Products

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Registered User
    yeahright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,372
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by D_town
    Does generic Labz plan on a cheaper/ more potent version of phera-plex?
    My guess is that Generic Labz won't be selling anything that competes with products still being sold by AX. Their products so far are all items discontinued by ALRI/AX.

  2. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,208
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Generic Labz
    I'll admit I've been very busy lately and could just be thinking backward, but I believe E... Max to be the more androgenic isomer of the two, with an equal degree of anabolism.
    But those in the know, correct me if I'm wrong.
    no sir its PP that is the stronger isomer... by 30% i think it is check the PP write up on AnabolicX.com it has the exact amounts man.... PP is the stronger cleaner and more side free of the 2 compounds.... this doesnt mean that Emax isnt strong as well by any means...

    EDIT:
    Moreover, unlikeother products, our 2-ene is comprised completely of the 5a isomer and not a 5a/b mixture thereby making Phera-Plex the superior pheramone product available on the market
    this was taken straight off the write up from the same [people who introduced and/or sold this compound in either form to the market
  3. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,208
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by D_town
    As did I. From the consensus on the boards, I regarded Phera-plex as a superior product to E...Max and not solely due to less androgenicity. I myself have never used nor purchased Phera-plex and I have used E..Max once and have really enjoyed it. Due to the postings I have read, I assumed Phera-plex was a more potent form, not a blended 2-3-ene pheremone. I was going to pick some up, however since the emergence of your nice little company, I figured, why not see if you were going to get any in? I've already made a decent purchase of your procucts and am looking forward to their consumption, especially Mega-Trn (still very curious as to the varying opinions of the Methoxy issue).
    Regardless, I hear ya brother.
    dont know how you think PP is sooo bad on your liver bro.. ya its methylated but you run the right supporting supplements and youll be fine, BPF did blood and it came out clean as wel as have a few other guys who even ran it long or stacked with SD.... just take care of yourself and your in the clear... if you predisposed to liver problems though id steer clear no matter how much PC you down....

    and also bro it sounds like you may be confused.... you said you enjoy the fact that its less androgenic cause of less sides but your incorrect its stronger then emax and the reason why it is less prone to sides is its 100 5a isomer wich is the cleaner of the 2 isomers, its incredibly androgenic without a majority of the sides!


    EDIT: hahaha disregard this post im a retard and reread yours.... i dont think i should be allowed near a keyboard
    •   
       

  4. Gold Member
    D_town's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    558
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants
    dont know how you think PP is sooo bad on your liver bro.. ya its methylated but you run the right supporting supplements and youll be fine, BPF did blood and it came out clean as wel as have a few other guys who even ran it long or stacked with SD.... just take care of yourself and your in the clear... if you predisposed to liver problems though id steer clear no matter how much PC you down....

    and also bro it sounds like you may be confused.... you said you enjoy the fact that its less androgenic cause of less sides but your incorrect its stronger then emax and the reason why it is less prone to sides is its 100 5a isomer wich is the cleaner of the 2 isomers, its incredibly androgenic without a majority of the sides!


    EDIT: hahaha disregard this post im a retard and reread yours.... i dont think i should be allowed near a keyboard
    Oh Poopy (That is sooooo funny, Poopy is what I call my 8 month old), you are not retarded, maybe just a little gassy, which may cause confusion at times. Like I stated, I was under the impression that Phera was tops in comparison and I WANT some; I just wondered if G labs was gonna come up with a better deal, I like deals ya know.
  5. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,208
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by D_town
    I like deals ya know.
    i hear ya
  6. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Apowerz6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,108
    Answers
    0

    From personal experience Emax has a stronger androgenic profile, but in terms of anabolism i would rate them the same. I just know that I love phera !!!
  7. Registered User
    diplomats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    605
    Answers
    0

    PHERA-PLEX IS THE SHIZNIT stack it with FINIGENX and SUPERDROL and the rest is history.
  8. Gold Member
    D_town's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    558
    Answers
    0

    G labz - check your PMs.
  9. Registered User
    BHERTZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    125
    Answers
    0

    What are some serious solid stacks using GL products and non-GL products? (or both GL products) for all out mass/bulk/strength gains.

    ie -
    ~what would stack well with halodrol?
    ~how about mega-trn stacked w/ PP?

    any other ideas for all out bulk and strength? lastly, is stacking 2 methyls really as dangerous as some people make it?
  10. Registered User
    biggunther's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    43
    Posts
    611
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BHERTZ
    What are some serious solid stacks using GL products and non-GL products? (or both GL products) for all out mass/bulk/strength gains.

    ie -
    ~what would stack well with halodrol?
    ~how about mega-trn stacked w/ PP?

    any other ideas for all out bulk and strength? lastly, is stacking 2 methyls really as dangerous as some people make it?
    Stacks:

    -Mega TRN/ Mega ZOl
    -Pheramone-x/X-Mass
    -SUperdrol/Mega Zol
    -Mega TRN/Mega Zol
    -Halodrol/X-Mass
  11. Gold Member
    D_town's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    558
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by biggunther
    Stacks:

    -Mega TRN/ Mega ZOl
    -Pheramone-x/X-Mass
    -SUperdrol/Mega Zol
    -Mega TRN/Mega Zol
    -Halodrol/X-Mass

    Test + any of the above, etc...
  12. Registered User
    BHERTZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    125
    Answers
    0

    What product besides MegaZol could be run with Mega TRN out of curiosity (again for the same goal: all out mass, strength)?

    What about the dual methyls? is that an issue? Such as Phera + TRN?

    Thanks for the quick response I want to order soon, the GL lineup is an awesome arsenal to pick from.
  13. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    grexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    545
    Answers
    0

    I feel that stacking methyls has extremely exaggerated dangers. I know guys that use 3-4 methyls at a time. But, these guys do this kind of stuff for a living while most of the members here don't, as far as I know. What some think is an absolutely crazy stack on this board is child's play to most top competitors. Just my 2 cents. Just make sure to get blood work done and go from that point. Not getting blood work done is a very bad choice that can lead to many problems down the road.
  14. Gold Member
    D_town's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    558
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BHERTZ
    What product besides MegaZol could be run with Mega TRN out of curiosity (again for the same goal: all out mass, strength)?

    What about the dual methyls? is that an issue? Such as Phera + TRN?

    Thanks for the quick response I want to order soon, the GL lineup is an awesome arsenal to pick from.
    Trn is not a methyl, it is a methoxy, regardless it's not too friendly to the blood panel.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 05:13 PM
  2. Paper Products, Your Opinions
    By The Answer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-23-2005, 07:23 AM
  3. Best Oral 1 Test product
    By phil216 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-04-2003, 04:05 PM
  4. Self-Tan products
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-25-2003, 03:50 PM
  5. Help me find best yohimbine HCL product?
    By smokinghawk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-20-2002, 04:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in