Cissus- Drol and PCT

Den54

Den54

Awards
Greetings

I'm thinking of doing a run of Cisss-Drol and was wanting some feedback on whether a liver support is needed while doing it or a PCT after the cycle is over?

W

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
No need for PCT as it's not a PH. I found taking 3 30 mins before training worked well along with 2 caps just prior to bed. On non-training days I would take 2 caps with breakfast.

I had some good lean gains and lost a bit of fat even with a very average diet. Libido was also up quite a bit.

Den54

Den54

Awards
No need for PCT as it's not a PH. I found taking 3 30 mins before training worked well along with 2 caps just prior to bed. On non-training days I would take 2 caps with breakfast.

I had some good lean gains and lost a bit of fat even with a very average diet. Libido was also up quite a bit.
Thanks. From what I've read..3 caps a day seems what alot of people are doing. I'm 6'1 200lbs and thought 3 a day would be right. I see you did 5 on training days. Any potential sides one might have to deal with?

W

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
I vary between 195 and 205 and didn't have any side effects whatsoever using 5 caps on training days and 4 on off-days. Originally I was taking the 2nd dosage with my evening meal but got a real boost from taking it just prior to bed.

You could always try 3 caps for a week or so and then increase if you don't get the desired results.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. From what I've read..3 caps a day seems what alot of people are doing. I'm 6'1 200lbs and thought 3 a day would be right. I see you did 5 on training days. Any potential sides one might have to deal with?
I found no greater benefit at 6 per day, than at 3-4 per day, and I think you should be fine with 3, or at the very least, start out with 3 and then work your way up, goto 4, then goto 5, and assess any further benefits from the higher dosage.

M

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Cissu drol is my fav natty anabolic it is the most underated product on am period

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I use Cissus-Drol year-round. It provides me with aided fat loss, extreme increase in libido, and an overall good feeling. I think it is the best non-hormal supplement available today. I would proudly state this whether I was a GL athlete or not.