Cissus-drol expiry question

Kiwi

Awards
I've just completed my first bottle of Cissus-drol and am pleased with the results so far. Thus I ordered a second bottle.... which has just arrived but has an expiry date of March 2009. It looks like the date of manufacture was 2003!

My question is, will the product be perfectly fine, even if I don't finish using it until sometime after the expiry date, or should I complain to the supplier for sending me short dated product?

Was there any change in the formulation over the last few years?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I could be wrong, but Im pretty sure no cissus drol was made back in 03, I think it only came to market in 06, to my recollection. See if we can get a rep to confirm this, and double check that date, could it be 2008?

Kiwi

Awards
I could be wrong, but Im pretty sure no cissus drol was made back in 03, I think it only came to market in 06, to my recollection. See if we can get a rep to confirm this, and double check that date, could it be 2008?
I wouldn't have thought it was available in 2003 either, yet the date stamp is clearly marked 2003 with expiry March 2009. The first bottle I had also had a 6 year period between manufacture and expiry (2007 to 2013).

Generic Labz

Generic Labz

Generic LABZ, Inc.
Awards
The first batches came out around April 2007.

Last edited:

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
I've got a similar batch. The date is shown as 070303 and exp 0309. I presume that the 070303 is the date backwards (i.e. 03 03 2007) or is not a date but a batch number?

Generic Labz

Generic Labz

Generic LABZ, Inc.
Awards
Yes, that is what it was. The first batch was made 03-03-2007. The Exp date should have been 5 years. The newest batch reads 120807 but is actually 12-07-08. That is just how they printed the batch numbers. Month-Year-Day. So you should be fine with that batch.