Get It While You Still Can

GeneraSupps

GeneraSupps

Board Sponsor
Awards
HardCore Formulations will be supplying T-Roid aka 19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione until the ban on this PH becomes effective within the next couple of months.

If you are looking for that LEAN HARD look for the summer this product is for you. This is a quality product at a quality price so get it while you still can at NutraPlanet.

Products By Hardcore Formulations

***This product is not intended for the use of women or persons under the age of 21***

Good Shepherd

Awards
Would this trump Epi in terms of a cutting cycle? I understand that the dosing may be subjective to bodyweight. What would you guys recommend be stacked with this product, something wet? or pulse this and Epi together....any feed back would be welcome.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Would this trump Epi in terms of a cutting cycle? I understand that the dosing may be subjective to bodyweight. What would you guys recommend be stacked with this product, something wet? or pulse this and Epi together....any feed back would be welcome.
Pulsing this with Epi is a GREAT idea. I dosed 60mg pre-workout and after the first week, I started getting nice strength gains (and cutting up a little).
I added 40mg Epi on leg and back day for the extra recovery.

I got sick (working in a hospital) and had to stop 2 weeks ago, but am getting back into it 60mg, ed (not quite a pulse, but I didnt notice any signs of shutdown in a week n a half. ITs non methyl so shorter half life..
Then I added the epi 2 times a week.
The t-roid, I took 3 days on (pre workout), one day off.
Im finding a new apprecieation for the compound.. I knew anabolicly, it wasn't the best, but the strength gains have theor own value, and for me, thats what I needed to put on weight.

Good Shepherd

Awards
Pulsing this with Epi is a GREAT idea. I dosed 60mg pre-workout and after the first week, I started getting nice strength gains (and cutting up a little).
I added 40mg Epi on leg and back day for the extra recovery.

I got sick (working in a hospital) and had to stop 2 weeks ago, but am getting back into it 60mg, ed (not quite a pulse, but I didnt notice any signs of shutdown in a week n a half. ITs non methyl so shorter half life..
Then I added the epi 2 times a week.
The t-roid, I took 3 days on (pre workout), one day off.
Im finding a new apprecieation for the compound.. I knew anabolicly, it wasn't the best, but the strength gains have theor own value, and for me, thats what I needed to put on weight.

Good feed back...Im thinking of doing some kind of staggered pulse with both the epi and t-roid. Perphaps running the t-roid at 40-60mg for a duration of about 6 wks on a either 2 on 1 off schedule or 3 on 1 off. From there adding in epi at wk 3 on a similiar pulse and tapering down the use of of both into a pct protocol with a serm maybe something w/ 6-brom. ending that in a tapering type of dosage as well.
I would also save a product like powerfull and cissus for the pct, just to hold on to as much as possible. hopefully this whole schedule can last 12 weeks.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I love adding Powerfull into PCT.

if your pulsing, I would not advise a 3 on, 1 off protocal. might as well cycle in that case

Good Shepherd

Awards
I love adding Powerfull into PCT.

if your pulsing, I would not advise a 3 on, 1 off protocal. might as well cycle in that case
I do agree with that, I was leaning towards spacing the dosing between days further apart. But the tapering dosing of the t-roid towards the addition of epi at wk 3 or so has me curious- almost like a transition between the 2 compounds where the t-roid would be slowly phased out.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I do agree with that, I was leaning towards spacing the dosing between days further apart. But the tapering dosing of the t-roid towards the addition of epi at wk 3 or so has me curious- almost like a transition between the 2 compounds where the t-roid would be slowly phased out.
not a bad idea:dance:

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Typically how is T-Roid on libido?
I don't find ANY problem at dosing the 60mg before working out.
I would suspect that after steady continous use, yo'd notice some progestin like effects.