x-mass lab results

skalami

Awards
Also what do the new/old bottles look like? I see some for sale with a white bottle and some with what looks like a darker-tinted light block style.

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
Well, perhaps, but consider they do not have as many reps on this board as the others. My contact with GL has been good on AM a few months ago. I have not contacted them in a while, but I know other members have with little or no response.

Regardless, we should definetly see some validation document posted very soon. Hopefully, GL or Grexx will see this soon.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Well, perhaps, but consider they do not have as many reps on this board as the others. My contact with GL has been good on AM a few months ago. I have not contacted them in a while, but I know other members have with little or no response.

Regardless, we should definetly see some validation document posted very soon. Hopefully, GL or Grexx will see this soon.
Well, I wouldnt hold my breath, Grexx is probably busy training, havent seen him post in a long while, and GL is the only other rep, and Im sure hes a busy fellow, and has been scarce on this board for a while. Im sure I dont have to tell you JZ7757, that sometimes things can get overwhelming, as you posted in your log "Been very busy with deadlines/traveling lately", and Im sure hes no different. As far as purity, I have no reason to doubt GL, and considering this was a "limited run", Im not sure we will ever see lab tests, but from my experience and alot of the logs Ive read posted all over the net, theres no doubting the substance is potent and having positive effects for most who try it. Obviously this isnt an answer, but I would confidently spend my hard earned money on GL products before I would spend it on some of the fly by night companys popping up every other day offering new clones or miracle substances.

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
Naturally, I agree wtih you on many points here. Indeed, GL makes great products and is certainly one of those very reputable compaines out there and has been for some time now. I have put my trust in them for atleast four years and with many of their products, including this tren, all of which did not dissapoint.

I believe we can agree that in this non-FDA regulated industry, with all the shady things happening, along with third party manufacturing/shipping and raws procurement, there are only a few companies that anyone should purchase from. GL is the only "clone" type company that is in that catagory along with only five others. :)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
new X-Mass is just fine... never tried the old formula but this is definitely legit... gave me too much anxiety and DHT side effects (I know it isn't supposed to, but it is just a step away from tren), all persons won't respond the same... but I can guarantee this stuff ain't bunk!

munique

Awards
CoAs aren;t worth a ****.
Serious.
The industry is already as shady as it is.
I don't understand why people are so hung up on CoAs.