To clarify on X-Mass Issues....

Generic Labz

Generic Labz

Generic LABZ, Inc.
Awards
First off I apologize on behalf of Generic Labz, there was a miscommunication between Generic Labz and our sponsored athlete Grexx on our part in regards to the formula name and most of our retailers used old info from previously ran product. Sorry if some people felt mislead, we have never tried to mis lead our customers.

The fact here is that the structure of the 4 Estra analog is what most hope the 13 Ethyl converts to which is the primary active metabolite. I know we open this up for debate so here is what we are going to do.... We would like to offer the first 10 testers a free bottle of X-Mass to log here and show the results. Experienced X-Mass users are welcome to compare as well and encouraged.

If interested please email [email protected] with basic stats and contact info.

Correct Info Below:

Generic Labz X-Mass
90 Capsules

Good Mass Gainer and Cost Effective!
The active compound in X-MASS is the real deal, Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione. Most are aware of this structure now, but it is definitely worth including in the Generic Labz offerings. This powerful said to be Tren-like product is legal because it is a progestin.

X-MASS is progestin structurally related to the so-called abortion pill RU-486. Some have stated that it acts like a "anti-progesterone" in lower dosages. Reports support the belief that X-MASS has a half-life of about 6 hours, though it appears that it's closer to 10 hours based upon plasma levels maintained in test subjects. It is not a 17-methyl alkylated product thus having very low potential for liver toxicity
Benefits:

1) Weight Gain
2) Increased Strength Potential
3) Faster Recovery from ass kicking training
4) Non-17-alkylated
5) 60% more product than other brands

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Very stand-up of you guys. Nice to see.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Simple, brief, to the point, pretty clear just a misunderstanding. Class act as always. Might have to give this a run now that everythings straightened out.

Generic Labz

Generic Labz

Generic LABZ, Inc.
Awards
They should have it listed very soon.

Generic Labz

Generic Labz

Generic LABZ, Inc.
Awards
Simple, brief, to the point, pretty clear just a misunderstanding. Class act as always. Might have to give this a run now that everythings straightened out.
Thank you, and we still have a few spots open for logging:)

Last edited:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GL, very classy way to straighten this out. Well done. Great opportunity as well

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
amazing company.. i apologize for any negative comments I made about GL. they have went above and beyond my expectations in fixing this issue. really stand up guys

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Thank you, and we still have a few spots open for logging:)
I would be all over this, but if it works like I think it will, and I tell people I love yet another gl product they are gonna accuse me of being an undercover rep. or getting kickbacks or something. LOL.

I cant believe there are any tester spots still open, and Im sure you can find some good people who will do an honest log, and give a detailed report on the experiences. If ya get stuck short, send me a pm, and I will run a log of it for my am.com brothers and post my experience.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
First off I apologize on behalf of Generic Labz, there was a miscommunication between Generic Labz and our sponsored athlete Grexx on our part in regards to the formula name and most of our retailers used old info from previously ran product. Sorry if some people felt mislead, we have never tried to mis lead our customers.

The fact here is that the structure of the 4 Estra analog is what most hope the 13 Ethyl converts to which is the primary active metabolite. I know we open this up for debate so here is what we are going to do.... We would like to offer the first 10 testers a free bottle of X-Mass to log here and show the results. Experienced X-Mass users are welcome to compare as well and encouraged.

If interested please email [email protected] with basic stats and contact info.

Correct Info Below:

Generic Labz X-Mass
90 Capsules

Good Mass Gainer and Cost Effective!
The active compound in X-MASS is the real deal, Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione. Most are aware of this structure now, but it is definitely worth including in the Generic Labz offerings. This powerful said to be Tren-like product is legal because it is a progestin.

X-MASS is progestin structurally related to the so-called abortion pill RU-486. Some have stated that it acts like a "anti-progesterone" in lower dosages. Reports support the belief that X-MASS has a half-life of about 6 hours, though it appears that it's closer to 10 hours based upon plasma levels maintained in test subjects. It is not a 17-methyl alkylated product thus having very low potential for liver toxicity
Benefits:

1) Weight Gain
2) Increased Strength Potential
3) Faster Recovery from ass kicking training
4) Non-17-alkylated
5) 60% more product than other brands
How do you propose that the old X-mass compound converts to the new one? via which enzyme?

RedWood

Banned
Awards
lol! I asked the same question via email and I have yet to receive a response.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think Rodja is a great candidate for testing! Give it hell, rod!

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would quite happily test out your product. You'd have to post it to Australia though. I wouldn't lie to anyone either. If it was great, everyone would know, if it was shit, everyone would know. I do take bribes though.

pump9dup

Awards
I have not tried X-mass but have tried other tren products with same compound and had amazing results. I am going to get a few bottles becasue it is so cheap.