Future products...

Atlas

Awards
Can you guys give us a hint at what future products you will be getting in or if you can get 4 Hydroxy D (4HD) or Methoxy-Tst from ALRI? We need to know so we can all save up.....but great prices on the supps you have out now, will definitely be ordering!

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
Generic H-50 would be sweet as hell also.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Methoxy-tst here. If you could get some of that then I'm in.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha BUMP!!!

but i bet there are many limitations guys to releasing previously unreleased or competitor products...... these allready listed for sale are all products currently that they have the raws available for and getting it for tst would require a large order of new compounds and H-50 youd have a prob with obtaining the same chmes since gaspari prob has most stateside avail and im sure generic doesnt want to go stepping on any toes either.... last thing you wanna do is ungenerify this company with an uhappy competitors jealous release of harmful info....

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
How about some generic finagenx(sp?) in cap for, I think that PDS is doing this, its just that no board sponsors carry it and the price isn't spectacular.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
How about some generic finagenx(sp?) in cap for, I think that PDS is doing this, its just that no board sponsors carry it and the price isn't spectacular.
Great idea. Would love to see this happen.

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
"Methoxy-TST is my Friend," by Pax

Methoxy-TST is my friend,
And I really am in need,
Of a Product to stack with TRN
'Cuz my muscles gots to feed!

And how I need it so,
Because I know without it,
My muscles cannot grow!

WE ALL WANT IT NOW!
AND IF YOU DON'T GIVE IT TO US,
ALL I GOTS TO SAY IS KA-POW!

Hope you enjoyed my poem :)

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
LOL, poem was nice, but your avatar is too much!
lol.. I cant stop staring at my own avatar... it is wierd, funny, and disturbing all rolled into one. Just thought I'd use for a few days, and remove it.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'm just going to pretend that's a guy with a tail. He won't stop shaking it at me!!!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Alright, this thread is pathetic. You guys are really annoying.

How about some info on bringing out Methoxy Tst and 4-HD? :D

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Bump, Generic Labs cna't you clue us in on any possible future products? Maybe give us hope you guys got some more stuff coming for us?

doom3q

Banned
Awards
i'm a little confused now. I've done a lot of searching and couldn't find any comment by the company on methoxy tst? Is this just a rumor? (i REALLY hope not)

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
generic labz hasn't said a single thing about any future products.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
i'm a little confused now. I've done a lot of searching and couldn't find any comment by the company on methoxy tst? Is this just a rumor? (i REALLY hope not)
No its just us the consumer with some wishful thinking, and hoping for some methoxy tst.

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
methoxy tst.........sounds good .........i would love to bump if i knew more of the safety and real life effects of the compound. F**K TESTING ...sounds good

************************* GIVE ME TST NOW!!!***********************

JK

Dr. Death

Board Supporter
Awards
The more i think about it. Methoxy tst might be
ProMagnon-25: 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-4-ene-3,17b-diol
which is 4-chloromethyltestosterone

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i love how people just keep saying bump and dont respond when someone posts a thought.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
The more i think about it. Methoxy tst might be
ProMagnon-25: 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-4-ene-3,17b-diol
which is 4-chloromethyltestosterone

Ding ding ding. This is essentially how BK described it.

doom3q

Banned
Awards
Ding ding ding. This is essentially how BK described it.
Promagnon can only be runned for a month. I don't see how useful methoxy tst would be if you can't run it as long as normal test? It's non-methyl isn't it?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Reps to Atlas. Methoxy-TST should be a non-methyl just like methoxy-TRN isn't, so the Promagnon most likely isn't methoxy-TST.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Reps to Atlas. Methoxy-TST should be a non-methyl just like methoxy-TRN isn't, so the Promagnon most likely isn't methoxy-TST.
Yep! Take time to read the active and like atlas pointed out....METHYL... is in there. The addition of the 4-Chloro group, changes the characteristics of the hormone, but it is still methylated. And like Grunt pointed out, it is METHOXY-tst, so.........probably not methylated!

Atlas

Awards
Hey if somebody tells me how to rep back, I will do so....never bothered to learn, but I wanna share the love!

Burner

Awards
If you look toward the bottom left of each post, under the reputation box, there is a little "scale" icon you click to pos or neg rep people.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Hey if somebody tells me how to rep back, I will do so....never bothered to learn, but I wanna share the love!
Practice on me witht his post.:icon_lol:

In the left hand side below my USER PIC, you will see a little scale. Click it and then you can leave positive or negative reputaion, and even leave a little note if you want.

Atlas

Awards
Actually the site is redone, and there is no more Scale, but there is a thing that says karma, should that be the same thing as the scale, thanks!

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Actually the site is redone, and there is no more Scale, but there is a thing that says karma, should that be the same thing as the scale, thanks!
Yep, scale has been replaced by Karma. When you click it, a dialog box appears where you can give good or bad karma and leave a note if you wish.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Man, we dropped this thread like a bad habit!