Products

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dangetinthere
    Yup thats my thoughts, but we will see.

Man what happend to that guy who changed his name to "regular" and moved to Ohio to work at his church or somethan lol wait isnt Generic in ohio??
    hmmm..... regular???...... still decipehering that one.... funny though, guess the pastor there was intereseted in getting HEEYOOGE!

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

It is not AX or anyone that worked for AX. I am 100% sure. Ryan (Regular Ryan) still lives in Phx.

AX will have a sponsor spot here at AM tomorrow.

Kevin
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants
    hmmm..... regular???...... still decipehering that one.... funny though, guess the pastor there was intereseted in getting HEEYOOGE!
    can only come up with regular = normal = Norm??? am i just retarted and reading everything wrong???? haha
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by BigSmith
    It is not AX or anyone that worked for AX. I am 100% sure.

Kevin
    Damn their goes my conspiracy theory! With Ryan moveing out to OH and all I was sure. But ohh well AX is very trusted I will not dispute that.
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigSmith
    It is not AX or anyone that worked for AX. I am 100% sure. Ryan (Regular Ryan) still lives in Phx.

Kevin
    BIG SMITH!!!
    HAHA FUNNY YOU STUMBLE IN HERE!

well then it really makes me wonder who it is thats behind generic....

Hey you hear about Atomic and all??? dunno what exactly happened but def very sad to see everything going downhill, it was where i started all this with reading yours and Ryansm's posts and got all my first cycle info from you guys.... sad...

hey well does this mean youll be lingering in the forum ore often again??? glad to see the sponsors we have here and have wished you guys to be here for a while now! everyone there is awesome!

let me know whats new with everything and if you know more about the Atomic fiasoe.....

ps whats gonna happen to all the Atomic Archives??? any way to save those or transplant them to another forum????? just so much unique invaluable inforamation there, that would be a waste and a crime to let it all go....
  6. Generic LABZ, Inc.
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

We are trying to clear this up. There apparently is some miscommunication here. And apparently too many people want to dig for info instead of buying and letting a good thing happen. Now you understand why Andy made Barney keep his bullet in his pocket? 'Cause much like you guys, he shot himself in the foot.

I'm not sure why you would be worrying about who we are. The people who know us have said we're good to go.
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dangetinthere
    Damn their goes my conspiracy theory! With Ryan moveing out to OH and all I was sure. But ohh well AX is very trusted I will not dispute that.
    HAHA ya same here, i was certian they were going undercover... dang.... well glad to hear it from the source!
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Generic Labz
    We are trying to clear this up. There apparently is some miscommunication here. And apparently too many people want to dig for info instead of buying and letting a good thing happen. Now you understand why Andy made Barney keep his bullet in his pocket? 'Cause much like you guys, he shot himself in the foot.

I'm not sure why you would be worrying about who we are. The people who know us have said we're good to go.
    OH dont misunderstand man we def get the situation with not disclosing any info and all.... just thought this might have also been a possibility.... plus its just fun to speculate, notice we keep it in "code" (not very good though) as to protect the secret, we dont want any probs just as much as you fellas and def trust both you and the reputaiton you undoubtedly carry per the backing of our board mods... just all in fun!!! we appreciate what it is you guys are doing in allowing us this cheap and reliable avenue to the supplements we love and fear losing, GOOD JOB!!!
  9. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor

Us goof balls just get a little curious sometimes. I have already ordered some of your products, Plus being a board sponser goes along way to being trust worthy! Good luck with all your sales!
  10. Generic LABZ, Inc.
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Guys, please edit your posts that quote me, so that you are quoting my edited statement. Thanks.
  11. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Guys, please edit your posts that quote me, so that you are quoting my edited statement. Thanks.
    all taken care of, edited my response too slighlty
  12. Registered User

I mean this in all sincerity: Now that you've metaphorically compared the effect of the tabloid-like frenzy to dig into you/your "true identity", et al, to our beloved Andy/Barney bullet limitation - I'm now even more ready to buy your products.
  13. Generic LABZ, Inc.
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants
    all taken care of, edited my response too slighlty
    Thank you my friend. I greatly appreciate it. Much respect.
    And thanks for catching on so easily guys. It was looking like you were going to let it snowball, painting us into a corner. Then nobody would benefit. Not us. More importantly not our customers. And MOST importantly, we are trying to improve the supplement industry as a whole. In today's govt. witch hunting times, we've gotta stick together if we wish to use the products we like.

Thanks again. Tonight, you AM board members have reminded me why AM is one of the elite boards on the net.
  14. Generic LABZ, Inc.
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Beau
    I mean this in all sincerity: Now that you've metaphorically compared the effect of the tabloid-like frenzy to dig into you/your "true identity", et al, to our beloved Andy/Barney bullet limitation - I'm now even more ready to buy your products.
    Haha! Thanks for the good laugh. I sometimes need the sarcasm to remind me that some people actually take themselves too seriously or think they're so important that a joke like mine is meant as a dig.

Much respect for the humor. I was once told if I haven't laughed today, look in the mirror, because I've missed the biggest joke of all.
  15. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor

16. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Thank you my friend. I greatly appreciate it. Much respect.
    And thanks for catching on so easily guys. It was looking like you were going to let it snowball, painting us into a corner. Then nobody would benefit. Not us. More importantly not our customers. And MOST importantly, we are trying to improve the supplement industry as a whole. In today's govt. witch hunting times, we've gotta stick together if we wish to use the products we like.

Thanks again. Tonight, you AM board members have reminded me why AM is one of the elite boards on the net.
    Ya for sure this is the place where i feel we are all the same guys all playing on the same team in this rediculous game of politics and "morals" that the masses have pitted us against.

we all got diff positions but if our defenders let up then theyll take out our quater back..... n there you have it another stupid metaphor!

lol. like the mirror saying, very insightful and funny.

thanks agian Generic! Good Luck and if you need any help with ANYTHING let me know, i dont mind helping out.

EDIT: haha guess theres no such thing as 'Polo-tics".....

Po-lo-tics- noun. the list of rules and regulations for the game of Polo and the word used to describe its governing body and its constituates..... haha
  17. Registered User

I'm a big believer in a few things. Humor is one, integrity another.

When we try to find something to laugh about we are better off, because there is plenty to be serious about - and there is no need to look for it; it will find you. To laugh about things (appropriately) helps me not take things too seriously - because I am SO Type A, and I need the break.

In any case, I'm glad it was taken in the absurd way it was intended.

BTW - I do intend to purchase your products.
  18. Registered User

I have just made my first purchase. If your product is as good as what you say I will probably put one of your kids through college.
  19. Gate Keeper

Anyone who has concerns about this company can speak with me directly. GL is a personal friend of mine. His products are top notch and dosed at twice the strength of the orginals so we as consumers get our money's worth.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.

Damn, if J's back him then he's good guy.
  21. Generic LABZ, Inc.
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    Anyone who has concerns about this company can speak with me directly. GL is a personal friend of mine. His products are top notch and dosed at twice the strength of the orginals so we as consumers get our money's worth.
    Thanks bro! I'll be calling you today.
  22. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor

Jminis has spoken, so now buy products!!!

Good stuff Generic... got some questions for your athlete grexx, but will post for him on his log. Oh yes that is a good move to have a sponsered athlete answer your questions... sort of like:
    " Not asking for money, not asking for a handout but I Will work for supplements"
  23. Superman

Damn stuff looks good...welcome to the board.
  24. Gate Keeper

As a MOD here I don't favor one company over another, I think we have a lot of great sponsors that sell just about everything under the sun. I happen to know some of the people working for GL and their really trying to give you guys a great deal on some real nice products. As you can see several of our trusted stores have bought the line so enjoy while you can.

Bottom line is like our other sponsors, GL is offering you guys a great deal on these products so take advantage of it while you can.
    Last edited by jminis; 02-08-2006 at 04:02 PM.
  25. Registered User

Question

Where's the Methoxy-TST to stack with the Mega-TRN?
  26. Registered User

Looks like I will be ordering more come payday!
  27. Registered User

i just ordered Mega-Zol & Mega-TRN...i think these two will stack together nicely.

now i just have to wait till my broken bone heals!
  28. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor

I know JM just joshin with ya, I respecet this board so much, and with the expertise it has, plus quality supps, i recommend it to all my customers ( i work at vitamin world part time)who are looking for anabolics, i tell them to come here first for research, then visit island for halo, pp, and now mega...

I just wish i had found this place pre ban, before my dumb ass was on methyls for 10 weeks or more. Anyway I will be buying some mega, and zol soon, very soon...
  29. Gold Member

Would love to here more regarding methoxy-TST and/or any news regarding new non-methyl bulkers (Which is not to easy to work with, maybe some new cyps).
  30. Banned

bump for cyps.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 05:13 PM
  2. Paper Products, Your Opinions
    By The Answer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-23-2005, 07:23 AM
  3. Best Oral 1 Test product
    By phil216 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-04-2003, 04:05 PM
  4. Self-Tan products
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-25-2003, 03:50 PM
  5. Help me find best yohimbine HCL product?
    By smokinghawk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-20-2002, 04:44 PM