P-Plex with toremifene citrate as a SERM - AnabolicMinds.com

P-Plex with toremifene citrate as a SERM

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  140 lbs.

Talking P-Plex with toremifene citrate as a SERM

I am goin to split a 6 week cycle with a friend and I just need to know how to do this because i have never done anything besides creatine. I need to know the proper doseage for the pplex and the toremifene citrate. I am just doing this one time and prolly won't ever do it again I jus dont want to be a skinny little guy anymore. I am 6'0 140 and I need some more strenght and more musle I need some good avice please!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

Dont do p-plex, get your diet in order, get your training sorted, use glutamine, creatine, something like anabolic pump, cissus-drol, etc, a natural test booster, a natural anabolic, and and insulin mimicker, that way you will help support your natural gains, calories and training are the key, if your serious and want to know more, pm me. Russian.
    Gause institute member

Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

I almost NEVER tell people to hold off on prohormones and I truly am not trying to be discouraging, but 6'0" 140 is quite thin -- and I have to agree with Russian. Phera is no beginner's PH either -- it's serious ****. Is your diet any good? Training program? Those are both crucial in making and retaining gains both on and off cycle.

I can't control what you do, so if you insist on a cycle, Torem is a suitable SERM. However, you should have an AI as well, as well as several other support supplements dosed at certain amounts. Most people take months researching before they commit to a cycle to optimize safety and maximize gains. I don't know your background and I know I sound like a douche, but it really is nothing to play around with. At your weight and height you have a TON of potential before you get into steroids, but again, your choice! We're just here offer advice to those who seek it.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    I almost NEVER tell people to hold off on prohormones and I truly am not trying to be discouraging, but 6'0" 140 is quite thin -- and I have to agree with Russian. Phera is no beginner's PH either -- it's serious ****. Is your diet any good? Training program? Those are both crucial in making and retaining gains both on and off cycle.

I can't control what you do, so if you insist on a cycle, Torem is a suitable SERM. However, you should have an AI as well, as well as several other support supplements dosed at certain amounts. Most people take months researching before they commit to a cycle to optimize safety and maximize gains. I don't know your background and I know I sound like a douche, but it really is nothing to play around with. At your weight and height you have a TON of potential before you get into steroids, but again, your choice! We're just here offer advice to those who seek it.

Couldnt say that better, sweet advice, i hope it is heeded.
    Gause institute member

Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  140 lbs.

Thanks I just wanted to know and now it is pretty clear that I should just wait a rew years cause im only 18 and i think im gonna try Kre-AlkalynŽ EFX its a creatine pill and hopefully I can get results from it..Any andvice for workouts and diets?
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  140 lbs.

O also is there anything else that I can buy to increase results for creatine?
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.

Advice would be to EAT. ****ING EAT!!! Being 18 your test levels are surging bro. Take in 5000 calories a day and post up in here a month and I bet you'll have gained at least 5lbs. Multi vitamin, protein bars, fish oil. If your stomach isn't fill then you aren't doing your job. If you find yourself hungry as hell then you're really not doing your job. You got a fast metabolism, you gotta feed it all day long. Clean foods are good, but at your weight you should be eating anything you can. Buy a weight gainer, Serious Mass by Optimum Nutrition. You'll love it, trust me.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by southbaseball View Post
    O also is there anything else that I can buy to increase results for creatine?
    I would just make sure you remember to take it everyday -- I usually take it in the morning sometime and PWO. There is some debate over how much you need and when to take it and blah blah, but that protocol seems to work well for me. From personal experience, I usually shoot for roughly 10 grams each day (so 5g each time).
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Toremifene Citrate vs Tamoxifen Citrate
    By wiggles in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 12-05-2010, 02:35 PM
  2. Toremifene Citrate
    By JIXXER in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-24-2009, 10:28 PM
  3. 3 week cycle of P-Plex with toremifene citrate as a SERM
    By southbaseball in forum Cycle Info
    Last Post: 05-07-2009, 09:36 AM
  4. Toremifene Citrate and Tamoxifen Citrate
    By hardestgainer in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Last Post: 06-23-2008, 07:56 PM
  5. toremifene citrate the same as toremifene?
    By CryingEmo in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-23-2007, 08:26 PM