X-Mass is coming back for a limited run!!

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, the same dosage and formula is coming back to the GL line up for a limited time, so stay tuned!!:bb3:

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
hmmm, didnt try it the first go round, may give it a look.

Generic Labz

Generic Labz

Generic LABZ, Inc.
Awards
X-Mass Generic Labz!

Should see it next week!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Non-methyl..

OH YEAH!!! Me likey!!

MaxLMG was my first prohormone experience ever, and it was great.. So, I'm looking forward to this!

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes, the same dosage and formula is coming back to the GL line up for a limited time, so stay tuned!!:bb3:
If the price is close to the same it was , Im in!:thumbsup:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hopefully NP will be carrying this!

I've noticed that a couple of sites have already added this back, but are showing out of stock.

Last edited:

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Lol i thought x-mass was limited to 25th of december?

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
wow their is a god. this was my favorite supp back when it was around. def pickin up some bottles. when will np be carrying it?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope...I see it for sale somewhere.

Please don't ask me though as there are some very obvious ways of figuring out where.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:wave:

Last edited:
RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
WOW, I guess I will have to pay attention from now on.

How about a megazol run, now that would be fun!!!

Bring back the classics:thumbsup:

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Not familiar with x-mass. Any write-ups? I did read the basic break down of 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one off of google.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just got my two botles and the ingredieants have changed! the label says Estra-49-diene-3,17-dione, WTF is this, I thought it was going to be the same?

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
i just noticed this as well. whats the deal?????

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still have one left from the original run. Great product to use as a stacker (especially with a dry compound to compliment it.) I'll have to pick some more up.

How long do you anticipate the run to be, grexx?

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
its not the same formula trauma.. from what ive found so far its finigenx. waitin for someone to clarify this

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
its not the same formula trauma.. from what ive found so far its finigenx. waitin for someone to clarify this

man good thing i almost ordered yesterday sorry you took a hit on this

RUNNER 67

Awards
Every retailer I have seen it on line at has it listed the 13 ethyl gona hormone. Intersting if it is another trenx copy. Noone else has had theirs shipped yet?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
this is the generic labz forum...where are the reps???? hello....mcfly???

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
the original formula is 13 ethyl. the **** we received is estra 4,9

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
the original formula is 13 ethyl. the **** we received is estra 4,9

and their is no rep around to comment....nice....

well....look on the bright side...that estra 4 9 isnt a bad compound...but its not what you ordered....the original post on this thread said same formula, same dosage....another classic example of horribly shady marketing practices....wheres the reps???? i wouldnt want to come back to this thread either if i were them...

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
i created a thread in the supplements section to make this topic more public.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would venture to say that Grexx didn't know there was going to be a change in the formula. They should have changed the name if they were going to change the ingredients though!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Obviously, theres seems to be a question, and I too would like to see what they have to say but how about giving them more than just one day to answer questions that have come up before we start condemning a pretty well respected company that has provided some pretty decent products in the past. Anyone try sending them an email?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Grexx isn't even on much. Roadblock is right, emailing GL with any questions is probably a good idea.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I think in this case it belongs in both supp and steroid sections.(not by the rules, but) I mean, so it can get attention since many people post in the supp section anyways about anabolics. I dont necessarily blame the rep(yet). He could be as much a victim of misinformation as the rest of us. At any rate nothing to do but inquire and make sure others know about dis here incident.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I see the site I bought it from now changed the ingredient listed from the methoxy Gona to the Estra. Scammers!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Email them and let them know what happened. I seriously doubt it was a scam on their behalf.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Email them and let them know what happened. I seriously doubt it was a scam on their behalf.
it sure sounds like it was some "clever" marketing...ie a scam...none of the websites selling it realized it was a different product till later...generic labz said it was their old, great selling, x-mass formula and then it was something different....looks like they were riding the hype of x-mass....and i bet a rep will show up with some story about "cross contamination" or "mislabeling" by the bottling company....i respect you and your knowledge stxnas but i will not give these guys the benefit of the doubt...this sort of thing happens all the time these days....

i did. waiting for a response
please keep us updated as to GL's response

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
well i got a response from GL.
"... If you have ever used X-mass before then you will know the effects are identical. Bottom line is that the 4 estra analog is what most hope the 13 ethyl converts to which is the primary active metabolite."
anyone?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
well i got a response from GL.
"... If you have ever used X-mass before then you will know the effects are identical. Bottom line is that the 4 estra analog is what most hope the 13 ethyl converts to which is the primary active metabolite."
anyone?
So they admit it's not the same compound.

Wow.