Products

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
Well, this is what everyone is waiting for. Tell us more about these slammin products!

Generic Labz

Generic Labz

Generic LABZ, Inc.
Awards
Well if you Really want to see the product descriptions go to Island Supplements. We will have a bit more detailed write ups as the days go but fact is more product and less price!

Rather than make some false claims we are going to let the products speak for themselves. All of the products we introduced up front already have some great feedback and if there were any issues before about proper dosing being expensive they no longer exist.

We will have plenty of products in the future but would like to spend the next month concentrating on the products we now have. They deserve the credit they are do as they all are very popular compounds

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Well if you Really want to see the product descriptions go to Island Supplements. We will have a bit more detailed write ups as the days go but fact is more product and less price!

Rather than make some false claims we are going to let the products speak for themselves. All of the products we introduced up front already have some great feedback and if there were any issues before about proper dosing being expensive they no longer exist.

We will have plenty of products in the future but would like to spend the next month concentrating on the products we now have. They deserve the credit they are do as they all are very popular compounds

Any quality control lab certificates you could post?

BEANTOWN B

Awards
whats the deal with the mega zol looking for something with low sides especialy hairloss, looks interesting and writeup says low sides

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
whats the deal with the mega zol looking for something with low sides especialy hairloss, looks interesting and writeup says low sides
Do a search for Prostanozol or ORASTAN-E this is a generic higher dosed form.

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
Mega Zol is the same as Prostanozol at double the dosage per cap.

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
the product lineup looks awesome-

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established

WELCOME!

Hey just wanted to say hello and welcome to the boards! You guys will def. be succesful with your line of products! VERY IMPRESSIVE!

I was hoping and praying someone would do prostan right allready!

If you guys could possibly produce any lab results on these then it will speak volumes to the members and i promise a boost in sales.... even if its 75% if they know theyre happy!

Well good luck hope you guys are around for a bit!

Bammy

Awards
Well if you Really want to see the product descriptions go to Island Supplements.
I'm a little confused. Why are you telling the owner of island supplements to look at his own site?

Also, how come MegaZol isn't available there anymore? It looked very good price and dosage wise.

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
I'm a little confused. Why are you telling the owner of island supplements to look at his own site?

Also, how come MegaZol isn't available there anymore? It looked very good price and dosage wise.
Bammy, I think he was just letting everyone know IS has the product description and products for sale at wholesale prices. MegaZol is still available on Island Supplements. CHeck it out:
MEGA ZOL

Bammy

Awards
Bammy, I think he was just letting everyone know IS has the product description and products for sale at wholesale prices. MegaZol is still available on Island Supplements. CHeck it out:
MEGA ZOL
Thanks! Long time no talk by the way. Looks like your site is rolling!

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! Long time no talk by the way. Looks like your site is rolling!
Just trying to expand a little so I can have everything the customers want. Look for our ad in the April issue of Muscular Developement.

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
Just trying to expand a little so I can have everything the customers want. Look for our ad in the April issue of Muscular Developement.
MD was my fav. msucle magazine but i dont get it any more :sad:

Reem

Awards
You guys make things confusing...naming a product that is similar to Ergomax Pheramax...when there already exists a product called PheraPlex.

From Islandsupps website: "Phera Max 60 caps (pre-sale)

1 cap serving: 17-methyl-delta-2-etioallocholane 15mg.

Same great product as Ergomax at 50% more per dose!"

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it should be ergo-plex then
agreed or they can drop the plex all together and make it just ergodrol or whatever like methyl max and just max or methyl lmg and max lmg whatever too much :blink:

dangetinthere

dangetinthere

Board Sponsor
Awards
So can I take a guess who you guys are or would you like me to stay quite?:wave:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So can I take a guess who you guys are or would you like me to stay quite?:wave:
Haha!

ya man i think i got a feeling too at who it is.... kinda think that everyone will come to the same conclusion if they just look around:study: ...

dangetinthere

dangetinthere

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yup, The guy I am thinking in particular Just moved to Ohio. Hmmm

bigntall

Awards
Well I would like to know everyones thoughts on this, considering many people here are ready or have already made purchases. We are not talking about some protein or CEE products here, but fairly new PH products. Without lab tests, or a knowledge on who is behind these products it is hard to put trust in a new company before they "prove" themselves. While I do not agree with alot of Anbolic Xtreme's practices, or their prices, at the same time at least we know who the people behind them are, they are open and honest. Same goes for Gaspari (halodrol) and other brands.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yup, The guy I am thinking in particular Just moved to Ohio. Hmmm
hmmm dunno, havent spoken with any of the guys for a little bit so not sure if anyone had a move.... dunno this company is really super and been phair a time or two with helping me set up an ergonomical PCT for my max lmg and prostan cycle and retain all my gains from such a rampage this stimulant exhibited and rebound to make it a perfect cycle..... what you think?

dangetinthere

dangetinthere

Board Sponsor
Awards
hmmm dunno, havent spoken with any of the guys for a little bit so not sure if anyone had a move.... dunno this company is really super and been phair a time or two with helping me set up an ergonomical PCT for my max lmg and prostan cycle and retain all my gains from such a rampage this stimulant exhibited and rebound to make it a perfect cycle..... what you think?
Yup thats my thoughts, but we will see.

Man what happend to that guy who changed his name to "regular" and moved to Ohio to work at his church or somethan lol wait isnt Generic in ohio??

bigntall

Awards
If this is the case, who knows ..... If it turns out he is lying about getting the raws from alri directly, then I will hold off on buying any of the products, at least we know the alri raws were good.... but even then whos to say alri didnt mix up the raws, cut them or just mislabel them period, I mean if there arnt any tests anything could happen.... Im not saying this is the case, but without ind. lab results, nothing is certain.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yup thats my thoughts, but we will see.

Man what happend to that guy who changed his name to "regular" and moved to Ohio to work at his church or somethan lol wait isnt Generic in ohio??
hmmm..... regular???...... still decipehering that one.... funny though, guess the pastor there was intereseted in getting HEEYOOGE!

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
It is not AX or anyone that worked for AX. I am 100% sure. Ryan (Regular Ryan) still lives in Phx.

AX will have a sponsor spot here at AM tomorrow.

Kevin

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmmm..... regular???...... still decipehering that one.... funny though, guess the pastor there was intereseted in getting HEEYOOGE!
can only come up with regular = normal = Norm??? am i just retarted and reading everything wrong???? haha

dangetinthere

dangetinthere

Board Sponsor
Awards
It is not AX or anyone that worked for AX. I am 100% sure.

Kevin
Damn their goes my conspiracy theory! With Ryan moveing out to OH and all I was sure. But ohh well AX is very trusted I will not dispute that.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It is not AX or anyone that worked for AX. I am 100% sure. Ryan (Regular Ryan) still lives in Phx.

Kevin
BIG SMITH!!!
HAHA FUNNY YOU STUMBLE IN HERE!

well then it really makes me wonder who it is thats behind generic....

Hey you hear about Atomic and all??? dunno what exactly happened but def very sad to see everything going downhill, it was where i started all this with reading yours and Ryansm's posts and got all my first cycle info from you guys.... sad...

hey well does this mean youll be lingering in the forum ore often again??? glad to see the sponsors we have here and have wished you guys to be here for a while now! everyone there is awesome!

let me know whats new with everything and if you know more about the Atomic fiasoe.....

ps whats gonna happen to all the Atomic Archives??? any way to save those or transplant them to another forum????? just so much unique invaluable inforamation there, that would be a waste and a crime to let it all go....

Generic Labz

Generic Labz

Generic LABZ, Inc.
Awards
We are trying to clear this up. There apparently is some miscommunication here. And apparently too many people want to dig for info instead of buying and letting a good thing happen. Now you understand why Andy made Barney keep his bullet in his pocket? 'Cause much like you guys, he shot himself in the foot.

I'm not sure why you would be worrying about who we are. The people who know us have said we're good to go.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn their goes my conspiracy theory! With Ryan moveing out to OH and all I was sure. But ohh well AX is very trusted I will not dispute that.
HAHA ya same here, i was certian they were going undercover... dang.... well glad to hear it from the source!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
We are trying to clear this up. There apparently is some miscommunication here. And apparently too many people want to dig for info instead of buying and letting a good thing happen. Now you understand why Andy made Barney keep his bullet in his pocket? 'Cause much like you guys, he shot himself in the foot.

I'm not sure why you would be worrying about who we are. The people who know us have said we're good to go.
OH dont misunderstand man we def get the situation with not disclosing any info and all.... just thought this might have also been a possibility.... plus its just fun to speculate, notice we keep it in "code" (not very good though) as to protect the secret, we dont want any probs just as much as you fellas and def trust both you and the reputaiton you undoubtedly carry per the backing of our board mods... just all in fun!!! we appreciate what it is you guys are doing in allowing us this cheap and reliable avenue to the supplements we love and fear losing, GOOD JOB!!!

dangetinthere

dangetinthere

Board Sponsor
Awards

Us goof balls just get a little curious sometimes. I have already ordered some of your products, Plus being a board sponser goes along way to being trust worthy! Good luck with all your sales!

Generic Labz

Generic Labz

Generic LABZ, Inc.
Awards
Guys, please edit your posts that quote me, so that you are quoting my edited statement. Thanks.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I mean this in all sincerity: Now that you've metaphorically compared the effect of the tabloid-like frenzy to dig into you/your "true identity", et al, to our beloved Andy/Barney bullet limitation - I'm now even more ready to buy your products.

Generic Labz

Generic Labz

Generic LABZ, Inc.
Awards
all taken care of, edited my response too slighlty :thumbsup:
Thank you my friend. I greatly appreciate it. Much respect.
And thanks for catching on so easily guys. It was looking like you were going to let it snowball, painting us into a corner. Then nobody would benefit. Not us. More importantly not our customers. And MOST importantly, we are trying to improve the supplement industry as a whole. In today's govt. witch hunting times, we've gotta stick together if we wish to use the products we like.

Thanks again. Tonight, you AM board members have reminded me why AM is one of the elite boards on the net.

Generic Labz

Generic Labz

Generic LABZ, Inc.
Awards
I mean this in all sincerity: Now that you've metaphorically compared the effect of the tabloid-like frenzy to dig into you/your "true identity", et al, to our beloved Andy/Barney bullet limitation - I'm now even more ready to buy your products.
Haha! Thanks for the good laugh. I sometimes need the sarcasm to remind me that some people actually take themselves too seriously or think they're so important that a joke like mine is meant as a dig.

Much respect for the humor. I was once told if I haven't laughed today, look in the mirror, because I've missed the biggest joke of all.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thank you my friend. I greatly appreciate it. Much respect.
And thanks for catching on so easily guys. It was looking like you were going to let it snowball, painting us into a corner. Then nobody would benefit. Not us. More importantly not our customers. And MOST importantly, we are trying to improve the supplement industry as a whole. In today's govt. witch hunting times, we've gotta stick together if we wish to use the products we like.

Thanks again. Tonight, you AM board members have reminded me why AM is one of the elite boards on the net.
Ya for sure this is the place where i feel we are all the same guys all playing on the same team in this rediculous game of politics and "morals" that the masses have pitted us against.

we all got diff positions but if our defenders let up then theyll take out our quater back..... n there you have it another stupid metaphor!

lol. like the mirror saying, very insightful and funny.

thanks agian Generic! Good Luck and if you need any help with ANYTHING let me know, i dont mind helping out.

EDIT: haha guess theres no such thing as 'Polo-tics".....

Po-lo-tics- noun. the list of rules and regulations for the game of Polo and the word used to describe its governing body and its constituates..... haha

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm a big believer in a few things. Humor is one, integrity another.

When we try to find something to laugh about we are better off, because there is plenty to be serious about - and there is no need to look for it; it will find you. To laugh about things (appropriately) helps me not take things too seriously - because I am SO Type A, and I need the break.

In any case, I'm glad it was taken in the absurd way it was intended.

BTW - I do intend to purchase your products.

Rkstr

Awards
I have just made my first purchase. If your product is as good as what you say I will probably put one of your kids through college.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Anyone who has concerns about this company can speak with me directly. GL is a personal friend of mine. His products are top notch and dosed at twice the strength of the orginals so we as consumers get our money's worth.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Damn, if J's back him then he's good guy.