Generic Labz X-Mass Log Results Thread

Generic Labz

Generic Labz

Generic LABZ, Inc.
Awards
Thank you X-Mass testers, everyone should be done or getting close to cycle end now. Please post a final review here if possible with an overall cycle recap.

Thanks again!

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd. Really looking forward to all the feedback - what i have seen so far has been good. :)

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
First off, I would like to thank Generic Labz for the opportunity to run their products. I loved the cycle, recommended it to friends & my brothers & would definitely run it again!

Here's a quick rundown of how I did w/ it.

Strength went through the roof! Personal bests in almost all of my lifts. My shoulders (joints/tendons) limited me big time though. Should've mega dosed super cissus along w/ GSM & celadrin.. I'm actually going to the Dr. tomrrow - think it's more than joints. Pain from socket to fingers, so I'm thinking nerves. Tried to do a chest workout this morning & struggled big time w/ 60's!!

I think next time, I need to tweek my workout so I can hit all the body parts more often while on though. Possibly 2x a week, but w/ my shift schedule, it gets difficult to not get too run down..

Anyway, I definitely would run it again. I felt great all throughout - that "on" feeling day & night. The pump stayed w/ me throughout the cycle. Libido was shot just over half way through, but it quickly came back w/ PCT.

My PCT (working out) really sucked though w/ my work schedule I was barely able to make it to the gym in over three weeks!! I pretty much lost all the weight I gained. I can still see a visual difference but the mass around my shoulders & chest is not what it was.. Tried to get some pics this morning but was pissed after I saw myself. May post one up tomorrow just for the hell of it.

Looking forward to running this again. Next time I'll try to have a solid 2 months dedicated to the cycle & PCT so nothing gets in my way of some good solid maintainable gains!

Thanks again GL!:cheers:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the update man!

Generic Labz

Generic Labz

Generic LABZ, Inc.
Awards
Thank you for your log bro!

First off, I would like to thank Generic Labz for the opportunity to run their products. I loved the cycle, recommended it to friends & my brothers & would definitely run it again!

Here's a quick rundown of how I did w/ it.

Strength went through the roof! Personal bests in almost all of my lifts. My shoulders (joints/tendons) limited me big time though. Should've mega dosed super cissus along w/ GSM & celadrin.. I'm actually going to the Dr. tomrrow - think it's more than joints. Pain from socket to fingers, so I'm thinking nerves. Tried to do a chest workout this morning & struggled big time w/ 60's!!

I think next time, I need to tweek my workout so I can hit all the body parts more often while on though. Possibly 2x a week, but w/ my shift schedule, it gets difficult to not get too run down..

Anyway, I definitely would run it again. I felt great all throughout - that "on" feeling day & night. The pump stayed w/ me throughout the cycle. Libido was shot just over half way through, but it quickly came back w/ PCT.

My PCT (working out) really sucked though w/ my work schedule I was barely able to make it to the gym in over three weeks!! I pretty much lost all the weight I gained. I can still see a visual difference but the mass around my shoulders & chest is not what it was.. Tried to get some pics this morning but was pissed after I saw myself. May post one up tomorrow just for the hell of it.

Looking forward to running this again. Next time I'll try to have a solid 2 months dedicated to the cycle & PCT so nothing gets in my way of some good solid maintainable gains!

Thanks again GL!:cheers:

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the opportunity to run your stuff!! I'm thinking of running it again this fall.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
KJ's GL XMASS FINAL REVIEW

My Final Entries in my XMASS LOG:
Dosage: 120mg for 30 days.
Weight: +10 , 8.5 post PCT
Weights: Up on all counts. Bench up 20 lbs.
The most remarkable thing about this cycle endurance went up quickly and stayed up. Recovery time was definetly decreased, and obviously there was quite a bit of mass gained. Although I thought I was getting leaner I think I stayed the same but had some calorie overflow that caused me to think I was bloated and after fixing that I did lean back out. I dont think I dropped any BF however. This is a solid lean bulk compound and great for strength. Only sides reported was mild insomnia that was solved with valerian and melatonin, drop in libido that was solved with t-911, and that was all that was noted. For the price this is a solid compound to pack on some serious size.

Post PCT results

After all is said and done I retained 8.5 of the 10 lbs that I gained while on the XMASS. My PCT was Nolva, PCT Assist, and t-911. XMASS is what I would consider a mild bulker with minimal sides. And considering its not methyl a great choice for people worried about that stuff. Once again thanks GL.

Log Link: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/115822-kjs-new-x.html

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
^^Good to hear man - nice log. I am about to start my X-Mass/Epi 6wk run starting in a few days. :D