Cissus- Drol and PCT - AnabolicMinds.com

Cissus- Drol and PCT

1. New Member

Cissus- Drol and PCT

Greetings

I'm thinking of doing a run of Cisss-Drol and was wanting some feedback on whether a liver support is needed while doing it or a PCT after the cycle is over?

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

No need for PCT as it's not a PH. I found taking 3 30 mins before training worked well along with 2 caps just prior to bed. On non-training days I would take 2 caps with breakfast.

I had some good lean gains and lost a bit of fat even with a very average diet. Libido was also up quite a bit.
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by warsteiner View Post
    No need for PCT as it's not a PH. I found taking 3 30 mins before training worked well along with 2 caps just prior to bed. On non-training days I would take 2 caps with breakfast.

I had some good lean gains and lost a bit of fat even with a very average diet. Libido was also up quite a bit.
    Thanks. From what I've read..3 caps a day seems what alot of people are doing. I'm 6'1 200lbs and thought 3 a day would be right. I see you did 5 on training days. Any potential sides one might have to deal with?
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

I vary between 195 and 205 and didn't have any side effects whatsoever using 5 caps on training days and 4 on off-days. Originally I was taking the 2nd dosage with my evening meal but got a real boost from taking it just prior to bed.

You could always try 3 caps for a week or so and then increase if you don't get the desired results.
  5. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Den54 View Post
    Thanks. From what I've read..3 caps a day seems what alot of people are doing. I'm 6'1 200lbs and thought 3 a day would be right. I see you did 5 on training days. Any potential sides one might have to deal with?
    I found no greater benefit at 6 per day, than at 3-4 per day, and I think you should be fine with 3, or at the very least, start out with 3 and then work your way up, goto 4, then goto 5, and assess any further benefits from the higher dosage.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

6. Advanced Member

Cissu drol is my fav natty anabolic it is the most underated product on am period
  7. Board Sponsor

I use Cissus-Drol year-round. It provides me with aided fat loss, extreme increase in libido, and an overall good feeling. I think it is the best non-hormal supplement available today. I would proudly state this whether I was a GL athlete or not.

Similar Forum Threads

1. cissus drol?
    By autty44 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-18-2008, 04:49 PM
  2. Ideal cissus-drol dosage during m-drol pct?
    By Boyders in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 12:58 AM
  3. New Cissus-Drol
    By mike3107 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 12:16 PM