Products - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Products

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Generic Labz
    Guys, please edit your posts that quote me, so that you are quoting my edited statement. Thanks.
    all taken care of, edited my response too slighlty

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I mean this in all sincerity: Now that you've metaphorically compared the effect of the tabloid-like frenzy to dig into you/your "true identity", et al, to our beloved Andy/Barney bullet limitation - I'm now even more ready to buy your products.
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants
    all taken care of, edited my response too slighlty
    Thank you my friend. I greatly appreciate it. Much respect.
    And thanks for catching on so easily guys. It was looking like you were going to let it snowball, painting us into a corner. Then nobody would benefit. Not us. More importantly not our customers. And MOST importantly, we are trying to improve the supplement industry as a whole. In today's govt. witch hunting times, we've gotta stick together if we wish to use the products we like.

Thanks again. Tonight, you AM board members have reminded me why AM is one of the elite boards on the net.
    •   

Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Beau
    I mean this in all sincerity: Now that you've metaphorically compared the effect of the tabloid-like frenzy to dig into you/your "true identity", et al, to our beloved Andy/Barney bullet limitation - I'm now even more ready to buy your products.
    Haha! Thanks for the good laugh. I sometimes need the sarcasm to remind me that some people actually take themselves too seriously or think they're so important that a joke like mine is meant as a dig.

Much respect for the humor. I was once told if I haven't laughed today, look in the mirror, because I've missed the biggest joke of all.

Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Thank you my friend. I greatly appreciate it. Much respect.
    And thanks for catching on so easily guys. It was looking like you were going to let it snowball, painting us into a corner. Then nobody would benefit. Not us. More importantly not our customers. And MOST importantly, we are trying to improve the supplement industry as a whole. In today's govt. witch hunting times, we've gotta stick together if we wish to use the products we like.

Thanks again. Tonight, you AM board members have reminded me why AM is one of the elite boards on the net.
    Ya for sure this is the place where i feel we are all the same guys all playing on the same team in this rediculous game of politics and "morals" that the masses have pitted us against.

we all got diff positions but if our defenders let up then theyll take out our quater back..... n there you have it another stupid metaphor!

lol. like the mirror saying, very insightful and funny.

thanks agian Generic! Good Luck and if you need any help with ANYTHING let me know, i dont mind helping out.

EDIT: haha guess theres no such thing as 'Polo-tics".....

Po-lo-tics- noun. the list of rules and regulations for the game of Polo and the word used to describe its governing body and its constituates..... haha

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm a big believer in a few things. Humor is one, integrity another.

When we try to find something to laugh about we are better off, because there is plenty to be serious about - and there is no need to look for it; it will find you. To laugh about things (appropriately) helps me not take things too seriously - because I am SO Type A, and I need the break.

In any case, I'm glad it was taken in the absurd way it was intended.

BTW - I do intend to purchase your products.

I have just made my first purchase. If your product is as good as what you say I will probably put one of your kids through college.

Anyone who has concerns about this company can speak with me directly. GL is a personal friend of mine. His products are top notch and dosed at twice the strength of the orginals so we as consumers get our money's worth.
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.

Damn, if J's back him then he's good guy.
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    Anyone who has concerns about this company can speak with me directly. GL is a personal friend of mine. His products are top notch and dosed at twice the strength of the orginals so we as consumers get our money's worth.
    Thanks bro! I'll be calling you today.

Jminis has spoken, so now buy products!!!

Good stuff Generic... got some questions for your athlete grexx, but will post for him on his log. Oh yes that is a good move to have a sponsered athlete answer your questions... sort of like:
    " Not asking for money, not asking for a handout but I Will work for supplements"

Damn stuff looks good...welcome to the board.

As a MOD here I don't favor one company over another, I think we have a lot of great sponsors that sell just about everything under the sun. I happen to know some of the people working for GL and their really trying to give you guys a great deal on some real nice products. As you can see several of our trusted stores have bought the line so enjoy while you can.

Bottom line is like our other sponsors, GL is offering you guys a great deal on these products so take advantage of it while you can.
    Last edited by jminis; 02-08-2006 at 04:02 PM.

Question

Where's the Methoxy-TST to stack with the Mega-TRN?

Looks like I will be ordering more come payday!

i just ordered Mega-Zol & Mega-TRN...i think these two will stack together nicely.

now i just have to wait till my broken bone heals!

I know JM just joshin with ya, I respecet this board so much, and with the expertise it has, plus quality supps, i recommend it to all my customers ( i work at vitamin world part time)who are looking for anabolics, i tell them to come here first for research, then visit island for halo, pp, and now mega...

I just wish i had found this place pre ban, before my dumb ass was on methyls for 10 weeks or more. Anyway I will be buying some mega, and zol soon, very soon...

Would love to here more regarding methoxy-TST and/or any news regarding new non-methyl bulkers (Which is not to easy to work with, maybe some new cyps).

bump for cyps.
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

I am going to say this one more time regarding purity of product. This board in NO way vouches for purity of product in as much as we can vouch for purity of your protein, creatine or any other supplements you buy. I do not know anything about this whatsoever but what I do know is that their reputation has been outstanding and they pay to advertise here. This board can only go so far and we try to bring the best of what is out there but absolutely under NO CIRCUMSTANCES do we vouch for purity of ANYTHING.

Due diligence is solely YOUR responsibility.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

cyps?
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    I am going to say this one more time regarding purity of product. This board in NO way vouches for purity of product in as much as we can vouch for purity of your protein, creatine or any other supplements you buy. I do not know anything about this whatsoever but what I do know is that their reputation has been outstanding and they pay to advertise here. This board can only go so far and we try to bring the best of what is out there but absolutely under NO CIRCUMSTANCES do we vouch for purity of ANYTHING.

Due diligence is solely YOUR responsibility.
    Damn Bobo. Your sporting the old school avater. I remeber that one from waaay back when YJ was a MOD.
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LCSULLA
    Damn Bobo. Your sporting the old school avater. I remeber that one from waaay back when YJ was a MOD.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    YA i think that clown is pretty dakmn scary lookin.... dont got clown phobias but if i saw that guy id deck him in the red rubber ball..... brrrrr....

bobo you gonna scare all the newbs away

You guys are going to hurt Bobo's feelings. He had the avatar as a pic from the neck down, how he uses a pic from the neck up and you make fun of him for it. Shame on you.
    Stats
    5'8"  223 lbs.

out of all these new or similarly new products why doesnt anyhbody put out some steriles ?[oral ofcouse]

YA i think that clown is pretty dakmn scary lookin.... dont got clown phobia...
    I do!!!
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

You guys are going to hurt Bobo's feelings. He had the avatar as a pic from the neck down, how he uses a pic from the neck up and you make fun of him for it. Shame on you.
    eeehhh err so does this mean i can sign up for pie throwing classes and a bulking plan at the same time??? after all they could go hand in hand for force feeding.....

Bobo lives in S Florida , maybe he should go see them Nip/Tuck guys for some modifications, he could be REALLY PRETTY one day.
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Aauuhhh! Now I feel terrible big buddy. You are beautiful on the inside no matter what! Plus your super rich, wink, wink, I heard you are the one behind GenicLabz.

agreed or they can drop the plex all together and make it just ergodrol or whatever like methyl max and just max or methyl lmg and max lmg whatever too much
    Sorry if this is old news, but they changed the name already on their website:

"Pheramone-X
    Everyone Knows This Product

Public Notice:

Generic Labz has stopped production of the Phera-MAX name and label. Due to the name being too close to another well known product on the market. We are changing the name to Pheramone-X and the new name and lables are effective immediately!"

Does generic Labz plan on a cheaper/ more potent version of phera-plex?
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

There's always been a more potent version of Phera-Plex. It was called "E... Max LMG". Phera was just the less androgenic (which means weaker) version. At least, for the purposes I use them for it is, since I'm a male and strong androgens offer great gains for males.

There's always been a more potent version of Phera-Plex. It was called "E... Max LMG".
    I thought it was the other way around?
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

I'll admit I've been very busy lately and could just be thinking backward, but I believe E... Max to be the more androgenic isomer of the two, with an equal degree of anabolism.
    But those in the know, correct me if I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by turkish
    I thought it was the other way around?
    As did I. From the consensus on the boards, I regarded Phera-plex as a superior product to E...Max and not solely due to less androgenicity. I myself have never used nor purchased Phera-plex and I have used E..Max once and have really enjoyed it. Due to the postings I have read, I assumed Phera-plex was a more potent form, not a blended 2-3-ene pheremone. I was going to pick some up, however since the emergence of your nice little company, I figured, why not see if you were going to get any in? I've already made a decent purchase of your procucts and am looking forward to their consumption, especially Mega-Trn (still very curious as to the varying opinions of the Methoxy issue).
    Regardless, I hear ya brother.

I'll admit I've been very busy lately and could just be thinking backward, but I believe E... Max to be the more androgenic isomer of the two, with an equal degree of anabolism.
    But those in the know, correct me if I'm wrong.
    I believe you may be backwards, if so, any chance?

Also, what's up with the requests being made?
    Methoxy-TST, other bulking non-methyls, CYPS!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 05:13 PM
  2. Paper Products, Your Opinions
    By The Answer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-23-2005, 07:23 AM
  3. Best Oral 1 Test product
    By phil216 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-04-2003, 04:05 PM
  4. Self-Tan products
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-25-2003, 03:50 PM
  5. Help me find best yohimbine HCL product?
    By smokinghawk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-20-2002, 04:44 PM