XC4...a German Engineered Pill..

saylee

saylee

Awards
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:has anyone tried this product...??? please tell me if you like it....i know that they are the same makers of Jet Fuel and i am currently taking Jet Fuel and its Great....please tell me if the XC4 will also help provide great results..thank you..:woohoo::woohoo::afro:

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:has anyone tried this product...??? please tell me if you like it....i know that they are the same makers of Jet Fuel and i am currently taking Jet Fuel and its Great....please tell me if the XC4 will also help provide great results..thank you..:woohoo::woohoo::afro:
What does this have to do with Hardcore Formulations/Genera Supplements?

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
are you sure you used enough emoticons?

G

spammers make products look like garbage:clap2:

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
XC4 is a revolutionary performance-enhancing creatine and muscle volumizing formula. This powerful 4-part formula is designed to deliver dramatic results in increasing strength, endurance, blood flow, and nutrient delivery. XC4 contains only the purest and highest quality Creatine Ethyl Ester Hydrochloride. An extremely water soluble form of creatine utilizing enhanced absorption, bioavailability, and stability. XC4 is excellent for "regular creatine" non-responders, bodybuilders and athletes. Reach your potential with XC4. XC4 Ethyl Creatine is different from other products in this category because it also contains a potent synergistic combination of citrulline malate and di-arginine malate.

XC4 Premium Creatine Ethyl Ester

* Up to 40X Stronger
* Superior Grade Ester Creatine
* Muscle Mass and Strength
* Zero Cycling Necessary
* Excellent for Creatine Non-Responders
* Extra Potent

4 of the hottest performance products in one!

1. Premium Creatine Ethyl Ester
2. Citrulline Malate
3. Di-Arginine Malate
4. Proprietary Release Blend

240 Capsules
Supplement Facts
Serving Size4Capsules
Servings Per Container60
†Amount Per Serving % DV
Creatine Ethyl Ester HCL 2100mg **
Pro-Octane Proprietary Blend 1000mg **
Citrulline Malate † **
Di-Arginine Malate † **
Taurine † **
Proprietary Release Blend 200mg **
Glycocyamine † **
Betaine † **
Beta Alanine † **
Alpha-Lipoic Acid † **
Lagerstroemia Speciosa † **
Trigonella Foenum Graecum † **

daniel35

daniel35

Awards
  • Established
Methamphetamine is german engineered also, is there any of it in there?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do not know if the product will be effective or not, but the ingredients appear to be severely underdosed, especially the "Pro-Octane Proprietary Blend" and the "Proprietary Release Blend". Effective daily citrulline malate doses are in the 4000mg to 6000mg range. Not to talk about arginine and taurine. Beta-Alanine is effective at 3500mg and 6000mg daily. As for Lagerstroemia Speciosa, the extraction is not indicated, so it may be raw powder only, and this may not deliver the desired results. Even Alpha-Lipoic Acid may be in the S-form or R-form, without mentioning the effective required dose...

Just my two cents.

H

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Seems as if this supp is all over the place with it's mixtures.

I think you can find something better, well, more efficient, easily with the board sponsors.