, although sides would be low, would the gains still be noticable at one 1tab/day? (namely for guys our size - we both seem to be creeping/sniffing on 200 lbs
:icon_lol:

i just got done with a methyldrol/4AD cycle and i peaked at 201 and am back to 195 already, but i started at 188 so i cant complain....i wonder how this mega-trn would stack against those gains i saw...the generic labz athlete/model dude is in the PICS section, and has a sick physique...hes the same age as me and seems to have like 10 cycles already under his belt haha, but at any rate....he loves the mega-trn and zol.
(For the record, I got up to 204, w/o drugs :D)

As I recall, it is more of a strength/recomp drug. the fact that we are smaller suggests that less is probably enough. You can always increase dose, but once you've gone too high, you have to deal with some potentially unpleasant consequences. If you're really worried that it won't work, run 3mg daily. I wouldn't jump to go above that. I think poopy did (or was it someone else), and said less would definitely suffice.

Have you read Ryan's log yet?

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
(For the record, I got up to 204, w/o drugs :D)

As I recall, it is more of a strength/recomp drug. the fact that we are smaller suggests that less is probably enough. You can always increase dose, but once you've gone too high, you have to deal with some potentially unpleasant consequences. If you're really worried that it won't work, run 3mg daily. I wouldn't jump to go above that. I think poopy did (or was it someone else), and said less would definitely suffice.

Have you read Ryan's log yet?
I've read Ryan's log, and the first idea that came to mind was, Damn this sounds like a good cutting oral. I guess we really don't know that much about this hormone right now, but...

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I might have a little plan to use this in the works right now. If my bloodwork comes back really good before my Halodrol cycle, I might bridge halo to mtrn with 2 weeks of Max LMG, running prostan the whole time. I'd keep the mtrn from 1.5-3mg and use it to clean up/harden the gains for about 2 weeks.

I think this might be fun, and it would give me a sense of if I should by more of it.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I might have a little plan to use this in the works right now. If my bloodwork comes back really good before my Halodrol cycle, I might bridge halo to mtrn with 2 weeks of Max LMG, running prostan the whole time. I'd keep the mtrn from 1.5-3mg and use it to clean up/harden the gains for about 2 weeks.

I think this might be fun, and it would give me a sense of if I should by more of it.
Sounds like fun for sure, especially if you log it... ;)

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Beowulf, run the h-drol with mega-trn or mega zol. Also try pheramone-x with the x mass. It will be very productive.

BHERTZ

Awards
Would the combo of TRN and Halo really be a not so healthy stack to run? liver, blood, etc...??

Or are you just assuming your liver would get torched on this specific stack?

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have my opinion, others have theirs. I am telling you from experience though, the dangers are overrated.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey Beo, comin to the grey side huh? good stuff... Question though how are you as far as moods with children?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Yeh roid rage around little kids would suck big time.

I think you're right, grexx, M-TRN and Halodrol are showing surprisingly little liver toxicity. That sounds like a KILLER stack man. And from your avy I'd say it must be... Can't believe you're that young. Gonna make pro for sure if you keep it up.

BHERTZ

Awards
Halo/TRN stack - any idea on dosages and the overall structure of the stack? All overlap or just some overlap? Heavy on the TRN and light halo or vice versa? This right now looks to be a plausible next cycle a couple months from now. I am wrapping up PCT this week from methyldrol/4AD cycle I did in January. I wonder how halo/trn would compare....hopefully we'll find out. Beo, PLEASEEE keep a log if you do this!

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the kind words grunt76. As far as how to use them, I would say to just keep it simple and run them both at the same time for 4-6 weeks. Run the h-drol at 50 mg/day and the mega-trn at 2-6 mgs per day. Word of advice, don't use more than you need to. When M1T was legal and I used it, I ran it at 5 mg/day and loved it. For s-drol, 10 mg/day works for me.

chris42084

Awards
I am looking into running halo and m-trn also in about a month. i already have the halo im just trying to decide whether to get m-trn or x-mass to stack with halo. any suggestions on which one would be the better choice? i have used max lmg in the past and had pretty good gains on it. i am looking for size but i really want big strength gains. doesn't have to be lean mass either i could use to gain some weight that isn't all muscle. any suggestions would help tremendously

BHERTZ

Awards
chris, a few of us seem to be in the same boat. i was even thinking of any of the "phera" products would stack better with halo, trn, etc...my reasoning just being that any of the 2-ene products available seem to be so low on sides and still high on gains.

greg, thanks for being so helpful!! GL is lucky to have someone like you vouching for their products.

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
it's actually grexx, not greg, lol. JK, no problem anytime you have a question just ask away.
GREXX

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have my opinion, others have theirs. I am telling you from experience though, the dangers are overrated.
I agree. My liver values in college when I was a heavy drinker were off the charts, but that's not a place I really want to revisit, and my liver is happy for it.

More then anything, I just think it's overkill for most members of the board. These designer orals are amazingly effective. Outside of the most highly trained athletes here, I just don't think you need anything to STACK with m-trn or halo-50 (Mega-Zol, possibly, but for the purpose of hardening gains). I completely agree that keeping it simple is generally the best course, and 1 hormone at a time is more then most people need on here for explosive gains.

BHERTZ

Awards
ah my bad grexx, i read that one too fast, but the compliment still stands :D

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Hey Beo, comin to the grey side huh? good stuff... Question though how are you as far as moods with children?
My mood is fine :D

I think patience is one of my gifts. Between the students, and my wife who is not from this country and left all of her family to be with me, patience is a crucial part of my professional and private lives.

With the students, it is really a matter of starting off on the right foot. If you lay down the law on day 1, and provide educational opportunities that justify the students' respect, interest and attention, discipline is a minimal issue. Most days I don't have to make a single disciplinary comment.

But God help 'em if I'm running m-trn and they piss me off :twisted:

;)

How about you, Powerz???? How's the patience? Especially when on.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Beowulf, run the h-drol with mega-trn or mega zol. Also try pheramone-x with the x mass. It will be very productive.
I realize that liver issues are probably overblown, but there is also BP and lipids. I don't want to take too many chances, so if I do use both in this cycle it will probably look something like

1-30 H-50
31-45 Max LMG
31-60 Prostan
46-60 M-TRN

But I'm not sure if it'll be worth it to run the Max for just 15 days. Maybe I'll overlap it with the H-50, say starting on day 20. But with this arrangement I'd be looking at some probable libido issues, based on what Ryan said about the M-Trn. I could throw in some 4ad for the 2nd half of the cycle.

So much to choose from... :head:

BHERTZ

Awards
Damn Beo, thats a stack!! You'll blast into the 200's nooo problem. Any ideas what your dosages will be? Would you run the 4AD transdermal if you go that route?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey, on that Greg, do you have any bloodwork to show for a Halo/TRN stack, and have you also ran the TRN with the Super?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
BH - I see you are a ChE too.
Good to see someone that knows what a sieve tray and a reflux ratio is.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
But God help 'em if I'm running m-trn and they piss me off :twisted:

;)

How about you, Powerz???? How's the patience? Especially when on.
:rofl: Beo my paitence can vary depending on which group I have, i might have pre-teens and I am very patient, if I have k-3 I am very patient, but when I have the Teens, no patience, because you have to withold a line, and get right on them, its sad to say, but sometimes I feel like a break down in jail, once you show weakness its over. Although I gain respect through talking to them and not at them, they had better not try anything...

The good thing is that PP has caused great patience as I stated in other threads, I can trully tolerate my wife and her love to talk. :icon_lol:

We will see once I am carb depleted though...

BHERTZ

Awards
jmh, you know it man....you should see me, i always have AM open right next to my physical chem lab writeups, or my spreadsheet for unit ops haha. i'll be graduating with my degree in May.

i know it just seems like i am throwing out stack combos here, but would anyone consider Phera with TRN? The reason i ask is because i really like the TRN idea and already have lots of phera on hand, but i am still entertaining the idea of Halo/TRN. Everyone says Mega-zol, etc but i dont know if this is the route i want to go. Possible bridge ideas?

matt212

Awards
i know it just seems like i am throwing out stack combos here, but would anyone consider Phera with TRN?
Yeah, I'm doing that right now. I got a few pictures to show progress. Check out the last couple of posts. Its not a log or anything, just giving people insight of what's going on in the short amount of time I've been on.
4-CH methyltrienolone

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Damn 212 how long was the span? and you running pp with that together or a bridge? You looking great, and that seventies fro looks good on you :lol:

matt212

Awards
Damn 212 how long was the span? and you running pp with that together or a bridge? You looking great, and that seventies fro looks good on you :lol:
:afro: Thanks Apowerz6, I'm glad I'm not the only one around with great taste.:icon_lol:
Anyway, currently I'm running both PP/TRN w/ Melting Point. I really haven't been in the gym seriously since the middle of November last year and haven't been on anything since then. This cycle started on Feb. 4th or 5th, can't really remember what day:think: . So, right now its been approx 2 weeks max. Just trying to get back in the swing of things and at the same time give some feedback about TRN since not too many people picked it up the first time.

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
I was debating on PP, MTrn, and Mzol- i've got enough **** on hand and coming soon (between superdrol, H-50, ergo, phera, MTrn, zol, etc... maybe it's time to slow the purchases down a notch) to play with as to do the above or numerous other renditions of fun!:woohoo:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Anyone ever do 6mg or more of Methoxy TRN? I think a good stack would be Methoxy TRN with Max LMG, the Max LMG would combat any prolactin problems from the tren.

BHERTZ

Awards
That comment begs the question - are the sides with a supposed "methoxy" compound going to overly different from those of a normal methylated substance?

i.e. - liver, libido, supression, acne, mood, bp, gyno, etc?????

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Anyone ever do 6mg or more of Methoxy TRN? I think a good stack would be Methoxy TRN with Max LMG, the Max LMG would combat any prolactin problems from the tren.
How would Max LMG combat tren sides? I guess I'm specifically thinking about the limp noodle. I thought this was supposed to be an issue with trn and MaxLMG.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
How would Max LMG combat tren sides? I guess I'm specifically thinking about the limp noodle. I thought this was supposed to be an issue with trn and MaxLMG.
I'm lost on this as well. Both compounds are progestins.....

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I've never used Max Lmg but just from the right up it says it's a progestin that acts like an anti-progestin as far as sides, that's what i meant. And considering it's methoxy-tren i'd assume that prolactin control would be a must, that's why guys would have cock problems oh and breast milk, LOL, j/k.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
What would be a good compound to counter the sides of mega-trn(gyno,etc...)?
From what little I know about this compound it's not supposed to aromitize but you could use a steriodal AI like ATD or Aromasin to inhibit any possible conversion or low dose nolva (10-20mg ed) to prevent any possible gyno symptons. But like I said I'm not sure any of this is needed. I would have nolva on hand just incase. The main things that I would be worried about are BP and lipids.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
From what little I know about this compound it's not supposed to aromitize but you could use a steriodal AI like ATD or Aromasin to inhibit any possible conversion or low dose nolva (10-20mg ed) to prevent any possible gyno symptons. But like I said I'm not sure any of this is needed. I would have nolva on hand just incase. The main things that I would be worried about are BP and lipids.
.Hey thanks for your help,I love your product line.What do you think of mega-trn,I'm thinking of stacking with methyl-plex,and will you be adding a product like this to your line ?

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
.Hey thanks for your help,I love your product line.What do you think of mega-trn,I'm thinking of stacking with methyl-plex,and will you be adding a product like this to your line ?
Thank you for the kind words. As for M-TRN I think its a potent compound in terms of both results and sides and something that should be used with caution. I have a couple bottles of the ALRI version that I plan to use down the road. From what I know Methyl-Plex and Methyl-Drol will be our last two adventures in this area of the industry. I'm pretty sure both are or are close to being sold out. We did have some very interesting things in the works but I don't think any will see the light of day after the Washington Post article.

Lithuanian Bear

Lithuanian Bear

Awards
Grexx,

Any prostate trouble with Mega (methoxy)Tren I have read progestins
can give you Prostate issues as all compounds such as this can.I did a bottle of the original by alri I swear I was the first, my cycle was right around Halloween when the first presale came out LOL. Not sure and not trying to scare anyone but have been battling some what was thought to be prostate issues, now the Urologist isn't sure gonna do a little surgery , it might be deposits in my tube giving the sensation of Prostetitus. It may be just a coinsedence (hope I spelled it right)
anyway you look good man especially for your age!!! Are you going to be at the arnold next week? If so maybe I will see you there!!

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't have any prostate issues with the mega-trn. are you feeling any restriction with urination? also, are you using any fat burners (ECA)?

Lithuanian Bear

Lithuanian Bear

Awards
I don't have any prostate issues with the mega-trn. are you feeling any restriction with urination? also, are you using any fat burners (ECA)?
No, no restrictions with urinating at all
just pain in my "unit" actually as of late it has been next to non-exsistant. As I said I was treated for prostititus (inflamation of the prostate) with a strong Anti Biotic (c-pro) didn't work hence the scoping surgery. No, at the time no fatburners
right now I am taking basic cuts by designer supps pre-workout . Haven't used Eph for many years last time was when I was about 24 almost 11 years ago never the satck with caffine and aspirin though, very tempted to try it but never cared for the jittery feeling I got from pure ephedrine. Why do you aske about the fat burner ? Possible link to my problems maybe??

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sometimes prolonged use of an eca type product causes temporary swelling of the prostate. In this case, listen to your doctor and don't let this stop you from training and dieting. Hang in there and keep us updated.

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
what do you guys think about this as a possible cycle?
1st 4 weeks
Haladrol 1 pill a day
orastan 3 pills a day
2nd 4 weeks
mega trn dosage ?
prost. 100mg per day

would that be a good lean bulking stack or would it be better for as a cutting cycle

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
After further consideration, I came to the conclusion that TRN and ZOL shouldn't be stacked together. The reason is that TRN gives you a lot of strength, and that ZOL very probly makes your ligaments more brittle. This combo heads you towards injury. Maybe not right this cycle, but it does head you that way.

I wanted to run that very stack as a cutter, but I'm not risking my joints. So it'll be just the TRN with some T3 Albuterol/clenbuterol and yohimbine.

Halo and ZOL together is a good lean bulking stack.