Generic Labs X-mass.. i dont think so!!

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
about 2 weeks ago, the company rep for Generic Labz posted in their section that they will be making a limited run of x-mass again. Stated in the post was that it would be the original formula. myself and others ordered the product.

however, what we received was Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione, which is NOT the original formula (13 ethyl 3 methoxy gona 2,5 diene 17 one).

i thought i should bring this to the attention of others so that they dont fall in the same trap we did. if anyone has information about this, please share. info about the estra 4,9 is also appreciated.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
stra 4,9 is the same compound known as tren. there should be tons of links about that.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
well from what i remember, x-mass wasn't a tren compound. it was a progestin LMG clone. shady for a rep to claim its the original formula when it isn't!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
well from what i remember, x-mass wasn't a tren compound. it was a progestin LMG clone. shady for a rep to claim its the original formula when it isn't!
hopefully that isn't the case. the last time they did a limited run, IIRC it was T-roid which was tren. hopefully, they just mixed the labels up.

i'm not going to randomly speculate what happened here. hopefully a rep clears this up.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
in their forum a rep started a thread stating a limited run of x-mass with the same formula and dosage as before....the product was something different....im not speculating im stating facts

qball

Awards
According to this article, the original compound in x-mass was similar to norbolethone( balco's first undetectable steroid). Maybe someone with a chem background can verify this? they don't quote any references...so take it for what it's worth.

ergo-log.com

Pro-hormone version of norbolethone is on sale online

In the second half of 2006 the designer supplement X-Mass could be bought from web shops. The active ingredient in the supplement is surprisingly similar to norbolethone, the first designer steroid produced by Balco, Ergo-log discovered. The active ingredient in X-Mass
was 13-ethyl 3-methoxy 2,5(10)-gona-diene 17-one, and it's still on sale on line.

Chemists refer to 13-ethyl 3-methoxy 2,5(10)-gona-diene 17-one as an intermediate product.

X-mass seems to be no longer on the market. Links to shops that supplied it don’t work and the website of the manufacturer Generic Labz is empty. The light is on, but nobody’s home.

On the boards, though, you can still find postings on X-Mass, and they also refer to the marketing campaign for this product. X-Mass was supposed to be a trenbolone-type of substance, the campaign claimed. It is a progestin, but because it’s structurally related to RU-486 – the structure of which is in the figure below – it works primarily as a progesterone blocker. It is not C-17 methylated, so it’s not dangerous for the liver, and it makes you grow serious muscle bulk.

What more do you want?

Nothing, coach.

It’s a great story, but we don’t get it. If we draw the formula of the compound in X-mass, with our limited understanding we don’t get anything that even vaguely resembles RU-486. We stumbled on the steroid shown on the left in the diagram below.

The A-ring looks suspiciously like that of estradiol. In an acid environment, like in the stomach, the A-ring changes. The methoxy group on C3 falls off and a double bond disappears. See the right-hand side of the diagram.

Then, still in an acid environment, the double bond shifts in the molecule. See below.

Enzymes in the body then change the carbonyl group on C17 into a hydroxyl group. The end result is an androgen that has little resemblance to RU-486,
but is similar to norbolethone, Balco’s first undetectable hormone. The structure of norbolethone is drawn below.

Whether the substance has any effect, and whether it is safe, has never been studied.

Of course.

edit: sorry- don't have enough posts to add the link with the molecular diagrams attached.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
pretty much sounded like ya did....go back and reread:thumbsup:
sorry for the confusion. i was trying to state that estra 4,9 is tren and there are plenty of reviews for tren.

13 ethyl 3 methoxy gona 2,5 diene 17 one i have no first hand knowledge of. isn't this the same compound as revolt, or am i missing something?

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
hmm only one site has changed the ingredients to what they actually are. interesting what a little email could do...

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I see the site I bought it from now changed the ingredient listed from the methoxy Gona to the Estra. Scammers!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
hmm only one site has changed the ingredients to what they actually are. interesting what a little email could do...

So you emailed gl then? Or did you email the site you bought from? Just trying to follow. I would still like to hear what gl says, or said about this. Did you get a response?

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
i emailed both. the site i ordered from changed the ingredients listing almost immediately

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i emailed both. the site i ordered from changed the ingredients listing almost immediately
I was wondering if it was a customer or GL that prompted the change, now I know. Thank You