EpiDrol.... - AnabolicMinds.com

EpiDrol....

  1. New Member
    piff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    107

    Reputation

    EpiDrol....


    Hello everyone,

    This is the first time following a series of pro-hormones.

    I would like some information on EPIDROL.

    -- Take capsules is toxic to the liver?

    -- What is the method most effective use does not cause damage?

    For people who have used Epirdol, as we have found with it?

  2. New Member
    witt51's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    460
    Rep Power
    344

    Reputation



    Bro there is a ton of threads on epistine, havoc and epidrol. search that before you ask a question that has been asked a million times.
  3. Senior Member
    futurepilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,217
    Rep Power
    1286

    Reputation

    Is english your first language? cause i understand what your asking but its just slightly off. It might help you to search the compound.

    head on over to your favourite search engine and plug in

    2a, 3a-Epithio-17a-Methyl- 5a-Androstan-17b-Ol


    you'll get a more comprehensive idea of what your asking. instead of getting a bunch of different answers to your questions, which like the man above me said, have been asked once or twice.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    piff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    107

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by witt51 View Post


    Bro there is a ton of threads on epistine, havoc and epidrol. search that before you ask a question that has been asked a million times.

    The English is not my first language ...... excuse.

    I know that there are various post is already open Epidrol but not so well speak English I do not understand.

    Please answer my questions I try Epidrol.
  5. New Member
    piff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    107

    Reputation

    I have read the various threads, but wanted personal information about Epi more to not ruin my testosterone.

    Age 23 height 1.75 weight 73 kg

    PCT = support cycle 1 week before taking Epi and when you use Epirdol.
    Directions 1: Cycle Support (1) scoop in the morning and one scoop (1) in the evening. Is it fair?

    Post cycle support after taking with Epi ...
    2 Directions: Take 2 capsules in the other AM and PM 2 capsules on an empty stomach. Is it fair?

    EPIDROL = 4 capsule daily for 4 weeks and 8 break.
    Is it fair?
  6. Senior Member
    Nightwanderer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,307
    Rep Power
    733

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by piff View Post
    I have read the various threads, but wanted personal information about Epi more to not ruin my testosterone.

    Age 23 height 1.75 weight 73 kg

    PCT = support cycle 1 week before taking Epi and when you use Epirdol.
    Directions 1: Cycle Support (1) scoop in the morning and one scoop (1) in the evening. Is it fair?

    Post cycle support after taking with Epi ...
    2 Directions: Take 2 capsules in the other AM and PM 2 capsules on an empty stomach. Is it fair?

    EPIDROL = 4 capsule daily for 4 weeks and 8 break.
    Is it fair?
    that all seems ok for your weight. I recommend buying some tamoxifen and waiting for it to get to your house before buying your epidrol in case you need it. for the first week use only 3 pills of the epidrol.
    For others: this isn't quite recommended protocol imo but given the language difficulties, it seems practical enough.
  7. Senior Member
    futurepilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,217
    Rep Power
    1286

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by piff View Post
    PCT = support cycle 1 week before taking Epi and when you use Epirdol.
    Directions 1: Cycle Support (1) scoop in the morning and one scoop (1) in the evening. Is it fair?

    Post cycle support after taking with Epi ...
    2 Directions: Take 2 capsules in the other AM and PM 2 capsules on an empty stomach. Is it fair?

    EPIDROL = 4 capsule daily for 4 weeks and 8 break.

    Is it fair?
    Sounds ok.

    On epidrol cycle support is ok.

    After epidrol i would also use tamoxifen citrate. week 1, 40mg per day. week 2 30mg per day. week 3 20 mg per day. week 4 20mg per day.

    This will make your testosterone come back to normal.
  8. New Member
    piff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    107

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by futurepilot View Post
    Sounds ok.

    On epidrol cycle support is ok.

    After epidrol i would also use tamoxifen citrate. week 1, 40mg per day. week 2 30mg per day. week 3 20 mg per day. week 4 20mg per day.

    This will make your testosterone come back to normal.

    Where can I buy tamoxifen?

    Support cycle is fine as described above?

    Post cycle support should not use it?
  9. Elite Member
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3521

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by piff View Post
    Where can I buy tamoxifen?

    Support cycle is fine as described above?

    Post cycle support should not use it?

    go to google and search "research chemicals" and look for tamoxifen

    your support supplement "cycle support" looks good

    Post Cycle Support should be used alongside the tamoxifen in PCT
  10. New Member
    piff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    107

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    go to google and search "research chemicals" and look for tamoxifen

    your support supplement "cycle support" looks good

    Post Cycle Support should be used alongside the tamoxifen in PCT

    There is an alternative to tamoxifen?

    Kindly describe how I should use the three products?
    That is to say, post-cycle support - cycle support and Epidrol
  11. Board Supporter
    xtraflossy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,930
    Rep Power
    12328

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by piff View Post
    There is an alternative to tamoxifen?

    Kindly describe how I should use the three products?
    That is to say, post-cycle support - cycle support and Epidrol
    I don't usually do things this way, but really, there are 100's of "How's this epidrol cycle look" threads on here, a simple search will yeild much information.
    I know there is a language berrior, but I need SOME indication that at least you looked into the use of steroids before I help someone use them.

    I just searched for "epi cycle" and got a number of threads to read.

    best PCT, when coming off of EPISTANE?
    AI needed for Epistane PCT?????
    3 w epi, SERM of choice or maybe none?

    There is a PCT / Post cycle theropy section on this board, of which users discuss this topic in depth. Check it out, search for epidrol.
    I for one, ran a log in this very section (in GeneraSupplements).

    Your getting solid products with Genera Supps / Hordcore Formulations, but you yourself need to be accountable for what your putting into your body.

    To answer your question some, YES, there IS an alternitive to Tamox. It's called Tormafine (and I probably spelled that wrong) but no doube you will find MUCH information about it in the PCT section).

    I'm, tring to help you help yourself here.
  12. New Member
    piff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    107

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by xtraflossy View Post
    I don't usually do things this way, but really, there are 100's of "How's this epidrol cycle look" threads on here, a simple search will yeild much information.
    I know there is a language berrior, but I need SOME indication that at least you looked into the use of steroids before I help someone use them.

    I just searched for "epi cycle" and got a number of threads to read.

    best PCT, when coming off of EPISTANE?
    AI needed for Epistane PCT?????
    3 w epi, SERM of choice or maybe none?

    There is a PCT / Post cycle theropy section on this board, of which users discuss this topic in depth. Check it out, search for epidrol.
    I for one, ran a log in this very section (in GeneraSupplements).

    Your getting solid products with Genera Supps / Hordcore Formulations, but you yourself need to be accountable for what your putting into your body.

    To answer your question some, YES, there IS an alternitive to Tamox. It's called Tormafine (and I probably spelled that wrong) but no doube you will find MUCH information about it in the PCT section).

    I'm, tring to help you help yourself here.

    Thanks very kind.
    I read the trhead but I have difficulty in understanding English is not my first language is Italian.

    See if I understand.

    Cycle Epidrol

    4 weeks 20/20/30/40 before taking Epidrol used for 3 days Cycle Support scoop 2 per day and continue with it together with Epidrol.

    PCT:

    After 4 weeks using PCT Nolvadex 40/30/20/10
    Post cicle terapy 4 days capsules
    ATD 3 days capsules

    Correct?
  13. Board Supporter
    xtraflossy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,930
    Rep Power
    12328

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by piff View Post
    Thanks very kind.
    I read the trhead but I have difficulty in understanding English is not my first language is Italian.

    See if I understand.

    Cycle Epidrol

    4 weeks 20/20/30/40 before taking Epidrol used for 3 days Cycle Support scoop 2 per day and continue with it together with Epidrol.

    PCT:

    After 4 weeks using PCT Nolvadex 40/30/20/10
    Post cicle terapy 4 days capsules
    ATD 3 days capsules

    Correct?
    Basicly, your going to need something along these lines:
    For your Post Cycle Theropy...
    Either a SERM (like Tomoxifine) OR
    an AI (Aromatose inhibitor). There are many products out there for an AI. Pick one. Anabolic Xtreme makes one , it's called "aPCT" for example)

    Then you might want a natural test booster of some sorts. One that comes to mind for me is "T-Force", from OMEGA sports.

    Depending on the product you select, the dosing will be different becasue there different things.

    It SOUNDED like you had Nolvadex in mind (Made by Gaspari?).
    Then that sounds fine.

    If you want to complete the package, (if you've already bought some things), I'd suggest a product caled "Retain2", from Anabolic extreme, and the New Powerfull, from USP labs.
    Those 3 will do you nice, plus be a little fun and have your bases covered.
    ALL the products I mentioned can be found at Nutaplanet.
  14. New Member
    piff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    107

    Reputation

    I ask you to be more synthetic, I do not understand English.

    cycle epidrol + support cycle, is ok?

    post cycle:

    Post cicle terapy 4 days capsules
    ATD 3 Days capsules
    PowerFULL
    Novedex XT
    Lean Xtreme

    is correct?
  15. Board Supporter
    xtraflossy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,930
    Rep Power
    12328

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by piff View Post
    I ask you to be more synthetic, I do not understand English.

    cycle epidrol + support cycle, is ok?

    post cycle:

    Post cicle terapy 4 days capsules
    ATD 3 Days capsules
    PowerFULL
    Novedex XT
    Lean Xtreme

    is correct?
    Thats good research on the products, but you have 3 AI's. You have the ATD (lowers estrogen) , aPCT (has an AI in it) and Nolvadex (AI)

    Just get yourself;
    Anabolic Extreme's aPCT
    USP Labs's Powerfull
    and Designer Supp's Lean extreme

    Just use as is listed on the back of the bottle
  16. New Member
    piff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    107

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by xtraflossy View Post
    Thats good research on the products, but you have 3 AI's. You have the ATD (lowers estrogen) , aPCT (has an AI in it) and Nolvadex (AI)

    Just get yourself;
    Anabolic Extreme's aPCT
    USP Labs's Powerfull
    and Designer Supp's Lean extreme

    Just use as is listed on the back of the bottle

    I have a little of cofusione ......

    then what are the products should I use for the post cycle ....? make me a list.
    we talked of many products are already confused ..
  17. New Member
    piff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    107

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by xtraflossy View Post
    Thats good research on the products, but you have 3 AI's. You have the ATD (lowers estrogen) , aPCT (has an AI in it) and Nolvadex (AI)

    Just get yourself;
    Anabolic Extreme's aPCT
    USP Labs's Powerfull
    and Designer Supp's Lean extreme

    Just use as is listed on the back of the bottle

    I have a little of cofusione ......

    then what are the products should I use for the post cycle ....? make me a list.
    we talked of many products are already confused ..
  18. Board Supporter
    xtraflossy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,930
    Rep Power
    12328

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by piff View Post
    I have a little of cofusione ......

    then what are the products should I use for the post cycle ....? make me a list.
    we talked of many products are already confused ..
    I wasn't sure if you had already bought anything yet.

    If you hadn't, what I wroite earlier WAS FOR Post Cycle Theropy (there is also a product called "PCT")

    If you have bought something already, let me know
  19. Senior Member
    Bravoboy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,144
    Rep Power
    20236

    Reputation

    I used. For Post Cycle Therapy

    Novedex XT by gespari
    PCS by Anabolic Innovations
    Retain2 by Anabolic Xtreme. OUT NOW. use X lean
    Get the T-force if you want more test boost. or Diesel Test Hardcore.

    That's about it. If you can get a SERM. Clomid....Nolva....etc. use it with the PCS and you should be fine with just those two.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PCT for Epidrol?
    By Pain Eater in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-12-2009, 09:48 AM
  2. Epidrol PCT
    By Pain Eater in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-11-2009, 02:55 PM
  3. Epidrol PCT
    By BigEasy87 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-04-2009, 12:33 PM
  4. 3-AD Or Epidrol ?
    By buns in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-15-2008, 07:57 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-22-2008, 06:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in